PDA

View Full Version : Your worst holiday!

ideabox
27-10-2004, 04:48 PM
Tell me your worst holiday story and where it was.
Isle of wight
I can remember It as the scaryst and most shocking holiday ever!
It was with a group of school students mixed in the year. I was in year 6 at the time. The worst student called sam came along with a Really bad bug which made you violently sick! Soon everyone was catching it! I was in my bunk where the next bed lay a weak girl and she woke up becoming sick. I woke up and tried to comfort her and try to wake others up! I tryed to keep myself boiling hot so that the germs may not try to invade my body. I was soon moved into a different room and in a different bed. I heard somebody starting to whisper and crying at the same time " Please wake up somebody I feel sick Please I hate it *sniff*" I woke up And swiched the lights on and there where even more people cramped on there!
Ill tell you the rest in a min.
Luckly I didnt catch it!
:D

Kardan
27-10-2004, 05:09 PM
And the rest was...
P.S Isle of Wight is wicked

ideabox
27-10-2004, 05:37 PM
Yes any that was the sick part.
Then you would go and do your exercises with your wet shoes and suits but there was a different class there that took yours and didnt wash them at all! I resieved huge blisters and rashes because of them. Soon on wednesday the over class got into a fight with all the overs.
year9 vs. year6
One of them swore at me and punched me.(sounded like a northener) And at the time I was doing karati and hit him in the stomach and face. Huge fight! Then one of them hit my friend (who wasnt good at physical education) And I whacked him in the face and gave him a nose bleed. We went into our rooms and soon the teachers came back and discovered this! Jeez they were stupid! So they split them up and I never got caught! only the overs caught outside.
I hated them and why?!
Apparently one of them started on a small year 6 (All mouth no action) when outside and this gang started to fight. They all went out and me and my friend returned is when we had to fight with them!
I dont take sugar from no-one
:@
I guess they all liked football because they had football shirts on.

Mr.Comedian
27-10-2004, 06:23 PM
My worst holiday was in singapore, I was about 6 and we were going on the underground tube. My family got on the tube and I was the last to get on. Unfortunately the tube doors shut before I managed to get on and the train went without me so i was stuck in a big station on my own!!!

ideabox
27-10-2004, 06:31 PM
My worst holiday was in singapore, I was about 6 and we were going on the underground tube. My family got on the tube and I was the last to get on. Unfortunately the tube doors shut before I managed to get on and the train went without me so i was stuck in a big station on my own!!!
Lol then what happened? What did you have to do? damn Ive got my surgery tommorow. :@

GommeInc
27-10-2004, 06:58 PM
Isle of Wight was cool, I stayed in the East Dene Centre which is where schools go, the first time I went there was a bug V and D, everyone should know what it is.

But that last years were fun, they have a wood in and all.

My worst holiday was in Corton near some weird place in Suffolk with Pleasurewood hills, me and my family descided to take a walk back from Pleasurewood hills along the beach, we were half way back to our House like thing and the tied rised alot and fast, then the way was cut off, then I had to fall of the edge and slide down the sea wall lol, but luckily I didnt get into the water.

When I got back I had an ear ache, couldn't sleep and it rained lol.

ideabox
31-10-2004, 05:15 PM
Isle of Wight was cool, I stayed in the East Dene Centre which is where schools go, the first time I went there was a bug V and D, everyone should know what it is.

My worst holiday was in Corton near some weird place in Suffolk with Pleasurewood hills, me and my family descided to take a walk back from Pleasurewood hills along the beach, we were half way back to our House like thing and the tied rised alot and fast, then the way was cut off, then I had to fall of the edge and slide down the sea wall lol, but luckily I didnt get into the water.

I'd love that!
That sounds quite good. I had something like that when It rained for ages.
Not the ear ache though I hate that!

Soyers
01-11-2004, 03:38 PM
I normally dont have time nor money to go on holiday so my worst was when i was staying at a freezing cold caravan with no tv no radio.. a magazine i had read five times.. I went quite crazy O.o :$

akaPenguin
01-11-2004, 11:10 PM
We went out for Christmas and I got seperated from my family for over 7 hours. This happened when I was about 13.

Moose
01-11-2004, 11:50 PM
I was about 10 back then, it was the chrimboe holidays, I was outside in yosemeti Natl park, we were there just to see the frozen waterfall and see the snow and ice skate, i was wondering about alone looking at the stuff, i got lost and well i got tired and cold, then i couldn't go on anymore, i fell to the snow and just waited... then, i guess minuets pass... i was cold and tired and my parents found me.

burton-x
01-10-2005, 01:58 PM

HAHAHAHA ;] I live in suffolk
I thought I'd bring this back to life just to state that hehe

Magnet
01-10-2005, 02:07 PM
My worst holiday was in Menorca, Spain.

I was about 7 or 8 at the time, and we bought some biscuits Hob****z. Anyhoo, the next day their was a massive pile of ants in our apartment, loaaads. I remember screaming out and telling my mum only too well. And their was no town for miles. The nearest town was 45 minutes.. WALKING! And they sold nothing. The pool was horrible, the only good thing their were the madeline cakes (Mmm) and the entertainment. But even that got a bit boring!

Oh and I got into a fight with this boy because he was wearing a pyjama top (I know because I had it) yet he claimed it was a t-shirt :l

RainFall.
01-10-2005, 02:09 PM
Ryan
No you didnt :S

Magnet
01-10-2005, 02:11 PM
I did don't you remember? He was wearing the bugs life pyjama top, and Grandad got us the same one ages ago. Remember?!

And I was argueing with him :l

Kardan
01-10-2005, 02:12 PM
I did don't you remember? He was wearing the bugs life pyjama top, and Grandad got us the same one ages ago. Remember?!

And I was argueing with him :l

IT WAS ME!!!111one

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!