PDA

View Full Version : Quarterback In My Room!

31-10-2005, 02:49 AM
http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/870/quarterbackhobba5bu.png

I sent a call for help thanking the Hobbas for protecting the Hotel and wishing them a Happy Habboween. No sooner did I do this, Quarterback showed up in my room and returned the gesture!

How awesome!

Mr.Himself
31-10-2005, 02:59 AM
*REMOVED*

Edited By nvrspk4 (Forum Moderator): Please don't post rude messages or swear.

Jamie
31-10-2005, 03:02 AM
WHOA, talk about kissing up >;/

Insanity
31-10-2005, 03:13 AM
Pshhhhh quarter back ''/
He's anotherone of the hobbas that signed up when one of the criteria was...
Do you have the ability to ignore all habbos besides the well known ones.
And only answer them or help them out when the time suits you. :$

olympic-games
31-10-2005, 05:56 AM
Pshhhhh quarter back ''/
He's anotherone of the hobbas that signed up when one of the criteria was...
Do you have the ability to ignore all habbos besides the well known ones.
And only answer them or help them out when the time suits you. :$

Wha..what the hell are you saying ?
He's a Hobba yes! ,The guy who posted this thread is over excited yes!
But you make no sense

Insanity
31-10-2005, 06:02 AM
Wha..what the hell are you saying ?
He's a Hobba yes! ,The guy who posted this thread is over excited yes!
But you make no sense

Thats because your a popular person ;)

Ekalb
31-10-2005, 06:05 AM
I think you are lucky you werent banned for that
Missusing the call for help is bannable
And that is misusing it

olympic-games
31-10-2005, 06:07 AM
Uhhhhh Ok o.0
Insanity Im still confused :)

Insanity
31-10-2005, 06:10 AM
Uhhhhh Ok o.0
Insanity Im still confused :)

I know what i am onabout thats the main thing :D

DanielPowter
31-10-2005, 07:42 AM
So what you had a hobba in your room [CALL THE POLICE] BIG WOW there all ****s. They only respond to the easy jobs P.s. that is Abusing the call for help you should of been banned.

Col
31-10-2005, 07:45 AM
Jesus, he is only telling the hobbas Happy Halloween, but Yes.. I wouldn't use the call for help for saying that.. It's for emergencies only. But guys, Just calm down with the yapping for gods sake.

DanielPowter
31-10-2005, 07:47 AM
Jesus, he is only telling the hobbas Happy Halloween, but Yes.. I wouldn't use the call for help for saying that.. It's for emergencies only. But guys, Just calm down with the yapping for gods sake.

NO YOU LOL :d

Insanity
31-10-2005, 07:52 AM
that is Abusing the call for help you should of been banned.

Then they would be controdicting themselfs, there trying to teach habbos to be polite. He was been polite. abusing the cfh is by putting stoopid stuff.

lLippy
31-10-2005, 09:35 AM
lol but y do ppl go so mad over pixels?

there just like every1 else

but u guys need to calm and stop having ago at him how wud u feel if u posted it and every1 had a go at u im sure u wouldnt like it what so ever

.:TeamAmerica:.
31-10-2005, 09:48 AM
Jesus. If I posted everytime a hobba/MOD/staff were in my room yo wouldnt see the end of it. *Clap Clap* Does you mum send you to a special school where you count from 1 to 5 and do you A B C's?
Dude you get over excited.

I think hes a newb.

Sank
31-10-2005, 09:55 AM
Sorry to say it, but its just a hobba..

lLippy
31-10-2005, 10:00 AM
ye dont mean every1 has to have a go at him tho =/

LeonardDark
31-10-2005, 10:10 AM
I only have one word for this post (specially for the owner).
NOOBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB :d

hahahaha well, quarterback tell you this, is nice.

ilovejordan
31-10-2005, 10:12 AM
WHOA, talk about kissing up >;/
I agree.

I mean PROTECTING THE HOTEL?! LMAO from what :l
Yeah they do a reall good job ^o)

lLippy
31-10-2005, 10:16 AM
I agree.

I mean PROTECTING THE HOTEL?! LMAO from what :l
Yeah they do a reall good job ^o)

the hobbas proble call "PROTECTING" the hotel is banning ppl for the most stupid things i remember when i was typing a song out and i typed "get down girl" i got 24hour ban yet there are other ppl who need more help than banning some1 for typing a song "/

olympic-games
31-10-2005, 10:44 AM
So what you had a hobba in your room [CALL THE POLICE] BIG WOW there all ****s. They only respond to the easy jobs P.s. that is Abusing the call for help you should of been banned.

This is exactly why your a "junior member" danielpowter
Not only are you a rude child ,you drift off topic and bring up the same ideas.
We've all stated "you shouldve been banned" "big woop" etc.. it doesnt hurt to pay attention

le harry
31-10-2005, 10:47 AM
Hobbas are habbos, there normal.. just "special"

Paralympics
31-10-2005, 11:01 AM
Wow a hobba! You should be proud of yourself for getting some washed-up hobba into your room. :eusa_clap:eusa_clap Sad little person. Hobba's are only normal people with a badge, they're not celebrities so no need for the papparazi.
kthxbi <3

samsaBEAR
31-10-2005, 11:49 AM
WTH!! So they answer a call when someones wishes them Happy Habboween, but when someone (*cough* ME! *cough*) sends a Call For Help, reporting some scripted Furni, no-ones comes? That's stoopid!

01-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Few Things. 0:-)

1. I am certainly not a noob. I have been playing Habbo since 2001 and I daresay this is not the first time I have had a Hobba / Staff / MOD in my room.

2. The sole reason I created this board was to see how many of you cared enough to post. Honestly, do you really think by overreating on an Ex Fansites Forums will get you ahead any further in life?

3. I don't really care what you say you got banned for. If you want to be a Drama Queen and overembelish about the facts, go right ahead. However, I do ask you do such on another post. It's a well known fact that there are two sides to every story and I'm sure your side of the incident has been modified to suit your purposed.

It's a bit sad that you take the time to yell at someone for something as simple as this, however, I have come to expect this type of behavior from certain members of Habbox Forum and will continue to deal with such issues with complete, blunt honesty and a healthy dose of prudence.

Now you can click somewhere else, go put someone for misspelling a word, yell at your little sister, or go get some more Burberry, whatever you do on such an occasion. Just, please, get a life?

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:10 AM
Few Things. 0:-)

1. I am certainly not a noob. I have been playing Habbo since 2001

Why does everyone think 'noob' means 'Newb'. Two diffrent words with two difrent meanings :8

Meanwhile off topic but soz..
Notice when theres a load of 'Newbs' in the room going ' H3y th3re b4be a/s/l sm3%y '
And a hobba walks in they do there up most to type like this. ' Hello there Hobba. Please may i see your nice badge?.' makes me laugh. Like there going to be awarded somthing for having the correct grammer ;O

01-11-2005, 01:20 AM
I realize that playing for a duration of time does not make you any more or less of a noob. I dare remind you with that duration comes a great deal of experience. I would've hoped you could deduce that, however, I am surprised I expected so much from certain people.

olympic-games
01-11-2005, 07:29 AM
.91 How is this Threa "News" or "Rumours' if you Just Pointed out the Facts then .

We Posted what we felt ,And I think your Just overrating yourself and trying to prove us all wrong.

You had every intention to let it knowen he was in the room ,Or you Just stupidily put this in the wrong Posting section.

Rawr
01-11-2005, 07:39 AM
Sorry but a hobba coming to your room isn't news. They should of told you off for spamming the call for help.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!