PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] trust no one

Dan2nd
30-10-2005, 04:06 PM
this prooves trust no one on habbo i have like a circle of m8s over the 2 yrs of being on habbo its become smaller its now shrunk to jst 3 of us me and my 2 m8s ok for some reason one of them ill call him m8 A can't get on their emails so he asked me to go on it and get his pass reminder for habbo so he told me the secret question answer bcos he couldn't remember the pass later on tht day we went offline but my other mate B didn't dureing tht time my m8 A got hacked and all evidence points to m8 B

1st bit of evidence he was in the room while we were discusiing em getting the pass reminder

2nd he kept asking when m8 A's bday was

3rd he won't leave me alone on habbo but atm is ignoring me on the consol

i no most of u will say we shouldn't be discussing each othas pass's bla bla but we fort we could trust each other wot ya think i jst feel slightly betrayed :eusa_booh :eusa_snoo :eusa_naug

Rebuild
30-10-2005, 04:15 PM
I fail to see how you could've completely trusted him if he was able to that to you. I let a friend on my account ages ago for a laugh and he did the same with me. We knew that we could trust eachother because we've known each other for a year. I don't trust many people, but I know if I trust them enough.

Baving
30-10-2005, 04:16 PM
I keep my account to myself and if someone asks me for ago on mine i say make your own.

Dan2nd
30-10-2005, 04:31 PM
I keep my account to myself and if someone asks me for ago on mine i say make your own.

he wasn't shareing his habbo account he jst asked me help him get it bk
:(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!