PDA

View Full Version : My Own BFF Blew Me Off....

Vivianne
01-11-2005, 02:43 AM
OMG we made a agreement together that this Halloween we will go trick or treating together but she was like BRB need to go to store and then I waited like 45 minutes and then she calls saying she cancelled the trip. Can you belive that? Man and she was like next year we can go together god my BFF blew me off and I waited like 45 minutes she just gave me the worst Halloween ever in my lfie to far no wait I think she gave me the worst halloween EVER i know im not gonna have a halloween like this anymore god charging $3 just to go with her too man you have no idea how angry i am right now I could beat her up to death if she was right in front of me god and all I get is a sorry from her and since I don't trust her anymore she wont even give me back my furnitures! God its like she is holding me as a a hostige for my own furnitures. she even lost half of my RARES! and she say i will get them for you but i waited for like a year already. This is what I call some kind of best friend she is oh did I mention she ditched me for a book and some chips? god :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@ :@

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 02:45 AM
If shes like that she isnt your best friend forever..

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:38 AM
what lynn said whoo hoo lynn i said your name right :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!