PDA

View Full Version : I have a crush on this new kid in my class...

Addie
31-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Kaii, So hes 10 and his name is Kennethy. Hes quite hott and I have a crush on him. A girl I told told this dude William (Yuck) and I dno if he told the new kid Kennethy. What have you did when you have a crush?

GoldenBiscuit
31-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Drolled. :p

Victimized
31-10-2005, 04:42 PM
Puppy love....

ross
31-10-2005, 04:43 PM
I do up and down motions on their legs, badly.

brunojrthechao
31-10-2005, 05:59 PM
God your 10, whats the point in gf/bf's at that young you dont do anything, my sister and her 'boyfriend' didnt even speak to each other!

Waste of time, wait till you grow up

Bodice
31-10-2005, 06:03 PM
Go for it girl. Ask a mate to ask him out for you. You never know he may feel the same way back. If he says no then your worth better and it's his loss. Go for it girl i'm sure it will be fine. :p

Forest-Law
31-10-2005, 06:06 PM
i hope ur 10 too....

:d

kasi
31-10-2005, 06:07 PM
i hope ur 10 too....

:d
lmao
yeah she is

but anyway spork your too young to be dating "/

ross
31-10-2005, 06:08 PM
I had my first REAL kiss when I was 11.

Yeh, with tongue.

Eamonn
31-10-2005, 06:49 PM
Spork your 10 =l

Frank459
31-10-2005, 06:52 PM
pff i got slapped when i was 11 when i had a gf

love hurts </3

GoldenBiscuit
31-10-2005, 07:11 PM
How old are you now?

Addie
31-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Go for it girl. Ask a mate to ask him out for you. You never know he may feel the same way back. If he says no then your worth better and it's his loss. Go for it girl i'm sure it will be fine. :p

Lmao, I had meh 1st bf in Primary 3!

How old are you now?

.Lynn
31-10-2005, 11:17 PM
Your too young to be dating..no point of doing it.

Laura.
31-10-2005, 11:40 PM
I Had A First Real Kiss At 7 With Tongues.

Btw Atleast You Like People Your Age... I Fancy People., 20-35 :D

Insanity
31-10-2005, 11:43 PM
I Had A First Real Kiss At 7 With Tongues.

Btw Atleast You Like People Your Age... I Fancy People., 20-35 :D

Like Grant Mitchel for example ;)
I like younger then me for some strange unkown reason :(
And at 7 ;l Eww, sure you didn't trip and ermm ur tounges got tied together? O.o What it could happen ;D

Laura.
31-10-2005, 11:57 PM
Like Grant Mitchel for example ;)
I like younger then me for some strange unkown reason :(
And at 7 ;l Eww, sure you didn't trip and ermm ur tounges got tied together? O.o What it could happen ;D

Lol Noeps It Was A full Of French Snog In The Girls Bathroom (WITH A BOY!) and we did it against the door so no one came in :)

Grant Mitchell, James Blunt, Billy, Beardy, 2 Teachers at My School, Loads More :) HeHe

Greed
01-11-2005, 12:01 AM
OMAGAD! Like I really care.

Like MOD's and Admins say "Keep personal things personal" or your going to be banned for a silly reason.

(No I am not telling her she is breaking the rules)

Make the first move?

ChloeDust
01-11-2005, 12:45 AM
I don't think she's too young she's 10 (Year 6) and i know when i was in year 6 lots of people wen't around with g/f and b/fs. Nothing wrong with it. I had my first b/f at like 6 actually 2...at the same time.. rofl :rolleyes:

Anyways yeh just start talking to him, see if you have anything common, cause sometimes looks can be decieving. Good luck :D <3

Laura.
01-11-2005, 12:48 AM
Hope This Works..

Start To Flirt With Him
Talk To Him, While Talking To Him Keep Direct Eye Contact
If He Flirts Back Or Does Direct Eye Contact Ask If he Has M.SN, Aim, Yahoo, What Ever You Have Really And If He Says Yeah And Gives His Address Then Add Him
When He Comes Online Start To Talk To Him And Ask Various Questions
Ask Him For His Mobile Number
Then When One Of You have To Go Then Say Luv Ya.. Byee xxx And So On :)

Bef
01-11-2005, 12:49 AM
I had a boyfriend when i was younger then 10 :\
Lol, when i used to fancy someone at your age i used to get my mates to ask him out for me and if he said yer then that was good but if he said no i made them pretend it was all a joke. Hehe...

Laura.
01-11-2005, 12:57 AM
Lol, when i used to fancy someone at your age i used to get my mates to ask him out for me and if he said yer then that was good but if he said no i made them pretend it was all a joke. Hehe...

Lolz I used to do that xD

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:04 AM
If i told you what i did under the age of 10 a number of times, you would never belive me anyway ;l
But i am from leeds so there ya go ;)

Bef
01-11-2005, 01:09 AM
Do we want to no :P

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:18 AM
Do we want to no :P
Mabee not. But if you did i don't think i would tell anyone anyway :$
I do have a small reputation to uphold.
and if i told you i would probly have none =p

Btw My Avatar is hawt aint it, wonder who made it :D <3 -Funny mood- =[

Isaac
01-11-2005, 01:20 AM
Yeah, Im in 6th and ton's of kid's at my school are "going out." I would, but Im ugly, so meh.

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:21 AM
Yeah, Im in 6th and ton's of kid's at my school are "going out." I would, but Im ugly, so meh.

I'm ugly AND fat. but i have had my fair share of 'The Birds' :D

AND they were all good looking -Wets finger and brushes eyebrow- x'D

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:26 AM
My Surname Is Bird *Random*

Ahh Im Going Crazy!

Btw Did I emtion this Lad Who i First Kissed He Wanted Me To Do Something More! LOLZ!

Isaac
01-11-2005, 01:28 AM
Yeah, but red hair + freckles.. not very popular with the girl's at my school apparently.

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:29 AM
Hmm Am Fat+Spots.. Popular But No Lads Like Me.. They Do But they're Ugleh.

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:31 AM
Something More!
That wasnt what i was tlking about before :eusa_shif

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:32 AM
That wasnt what i was tlking about before :eusa_shif

Lolz But This LAd Wanted Me To Do More, But A Girl Walked In the Loos.! :D

Isaac
01-11-2005, 01:35 AM
Yeah, Im kind of popular? I mean, im not considered as a nerd or anything.. just no girls like me. Some do.. but the ugly ones..

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:38 AM
I was feared in my school -Shows muscles- ;D
Naw i regrette what i did when i was younger. i wont go into anyhting we did ( johnny alan stories ;) bahah )
And it is true you miss school when you leave ;l

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Yeah, Im kind of popular? I mean, im not considered as a nerd or anything.. just no girls like me. Some do.. but the ugly ones..

Same But With Boys Lolz, And People Dont Like Meh Cos I Fancy This Teacher Who Is Gorge To Me And Funny But Not gorge to other people but funny to other people cos he lets you have Mp3s and mobiles out in lesson, and lets us swear, like the week before Half term on the Thurs my mate for got her report cos it was in his poket on the way up to his class i see him and go hey sir and he goes hey laura and my mate goes sir.. wheres my report. and he goes... o....b...blimy! and i go sir just say buggger, i say words words than that.. like that song I made you listen to on my mp3 and he laughed.

kasi
01-11-2005, 01:41 AM
I don't think she's too young she's 10 (Year 6) and i know when i was in year 6 lots of people wen't around with g/f and b/fs. Nothing wrong with it. I had my first b/f at like 6 actually 2...at the same time.. rofl :rolleyes:

Anyways yeh just start talking to him, see if you have anything common, cause sometimes looks can be decieving. Good luck :D <3
woah
here when your 10 years old your in like. grade 4 not 6 o.O

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:42 AM
woah
here when your 10 years old your in like. grade 4 not 6 o.O

Grade 6 For UK :)

Bef
01-11-2005, 01:44 AM
I was feared in my school -Shows muscles- ;D
Naw i regrette what i did when i was younger. i wont go into anyhting we did ( johnny alan stories ;) bahah )
And it is true you miss school when you leave ;l

Same and same.
I regret what i did when i was younger. Lets just say at 13 years old i wasnt so pure anymore.
I miss school to :( Theres nothing to do now.

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:45 AM
Im In Yr9 And I Miss School In The Hols, Well i miss Mates and Some Teachers.. :rolleyes:

Isaac
Same But With Boys Lolz, And People Dont Like Meh Cos I Fancy This Teacher Who Is Gorge To Me And Funny But Not gorge to other people but funny to other people cos he lets you have Mp3s and mobiles out in lesson, and lets us swear, like the week before Half term on the Thurs my mate for got her report cos it was in his poket on the way up to his class i see him and go hey sir and he goes hey laura and my mate goes sir.. wheres my report. and he goes... o....b...blimy! and i go sir just say buggger, i say words words than that.. like that song I made you listen to on my mp3 and he laughed.

... I dont get it x[

Insanity

I think my History teacher was my fave called Barry Evans x']... me and my mates just sat in the corner and never did work even if we were shouting and swearing he never used to say anything. think he was scared of our gang ;) -flexish musckles again- haha
he even showed us how to draw a real cannabis leaf ;)

Bef
01-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Lol, most of my teachers hated me </3 Puricks. A couple were nice. I didn't fancy any of them though... My mate had a big crush on the history teacher. She left love notes on his desk. Was so funny!

BLuweesH
01-11-2005, 01:47 AM
Woah man, 10 years old? Very young!

Bef
01-11-2005, 01:48 AM
Bjayy <33 Long time not chat, Its spankadelic, i had a name change :)

Laura.
I think my History teacher was my fave called Barry Evans x']... me and my mates just sat in the corner and never did work even if we were shouting and swearing he never used to say anything. think he was scared of our gang ;) -flexish musckles again- haha
he even showed us how to draw a real cannabis leaf ;)

Lol I Sit Right Next To Him ;) Me and my mates never do any work we talk to him most of the time. He calls me a "psycho" cos he said this:

i Bet you your one of those people who will jump in my car boot and follow me home then when I get home youll get all my boxers and my parents and Tie them up in your garage and you wont let them go untill I agree to marrige.

I Was like sir omg!

Isaac
All my teachers or ugly. One of them is the biggest tart iv ever seen in my life.. and the other is nice, but she's mean at times too.

Sorry, totally went off topic there :/

Insanity
01-11-2005, 01:49 AM
Lol, most of my teachers hated me </3 Puricks. A couple were nice. I didn't fancy any of them though... My mate had a big crush on the history teacher. She left love notes on his desk. Was so funny!
Bahah, we used to wind up our teachers by doing stuff like that but making it look like another teacher had sent it ;D
-in my very young strange days-

Laura.
01-11-2005, 01:51 AM

Well my mates do Valentines cards infrount of 1300+people from me And Adding a cheeky line at the end.. from your favourite bird (surname bird) and then the person who did it was his best mate Btw this is still another teacher? Does that count? Lolz

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 02:39 AM
Hey..you should wait lol. Don't date so yoooung. Wait till you get till like junior high.

Menshevik
01-11-2005, 04:32 AM
10 year old's shouldn't have crushes. Get passed Elementary first.

Bef
01-11-2005, 04:53 AM
:| Meeehhh... i had pathetic little boyfriends when i was little. LOAADS of them... muahaha. And no they weren't imaginary -looks shifty- Ok its like 5 in the morning. Me no been sleep. -rocks backwards then forwards then backwards- Ooo barneys on soon.

Addie
01-11-2005, 08:32 AM

I still do that. Lmao

ChloeDust
01-11-2005, 10:11 AM
Tehe, i don't think spork's too young to have crushes.

I remember i had a crush in year 5-year 6 and i use to really fancy him bad, then my friends use to trick me and tell me they asked him out and said yes.. -sigh- some friends they were teasing me >.>' But then one day in maths he said to me 'You fancy me don't you' then he said 'But you're ugly' and that put me off him straight away and i replied back 'Well..er..i think you're ugly too :$' when i didn't even think it, but i never fancied him again after that. -Le sigh

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Tehe, i don't think spork's too young to have crushes.

I remember i had a crush in year 5-year 6 and i use to really fancy him bad, then my friends use to trick me and tell me they asked him out and said yes.. -sigh- some friends they were teasing me >.>' But then one day in maths he said to me 'You fancy me don't you' then he said 'But you're ugly' and that put me off him straight away and i replied back 'Well..er..i think you're ugly too :$' when i didn't even think it, but i never fancied him again after that. -Le sigh

Lol, Well today I asked meh frend Louise to ask him out with me but she never >.< Hes sooooooooo cute! Lmao:eusa_danc

:eusa_pray EightMen :eusa_pray

Insanity
01-11-2005, 05:05 PM
>.< Hes sooooooooo cute! Lmao:eusa_danc

:eusa_pray EightMen :eusa_pray

Cute Kids grow up ugly, ugly kids grow up cute...
i must of been a hot babeh ;D

HellyBelly
01-11-2005, 05:12 PM
I dont think shes too young, my 1st gf was in year 2, but then it was one of those little silly things. But we lasted until year 6 and never broke up, we just had to part :'( [Some people might know about what I'm on about...]

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
:O Lmao Okkkaiii,

mynameishelen!
01-11-2005, 05:18 PM
I dont think shes too young, my 1st gf was in year 2, but then it was one of those little silly things. But we lasted until year 6 and never broke up, we just had to part :'( [Some people might know about what I'm on about...]

i know what your on about. I had a wee bf from year 3 till 7! we didnt really do anything, and i wouldnt count him as a proper boyfriend now, but at the time it was fun :p

And the people who're saying they dont have bfs/gfs coz theyre ugly and stuff, theres always speople who r gonna like u, if u wait long enough ;)

Addie
04-11-2005, 03:52 PM
Well this girl Megan said she goes out with him but she dosent :D And she writes him love notes!

GoldenBiscuit
04-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Well this girl Megan said she goes out with him but she dosent :D And she writes him love notes!
If I like a girl, I talk to them and start to flirt. Not send loves notes, I only do that to people I wind up. :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!