PDA

View Full Version : Grr

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 02:52 AM
Lol, so I was going trick or treating and I open the gate and these kids rush by me through the gate. Im like excuse me I was first I should go first, then they just keep running I ran after them up the steps they made me trip. I was so mad I wanted to punch em :( Put I kept a happy face. :) AND THEY GOT THE CARAMILKS :(

Post your trick or treat stories

ssricky
01-11-2005, 02:54 AM
Lol, so I was going trick or treating and I open the gate and these kids rush by me through the gate. Im like excuse me I was first I should go first, then they just keep running I ran after them up the steps they made me trip. I was so mad I wanted to punch em :( Put I kept a happy face. :) AND THEY GOT THE CARAMILKS :(

Post your trick or treat stories
sum kid was about to egg my house and i chased him down with my baseball bat in hand and he fell down the stairs to get into the park xD i think that was punishment enough for him

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 02:55 AM
Lmao, you should of hit him :P

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Lmao, you should of hit him :P
but he fell down 2 flights of stairs face first into a egg carton :P

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:01 AM
Ok thats good enough.

Some kid was running by I "accidently" tripped him and he spilled all his candy, I took a huge snickers and ran off.

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:05 AM
Ok thats good enough.

Some kid was running by I "accidently" tripped him and he spilled all his candy, I took a huge snickers and ran off.
good stuff :P i stayed home alone to hand out candy while my parents went out i sorted all the good candy out and gave out all the yukky kind

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:06 AM
I hate tootsie rolls. I never handed out candy :P I like getting it.

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:08 AM
I hate tootsie rolls. I never handed out candy :P I like getting it.
i hand out only the yukky kind cuz i didnt go trick or treating cuz i think im a lil too old :P

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:11 AM
Lol, you can never be too old I think.

My band teacher is 26 and he was a hippie. Lol it was acting so stupid today! Hes like:

"Make love not war"
"Lets all join hands in peace (spreads out his hands)"
"Acting all drunk, and making us laugh whenever we started to play"
"Peace"

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:11 AM
meh nothing happened to me when i was with my nephew oh wait their was 1 thing my sister made me put on a mask it was a scream mask if your wondering and me and my nephew walked up to the house my mates said it was haunted but they never told me how is it haunted well so like we were walking up and their was a puddle so i jumped over it but there wasmore to the puddle that i didn't see and i jumped rght into it and drownded my pants
i kinda got ****ed off at it but i went to the house trick or treating with my nephew and so then we were walkignbak down the path thing ma jig and i was holding the scream mask tightly in my hand ad then i jumped over the puddle and then the scream mask just decides to jump off my hand andd dive in the puddle i was even more ****ed off at that then my mate went told ya its haunted and i just said its not hauntted it has a curse over the house meh thats all

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:13 AM
Lol, you can never be too old I think.

My band teacher is 26 and he was a hippie. Lol it was acting so stupid today! Hes like:

"Make love not war"
"Lets all join hands in peace (spreads out his hands)"
"Acting all drunk, and making us laugh whenever we started to play"
"Peace"
there was a guy at my school he was white dress asa chav i ran up to him and kicking him in the family jewels xD everyone laughed at him

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:16 AM
there was a guy at my school he was white dress asa chav i ran up to him and kicking him in the family jewels xD everyone laughed at him

and why do that??

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:16 AM
and why do that??
cuz no one likes chavs at my school especially when most of the kids at my school are black :P

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:17 AM
ok? omg to short frigging hell

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:17 AM
cuz no one likes chavs at my school especially when most of the kids at my school are black :P
We dont have chavs at my school..I dont think no one at my school noes what a chav is really.

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:18 AM
We dont have chavs at my school..I dont think no one at my school noes what a chav is really.
pmsl my school is in the "ghettos" people get shot in the area of my school like every second day :P

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:20 AM
ppl dieing scares me

most ppl in my school dunno what chavs are i didn't no until i came on to this forum :(

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:21 AM
ppl dieing scares me

most ppl in my school dunno what chavs are i didn't no until i came on to this forum :(
fact of life people die

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:22 AM
pmsl my school is in the "ghettos" people get shot in the area of my school like every second day :P
Thats freaky, where do you live?

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:23 AM
Thats freaky, where do you live?
u might not know canada / toronto dunno if im aloud to post but w.e jane and finch its like the main area of gang activity in toronto its always on the news. wearing nething blue there is you just asking to get shot cuz there is a gang there called the bloods and they are a very famous north american gang blah blah blah theere colour is red blah blah blah there enmies are the cripts and they are blue wear blue and ur one of them blah blah

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:29 AM
meh i always wear blue and i'm not asking to get shot

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:30 AM
meh i always wear blue and i'm not asking to get shot
but do u walk over to jane and finch wearing it ;) try it and see what happens xD

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:35 AM
but do u walk over to jane and finch wearing it ;) try it and see what happens xD

jane and finch\?????????

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:36 AM
jane and finch\?????????
if u read my long story u wud know where it is and what it is xD

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 03:36 AM
Lol we should get back on topic.

Absently
01-11-2005, 03:37 AM
if u read my long story u wud know where it is and what it is xD

i red it but like i don't remember things plz don't say anything bout me stupidity ok ?

ssricky
01-11-2005, 03:38 AM
i red it but like i don't remember things plz don't say anything bout me stupidity ok ?
bout me stupidty -.- so many grammer errors neways ye so back to my evil halloween tricks my couzin brought over his paintball gun with a laser scope on it and we picked people off xD it was hilarious:p ( we didnt shoot ne little kids only kids 16 and older)

Dimebag
01-11-2005, 05:41 AM
Just as I was bout to throw the molotov ****tail through this guys window some kids came rushing past me and made me drop it, anyway, it landed on this kid and smashed on his head. Of course the dumb little guy was dressed as a ghost... well he was wearing a big sheet with holes for eyes. So while this kid, dunno, he must've been about 7 or 8, was going up in flames, the guy comes out of his house. He sees all this and figures it was meant for him, and for the life of a child he'd just got away with it... Teach him to dangerboy on my drive!!... Kiddin... :D

Demynx
01-11-2005, 10:20 PM
Ok My big brother and I were trick or treating I was darth vader *Im a big fan of starwars and you might know me as the Creater of Habbo Starwars!*
This girl kalled me an :rude:hole and I had A sword it was Metal I made m own starwars swords I swong it at her and I hit her and she ran. True story.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!