PDA

View Full Version : My view on this.

JT-Fan
31-10-2005, 03:34 PM
To me today I was REALLY angry. Battleball is free.
ANNOYED.
People like me pay money using credits for battleball. And now they are just giving it to every random dude who wants it.
I payed money and spent over £3.50 on battleball and suddenly it's free.
Anyone agree

Wootzeh
31-10-2005, 03:43 PM
we don't care what you think.

JT-Fan
31-10-2005, 03:44 PM
Okay. But I am sure people will agree

31-10-2005, 03:48 PM
Pretty annyoing after all the credits i wasted on it :S

Anger
31-10-2005, 04:05 PM
The free battleball tornament last a few days, its giving people less fortunate who cant buy creds or anything to try it out, also you can play different people with different levels such as im expert and i can play beginners and such, it also doesnt effect your score so its not a waste of money its giving habbo's some free games :rolleyes:

JT-Fan
31-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Pretty annyoing after all the credits i wasted on it :S

Totally.

Seacat
31-10-2005, 04:13 PM
Why are you always so arrogant and rude?

Yes Rupsie it is quite annoying, to think I wasted over 200 credits on it when it first came out. :( (On my Seacat5 account).

31-10-2005, 04:17 PM
I suppose it doesnt really matter as it doesnt affect your score if it had i would have been annoyed.

Sabre_1
31-10-2005, 04:21 PM
No no, you're looking at it in a negative light. Yes, you spent money playing BattleBall, but now there's an option to play for free. Take advantage of it and get in as many free games as you possibly can while it's available, because soon enough you'll have to pay again.

It doesn't matter that many people are getting free games who never pay, because they'll never make it past amateur by the time the free games finish.

JT-Fan
31-10-2005, 04:21 PM
I still disagree.

Digital
31-10-2005, 04:22 PM
ANNOYED.
People like me pay money using credits for battleball. And now they are just giving it to every random dude who wants it.
Anyone agree
And if you wanna read it:

ANNOYED.
Anyone agree

quagmire
31-10-2005, 04:28 PM
It Is Free, It's Just To Have Fun. Your Score Doesn't Go Up It Stays As It Was If You Have No Tickets. No-one Can Get Any Scores So It Doesn't Matter If It's Free. If You Could Get Scores And It Was Free Then I Would Be REALLY Annoyed, So There Is Nothing To Worry About At The Moment.

Andy!
31-10-2005, 04:45 PM
Hmm I think the idea of the free battle ball is good, that way people can play, and if they like it they can pay for it when the few days over.

It's like a trial or something. Look at it positively instead of selfishly.

Not many parents let kids buy credits, so it's a good chance for them to play the game? >3

Gee, all you people are mega selfish.

nets
31-10-2005, 04:50 PM
I've never played battle ball before, will do now..

Frank459
31-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Wootzeh We Dont Care What You Think Either ^^ Dont Be Mean

- Yes Its Free To Play
- No It Doesnt Affect Your Score
- People Who Have Always Wanted To Play Can Give It A Go
(Gives Shift Button A Rest)

JT-Fan
31-10-2005, 05:01 PM
Why shift abuse.

Frank459
31-10-2005, 05:06 PM
please keep on topic ^^

and i actually played a few beginners and let them win

Kami
31-10-2005, 06:45 PM
At the risk of sounding quite arrogant, I actually found the only annoying part was all the n00bs in the games. Its good that they are giving people the chance to play for free. Its not good having people who play regulary against first timers, I found it frustrating.

Sabre_1
31-10-2005, 06:50 PM
I just can't see why you're so upset over it Rupsie, they're only free games. You don't even get points from them, so it's not like anyone's gaining anything from them, except experience of the game.

So wheres the problem?:s

The Professor
31-10-2005, 07:19 PM
No no, you're looking at it in a negative light. Yes, you spent money playing BattleBall, but now there's an option to play for free. Take advantage of it and get in as many free games as you possibly can while it's available, because soon enough you'll have to pay again.

It doesn't matter that many people are getting free games who never pay, because they'll never make it past amateur by the time the free games finish.

It doesnt add to your real score, just a special tournament score.

:.bEx.:
31-10-2005, 07:21 PM
you shud be happy its free. if you didnt want to 'waste money' in the first place why did u bother with credits.

Sabre_1
31-10-2005, 07:37 PM
It doesnt add to your real score, just a special tournament score.
Which is why I said:

I just can't see why you're so upset over it Rupsie, they're only free games. You don't even get points from them, so it's not like anyone's gaining anything from them, except experience of the game.

So wheres the problem?:s

FourthPlace
31-10-2005, 07:54 PM
ANNOYED.
Anyone agree

We....

Dont......

C A R E!

Vitality
31-10-2005, 08:03 PM

Aliness
31-10-2005, 08:05 PM
That was a bit harsh Guys,
I didnt spend any creds on BB,
I thought It was a waste of creds,
Unlucky doods and doodette which payed for it,
I think you should get a refund of sumamt <3

Wootzeh
31-10-2005, 08:07 PM
Why are you always so arrogant and rude?

Maybe because you close threads that aren't to do with news by non-HxStaff, but you keep the ones open that are made by HxStaff e.g; Missalices and this one, nothing to do with news but u have the nerver to post let alone close them.

1van
31-10-2005, 10:50 PM
I was like 15th in the battleball league on saturday night, so i was pretty much guaranteed a b-ball badge for a week cause they take the scores in saturday night..

i left at about 7 for a party at a mates, got back home, and had a small argument with some random chavs on habbo, and then got a 7 day ban for swearing, and they didnt get banned when they were swearing at me! :@

so basically i will only get this sunday coming up with my badge (they remove/award badges monday morning) and i tried to appeal and say change it to even 24 hours, just NOT a week, and no result :rolleyes:, just a few hobba alerts saying "use the help tool, check the habbo way" etc.

Hobbas are so useless :$ So i've wasted all my creds for that, i could kill the stupid chav for starting on me :@

.Lynn
31-10-2005, 10:50 PM
Its free?

Dux
31-10-2005, 10:55 PM
lol i think free games are an ace idea for the n00bs who dont get a chance to play but its an advertisement stunt really its to get the players in

adidas™
01-11-2005, 05:09 PM
I agree it is annoying but it only last a few more days now.
And have u noticed how they say this is the FIRST battle ball tourniment
meaning theres bound to be more in the future:$

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 05:17 PM
We....

Dont......

C A R E!

And again....

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
I agree, it's coming accross the same critera as the Thrones. people work hard to get them, and then they're released.

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 05:32 PM
Throne was never released...?

Zampo-III
01-11-2005, 05:47 PM
1st throne wasnt released Hah
Wierd :S

And secondly... Its a 3 day tourn it giving a chance for the less fortunate to play for a battle ball badge
Its only gunna last 3 days so calm dwn

It doesnt effect ur experience points so chill...

after its all over u can go back to paying... You can play all you like and get ur experience up as and when you wish.

Stop thinking of yourself and think of others okay... Some people cnt get creds - cnt afford creds or arent aloud to get creds,... its just a bit of fun nothing mre nothing less.

If you want to pay and get ur experience up then theres always the normal battle ball rooms you can go in and waste your creds =]

ps... I wud jst like to say yes its a tourn but some people are takin it too seriously ... they stayin up all nite jst to get to the top of the BBT Table...
No offence but whats the point? xP

1van
02-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Its free?

This was before the tournament at hallowe'en, and the tournament is free, but doesnt add points to the score in your mission, completely different thing.

Revenge
02-11-2005, 05:50 PM
I dont like the tournament rooms. So i dont use them =/ Simple ja?

Silly "beginners" (;)) dont know what theyre doing.

Ranger
02-11-2005, 05:56 PM
The payment method will be back after the tourney.

Sulake are a BUSINESS.

This is a PROMOTION.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!