PDA

View Full Version : If you could stop time...

Pawf
31-10-2005, 10:01 PM
If you had the ability to stop time what would you do?

A few rules:

You can only stop, not rewind/fastforward.
You carry on aging, so you can't spend too long with time stopped as you will be older than your parents etc. :o
You can stop time as often/for as long as you want.There are no more rules at all :) Get posting and have fun!

PS Happy Hallowe'en :)

Mentor
31-10-2005, 10:05 PM
turn it on every time someone tryed to wake me up in the moring :D lye ins every day :D

Magnet
31-10-2005, 10:05 PM
Stop time then sneek into the Playboy mansion o.O Bwahahahaa!

Also, I'd like to stop time then like go get stuff from shops then walk out go home and unstop time. Your not stealing, your simply time-wasting.

Pawf
31-10-2005, 10:06 PM
turn it on every time someone tryed to wake me up in the moring :D lye ins every day :D

Lmao, the thoughts of a lazy genius... spectacular :p

Stop time then sneek into the Playboy mansion o.O Bwahahahaa!

Only the second reply and already people are getting jiggy with innocents :rolleyes:

Magnet
31-10-2005, 10:09 PM
Loxl.. When I checked I was first, damned Mentor ;O

Mentor's is a good idea. I'd probably also use it to cross busy roads, and during school I'd freeze time and rub stuff of the board and stuff. Or freeze time and just disappear loxl freeze time run away then unfreeze time infront of people. It'd be great.

Pawf
31-10-2005, 10:10 PM
Lol, I'd freeze it then move someone's hand onto someone else's bum :rolleyes:

Vitality
31-10-2005, 10:11 PM
I would stop time and sneak into Klock's bed room :D

brodeo
31-10-2005, 10:12 PM
I would get stuff from shops, have a real pig out then start time again. Same with the lie in thing. I would also right things on the classroom board like *teacher* smells and everyone would be like :o Omgz0r, where thatz fr0mz :o

Pawf
I would stop time and sneak into Klock's bed room :D

Lol, and shave his chest :p

mynameishelen!
I would use it to stop time turing the night for about 4 hours everynight ... no more falling asleep i school :d

Eamonn
31-10-2005, 10:14 PM
Whos says i cant ;)

Pawf
31-10-2005, 10:14 PM
If you had the chance to watch someone in the shower would you? Or is that just me :p

Whos says i cant ;)

Can't what?

Eamonn
31-10-2005, 10:15 PM
If you had the chance to watch someone in the shower would you? Or is that just me :p

Can't what?
Yea i would take a trip to kelly clarksons room :P but then who says i cant

GoldenBiscuit
31-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Mhmm, me? :P
Night night all, i'm going to bed, bwua! :D
Might come on abit later if I cannot sleep, hoping I can though.

FrozenWhisper
01-11-2005, 04:14 PM
Mhmm, me? :P
Night night all, i'm going to bed, bwua! :D
Might come on abit later if I cannot sleep, hoping I can though.
Sneek into HIS ^^^ room and ummmmmm dye his hair pink :P. Ohhh and sneek into the Rasmus bedrooms :)

Michael.
01-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Yea i would take a trip to kelly clarksons room :P but then who says i cant
Security?

I've always wanted to do that thing on Bernard's watch where you turn off the hosepipe and they look into it to see if it's working and suddenly it soaks their face.

Classic!

Eamonn
01-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Yea thats why you stop the time which means there froze :$

JT-Fan
01-11-2005, 08:35 PM
I'd like to freeze time then like go around the world.
I used 2 watch a show called bernads watch and he could stop time

Steph
01-11-2005, 08:53 PM
in that bernads watch, was it like a silent program? I'm sure he couldn't talk =S long time ago anyways...If I could stop time I'd stop it to have more sleep and like if your in a test at school and stuck I'd stop it and go look at someone else's answers. god I'm such a cheat. also, like if you can't get into a place such as the cinema or a concert I'd stop time and sneak in.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!