PDA

View Full Version : Designed a new layout :s

Dan Williamson
31-10-2005, 10:28 PM
Hey,

Not done a layout in time ;)

So i rushed one, i know theres a few mistakes but i'm getting proper hosting and domain name soon.

Also it's only sliced in Fireworks 8, so therefore no content or proper coding.

It will be coded before my new site opens

Tell me what you thing, constructive criticism only please.

www.Raremandan.shield-hosting.com

Fell free to laugh :)

- Dan

JoeComins
31-10-2005, 10:31 PM
**Laughs**
Sorry

I was making them a long long time ago, about last year, and thats bad.

Sorry

Would you be willing to pay? ;)

Dan Williamson
31-10-2005, 10:34 PM
Naw, I know i'm not the best LOL, it don't really bother me that much :)

- Dan

JoeComins
31-10-2005, 10:35 PM
I no I'm not the best, so I've decieded to hire a hit man and take their kneecaps and mice out. I shall dominate the world one day !

Dan Williamson
31-10-2005, 10:36 PM
I no I'm not the best, so I've decieded to hire a hit man and take their kneecaps and mice out. I shall dominate the world one day !

Lmao you random person :) Maybe i'll improve enough today, it's a pity i didn't have photopshop, i'm slightly better on that ;)

- Dan

JoeComins
31-10-2005, 10:39 PM
Yes, Me to. I'm stuck with Adobe ImageReady 7.0.1

Does anyone recommend any Hitmen or ''accidental suicide" sort of people

Dan Williamson
31-10-2005, 10:41 PM
Lol, You have weird issues. :)

Any tips on how to gain better results?

- Dan

JoeComins
31-10-2005, 10:44 PM
Background. Good Colours ith suitable strokes. Neat and Tidy. Pixel fonts for navigational buttons. Dont make it look tacky

What sort of site is it going t be?

Dan Williamson
31-10-2005, 10:47 PM
I have no idea, and as i can't get on my other computer i'm using my laptop which has no fonts or nething :o I'll try again later :p

- Dan

JoeComins
31-10-2005, 11:33 PM
I mean is it going to be a music site, a web design site et.

MURDER

Mentor
31-10-2005, 11:50 PM
not bad, there may be some possible problems in the way you sliced it, but other than that its ok,
( the context box title should be in a spert table segmat so as to not get covered by the contnet when its added etc)

JoeComins
01-11-2005, 12:03 AM
Comic Sans MS is a horrible font ''/

Dan Williamson
01-11-2005, 09:47 AM
not bad, there may be some possible problems in the way you sliced it, but other than that its ok,
( the context box title should be in a spert table segmat so as to not get covered by the contnet when its added etc)

I know, it's not going to be sliced, also i'm going to make a new one with Visitor font on navigation, and i'll probly code it as a CSS layout.

- Dan

Sygon
01-11-2005, 11:04 AM
its ok i supose but basic probaly made inpaint :D, not my kinda layout though :D goods try

Dan Williamson
01-11-2005, 11:33 AM
its ok i supose but basic probaly made inpaint :D, not my kinda layout though :D goods try

It wasn't actually made in paint but, it probably could be, it was made in fireworks in about 10 minutes lol.

When i got Adobe photoshop back i can be making them all the time.

- Dan

nets
01-11-2005, 04:58 PM
I like the colours used on the border, and the layout of the page is good. I don't like the buttons that much though. You could make the text on the buttons better by changing the font, and adding a border around the text. Also it might look good if you used the colours from the border on the buttons aswell.

Edit: Like this, I just edited the button a bit.

Dan Williamson
01-11-2005, 05:14 PM
I agree Nets, going to try another one tonight :)

- Dan

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!