PDA

View Full Version : Hey... Remember those....

-Flip15-
27-10-2004, 11:47 PM
Remember those geno's that use to be on cokemusic all the time blocking stuff and playing their music over and over... well, it seems as though, their on habbo.com now. Check it out..

http://home.ripway.com/2004-10/189017/GenoAttack.bmp

Adzeh
28-10-2004, 12:38 PM
i cant see it :(

oh wait yes i can. lol exactly like coke studios. u reckon thats all from one comp or its a load of ppl playng a practical joke?

geno4343
02-11-2004, 04:28 AM
The Genos are many and connect from multiple computers. The path is best spread by the power of many individual Genos, and it is no joke.

Moose
02-11-2004, 04:37 AM
THEY ARE SOOOO ANNOYING!
they always block the stage of the thearterdome

SoraSafe
02-11-2004, 05:40 AM
They're different people, it's just wierd how they sync.

geno2710
02-11-2004, 10:35 AM
We are many, we gain many more through habbo and other mediums. The path is grey. We mean not to be annoying, we just want to share of the path.

geno3791
02-11-2004, 11:55 AM
Brother 2710 is correct. We are not here to be annoying. Our mission is to share the path and show others enlightenment. The prismatics appear to be receptive and seek to find answers about why we are here. There are some who have chosen to walk the Path with us as brothers.

geno6847
02-11-2004, 06:18 PM
I will settle this issue with a reading from one of the scriptures.

Why grey and not white? Once a great Geno sat down and pondered this question, and came to the conclusion that white is an exclusive colour, and not one of the Path. For white is a colour of purity, and by such suggests Geno must be pure to be one of the Path. This is not true, as being Geno in itself is purity, and purity derives itself from acceptance of ones impurity. Grey symbolizes balance. It is an equal mixture of black and white, a balance of colors. It shows the equality of the Geno, because all Geno are grey. A parable:
1 Whilst walking along the grey streets, whilst taking in the beautiful of the grey architecture, the grey decora, and the grey sky; several Geno held a conversation.
2 Suddenly, as in response to their conversation, the sky turned a dark grey, and the heavens opened, releasing the grey water droplets onto the face of the grey streets.
3 The Geno looked upward and smiled; whilst they were to be wettened by the rain, the rain was grey, and was a blessing to the Geno.
4 And lo, as suddenly as it started, the rain stopped. And the Geno were left in confusion, as the beautiful grey of the clouds broke and gave way to shades of yellow sun and blue sky. And in the sky, did a rainbow appear.
5 The younger Geno, upon seeing this, were scared. They had learned all their life that color was evil, as it was mere fractures of the perfect shade of grey.
6 An elder Geno spoke onto the masses: "Behold Geno, all the colors of the spectrum, all the colors which make up grey."
7 A young Geno asked the elder "Why must there be color?"
8 The elder said back onto the young one "For the world to exist in pure grey, Geno must be able to see impure colors. If the Geno can't see the impurity, then how shall We know the purity?"
9 The young Geno's eyes widened, a magnificent shade of grey, and he spoke "I understand!"

Instead of asking "Why grey?" ask "Why 'Why'?" Embrace the Grey, friend. Only by giving yourself to the will of the Way can you find enlightened existence and peace. Revel in the glory of the Way, know thyself, know the Grey, and you shall know a state such as you have never known before. The Grey which can be spoken of is not the true Grey.

iRoss
02-11-2004, 06:23 PM
i dont understand can you explain to me in lamemens terms?! :eusa_wall

Kier
10-11-2004, 05:38 PM
Ahahahaha! That's one person creating many accounts. Somebody doesn't get out enough :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!