PDA

View Full Version : what is the new rare u wan it in catalog ?

doraemonkiller
28-10-2004, 05:53 AM
i hope is throne or petal ! lol :)

Wongbatdan
28-10-2004, 09:30 AM
Teacher you say petal not come out geh =.="

Superside
28-10-2004, 10:07 AM
I want the nest rare to be a new piece of furni that nobody has ever seen b4, the other catalogue rares and super rares are getting old lol

ICE-HAWK
28-10-2004, 10:57 AM
they should bring out all the old super rares and make new super rares for u rich ppl. so that the ppl who have not got loads off throne can get the gold nellys and gold amber like other hotels have.

or if they want to destroy the rare vales bring out the throne to make the hotel rares cheper to trade for but cart see hotel uk doing this becuse it a manger rares. dont think it be petal maybe snow globe but that should be xmas rare bring out the gold nelly/gold amber i say lol maybe that what the ord of doom his gold amber /gold nelly becuse that what u could win 3 gold nellys

TheLostPara
28-10-2004, 11:23 AM
I Think It Should Be Something New My Self

mohwar
29-10-2004, 09:41 AM
I don't think throne will ever come out Btw when r they gonna put the rare thing bck in the catogle

David1-2-3
29-10-2004, 02:23 PM
I dont think snowglobe...
I wouldn't say snowglobe will ever come out , only if it goes down loads...
by the way.. what'd jibbi do WITH her snowglobe?

Steve330
29-10-2004, 02:39 PM
I want a new rare that we never seen before :p

Snowglobe would be good..but if that came out every1 wud buy 5 of the damn things so we end up with 5 times as many snowglobes as people in the hotel so they wouldn't be worth much after. Then again i'd love to own one so who cares :D

I always wanted a gold nelly but i doubt that'll come out. Same with yellow amber. But i say keep the super rares super :)

Maybe a new drinks machine :o Or a new type of single chair would be nice (majestics and thrones cost too much for people with only a few hcs)

doraemonkiller
29-10-2004, 06:10 PM
if throne is coming out ,the habbohotel manager get alot profit

AznFlames
16-11-2004, 05:16 AM
LOL.BTW, I know they have a HoloBoy and HoloGirl But I want them to make my AVATAR.. The Holo-DOG! or Holo-PET

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!