PDA

View Full Version : My mum loves my sister more :'(

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:08 PM
My stoopid sister Linda needs the laptop. Its not fair! Im jsut on it! I HATE MY MUM I HATE HER I HATE HER! AND LINDA IS ALOUD ON IT! I WANNA DIE :'(

Absently
01-11-2005, 05:11 PM
why do you wanna die i always have to get off the pc for my brother iget really angry as i'm addicted but my mum says it will just shut him up mayb thats what your mum is doing

Rebuild
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
Addict. :rolleyes:

Life away from the computer/laptop does you good.

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:15 PM
Im JUst on the laptop! About 5 mins ive been on! I hate my mum. I wanna die bcaus theres 0 good In my life :'(

Absently
01-11-2005, 05:16 PM
Im JUst on the laptop! About 5 mins ive been on! I hate my mum. I wanna die bcaus theres 0 good In my life :'(

lol atleast you actually got on the laptop arn't you on it now?

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:19 PM
IM HARDLEY ON IT! Ok thts a lie! Shes getting on BOTH LAPTOPS! I have to go. God I hate my mum and sister. I want to die! :'(

Will
01-11-2005, 05:21 PM
Just be greatful you have a family. I only have my uncle and we can live together quite happily. We get along extremely well and it makes me greatful and happy.

mynameishelen!
01-11-2005, 05:25 PM
Just be greatful you have a family. I only have my uncle and we can live together quite happily. We get along extremely well and it makes me greatful and happy.

I agree^. you shouldn't say u hate ur mum and sister. How would u feel if something bad happened to them after saying that?

Jane
01-11-2005, 05:27 PM
You want to die because you're not allowed on the computer? Sheesh, I'm so but that is rather dramatic. Millions of people are far worse off than you.

Will
01-11-2005, 05:30 PM
I never had a brother or sister and I was very young when my mum died (4) and as far as I know through my uncle my mum was a very popular person and she got along with everybody. I know loads of siblings that fight once in a while but there really is no need. I have a few cousins that fight a lot as they're in the same age group too. The same with my dad - I did my best around him until he died too. No matter what, I'd do my best not to argue with him. I only knew him until I was 9 but I was old enough to understand as he treated me as an adult and I really respected him.
R.I.P Mum and Dad

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:31 PM
You want to die because you're not allowed on the computer? Sheesh, I'm so but that is rather dramatic. Millions of people are far worse off than you.

NO and My sister is going on the other laptop. I wanna die cuz my mum gives her attention and gives me in trouble when we've both done something

Will
01-11-2005, 05:32 PM
NO and My sister is going on the other laptop. I wanna die cuz my mum gives her attention and gives me in trouble when we've both done something

Spork I'm sure none of you are angels. I know many siblings that fight a lot. You're just paranoid. You think she gets all the attention but you probably get the same.

mynameishelen!
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Spork I'm sure none of you are angels. I know many siblings that fight a lot. You're just paranoid. You think she gets all the attention but you probably get the same.

I fight with my brother and sister alot, but spork i doubt you really hate her. I feel like i hate them sometimes, but i know i dont really. And how would your mum and sister feel hearing u say u hate them?

letsdance6
01-11-2005, 05:47 PM
Life has been made for a reason, and that reason is to live it.
Killing yourself aint going to do any better, don't take your life away because of a computer.

Will
01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
Life has been made for a reason, and that reason is to live it.
Killing yourself aint going to do any better, don't take your life away because of a computer.

What do you guys expect?! She's 10!

pechie100
01-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Awwwwwwww , u poor bbz ( allways wanted to say that , it sounds so good when cassie says it )
Allthough i wudnt kill ya self just cuz u got kiked off a computer ;)
i sugguest you get a wooden object ( your desk maybe ) and squeeze it really hard and get the stress out of you
I no how it feels ( not that i do that ) but when i was young i used to and it helped loads

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 05:53 PM
I don't know my Dad, and know have been parted from my mum, and have been in foster care for about 2 years. I got my little sister, who I must admit I don't get on with, but i'm cheerful with what I have, you you certainly should aswell. Saying you wanna die just makes everybody here think you're immature, and spoilt.

Fruitbox.
My stoopid sister Linda needs the laptop. Its not fair! Im jsut on it! I HATE MY MUM I HATE HER I HATE HER! AND LINDA IS ALOUD ON IT! I WANNA DIE :'(

Hates a very strong word... i'm sure you dont mean it..

Embean

Hmm, if you go in somebody else's shoes, you will have wished you hadn't said that anymore, as harsh as it sounds, that's being selfish, don't take it the wrong way or anything, but if you want to die over not getting treated the same, that's selfish. Because once your dead, think about what your family would think anyway. You'd be hurting many different lives besides your own. And you would wish you had no longer said that :) Read Will's comment.. surely your life is no where NEAR as bad as his. Why don't you tell your mum that you feel shes not spending time with you. She will understand..

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Nvm.., I feel ok now. Gawsh im depressed alot!

Victimized
01-11-2005, 05:56 PM
Seriously Spork you are addicted.
You flew back from your holiday to Spain because you couldnt get on the computer, and now you "WANNA DIE" because you can't have the computer.

Will
01-11-2005, 05:57 PM
I don't know my Dad, and know have been parted from my mum, and have been in foster care for about 2 years. I got my little sister, who I must admit I don't get on with, but i'm cheerful with what I have, you you certainly should aswell. Saying you wanna die just makes everybody here think you're immature, and spoilt.

I wanted to die when my mum and dad died but my Uncle came along and ressurected my life. Without him I would've definately tried suicide. I was that stupid.

Addie
01-11-2005, 05:58 PM
Seriously Spork you are addicted.
You flew back from your holiday to Spain because you couldnt get on the computer, and now you "WANNA DIE" because you can't have the computer.

I didnt actually. I flew back when I was due to fly bak. ANd i was on the internet in Spain. And when I got bak i went on the internet <33

Will
01-11-2005, 05:59 PM
I didnt actually. I flew back when I was due to fly bak. ANd i was on the internet in Spain. And when I got bak i went on the internet <33

Then you're obsessed with the computer! Take a week's break or something if it stresses you out and makes you suicidal! You're paranoid because of a computer for God's sake!

Vitality
you want to do die because you cant go on ur laptop
get a life seriously

GoldenBiscuit
You were on the internet in Spain, why though, you spend lots of money to go on holiday, and you sit infront of a computer. :rolleyes:
You're addicted. :)

Embean
01-11-2005, 06:03 PM
Nvm.., I feel ok now. Gawsh im depressed alot!

You dont even know the meaning of depressed seeing as you're only 10..
Depressed is this:
When i was 11 years old my mum was so stressed and depressed, she once through the pots from the cookery cupboard at me because she couldnt get anything right, later on, the hospital took her in and she had to stay there for a year so she couldn't hurt me seeing as she would accidently harm me because she was depressed. I had to stay at a fostering home for 2 year's so my mum could get back living by her self for a year. Seriously. if you ever have to go into hospital or try to commit suicide, then i'll believe your truely depressed.

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 06:06 PM
You dont even know the meaning of depressed seeing as you're only 10..
Depressed is this:
When i was 11 years old my mum was so stressed and depressed, she once through the pots from the cookery cupboard at me because she couldnt get anything right, later on, the hospital took her in and she had to stay there for a year so she couldn't hurt me seeing as she would accidently harm me because she was depressed. I had to stay at a fostering home for 2 year's so my mum could get back living by her self for a year. Seriously. if you ever have to go into hospital or try to commit suicide, then i'll believe your truely depressed.
I'm am in a fostering home right now, and i'm not depressed, you just got to move on with some things.

Will
01-11-2005, 06:08 PM
I'm am in a fostering home right now, and i'm not depressed, you just got to move on with some things.

Always Look on the Bright Side of Life:8

What I did and still do and it makes life so much easier. Terry Gillam - YOU'RE A GENIOUS :D

pechie100
Awwwwwwww
So what if she is addicted , push off guys , shes having a hard time , jeese , i had this when my best friend died RIP

Embean

I didn't say i was depressed. i said my mum was depressed therefore i had to go into a fostering home..
Anyway its good you're not depressed.

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 06:10 PM
Awwwwwwww
So what if she is addicted , push off guys , shes having a hard time , jeese , i had this when my best friend died RIP
Hard time, is that really what you've just said. :$
Her mum asked her to get of the lap top!
Some of you really have a shock coming. :rolleyes:

I didn't say i was depressed. i said my mum was depressed therefore i had to go into a fostering home..
Anyway its good you're not depressed.
No I wasn't saying you were, I was showing your story and saying my situation and showing some of these how stupid there idea of depression is.

Embean
01-11-2005, 06:12 PM
Hard time, is that really what you've just said. :$
Her mum asked her to get of the lap top!
Some of you really have a shock coming. :rolleyes:

No I wasn't saying you were, I was showing your story and saying my situation and showing some of these how stupid there idea of depression is.

</3 Pmsl.

Addie
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM
Awwwwwwww
So what if she is addicted , push off guys , shes having a hard time , jeese ,

THANK YOU! Its just not fair. My sister gets EVERYTHING!

Embean
01-11-2005, 06:13 PM

Read my post.

Victimized
01-11-2005, 06:14 PM
It just sounds to me like your having a little kids strop because you can't get your own way. Exactly like my 10 year old sister.

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 06:18 PM
Quit with the tamtrom now.

Embean
01-11-2005, 06:20 PM
It just sounds to me like your having a little kids strop because you can't get your own way. Exactly like my 10 year old sister.

Sounds like my sister whos 10 too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *Repeated*

mynameishelen!
01-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Sounds like my sister whos 10 too :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: *Repeated*

Mines 7, they act even worse than 10 year olds :p

i think its because of ur age u think ur depressed over the laptop, u probably havent experienced anything really depressing yet. I think you should take a break from it so u dont get too obsessed.

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Mines 7, they act even worse than 10 year olds :p

i think its because of ur age u think ur depressed over the laptop, u probably havent experienced anything really depressing yet. I think you should take a break from it so u dont get too obsessed.
I know, it's just immature and attension seeking. :rolleyes:

Embean
01-11-2005, 06:32 PM
I know, it's just immature and attension seeking. :rolleyes:
repped and so is Pink. for agreeing :)

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 06:34 PM
repped and so is Pink. for agreeing :)
C'mon, rep, love you now. ;)

ilovejordan
01-11-2005, 07:00 PM
Awwwwwwww , u poor bbz ( allways wanted to say that , it sounds so good when cassie says it )
Allthough i wudnt kill ya self just cuz u got kiked off a computer ;)
i sugguest you get a wooden object ( your desk maybe ) and squeeze it really hard and get the stress out of you
I no how it feels ( not that i do that ) but when i was young i used to and it helped loads
Lmao Tehe :p
Anywayz yeah u wna kill ur self over a comp?!
Like wth..
Over reacting.
Your 10 & on the comp n wna kill ur self cos apparently ur sis gets more attention, My younger sis gets more attention but u dont see me throwing my self round wanting to die.
Get over it.
Its a fact of life:)
x

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 07:36 PM
Lmao Tehe :p
Anywayz yeah u wna kill ur self over a comp?!
Like wth..
Over reacting.
Your 10 & on the comp n wna kill ur self cos apparently ur sis gets more attention, My younger sis gets more attention but u dont see me throwing my self round wanting to die.
Get over it.
Its a fact of life:)
x
True, very true, she bad repped me for helping her back down to earth. :rolleyes:

$@m
01-11-2005, 08:23 PM
IM HARDLEY ON IT! Ok thts a lie! Shes getting on BOTH LAPTOPS! I have to go. God I hate my mum and sister. I want to die! :'(

Ok so basically you want to die because you can't go on habbo? Sheesh, that makes me want to cry. :rolleyes:

GoldenBiscuit
01-11-2005, 09:55 PM
Give me an A
D
D
I
C
T
E
D
ADDICTED

Will
02-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Let's face it:

Spork is a very 10 year old n00b who posts some cráp so we "feel sorry for her" and make her "feel wanted" because she "gets stick at home" when its "her sister getting all the attention" and she's suicidal over a bloody laptop

GROW UP

Embean
02-11-2005, 07:33 PM
Let's face it:

Spork is a very 10 year old n00b who posts some cráp so we "feel sorry for her" and make her "feel wanted" because she "gets stick at home" when its "her sister getting all the attention" and she's suicidal over a bloody laptop

GROW UP

WOOO

Biseinen
02-11-2005, 07:38 PM
Your sister must be cooler than you then.

Embean
02-11-2005, 07:39 PM
Your sister must be cooler than you then.

Pmsl. :D

What happened to you're signature :o

Biseinen
02-11-2005, 07:41 PM
Mods thought it was me! >: (

Edit: It's 2 italian actors.

Embean
02-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Mods thought it was me! >: (

Edit: It's 2 italian actors.

PMSL AHA

ilovejordan
02-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I love Italians.

Biseinen
02-11-2005, 07:55 PM
Well they're great in the movie I watched during Italian class. =D

Anyway, you should talk to your mum about her favouring.

Embean
02-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Well they're great in the movie I watched during Italian class. =D

Anyway, you should talk to your mum about her favouring.
WHOT HE HELL IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR

Biseinen
02-11-2005, 08:04 PM
WHOT HE HELL IS THAT IN YOUR AVATAR

Jeano Venbnzo (Sp) He's hugging that girl in my signature.

I'm allowed them now as I messaged Concentric and he approved them. : )

ilovejordan
02-11-2005, 08:30 PM
SPAMMERS trunks im loving the italian dude in ur av. And anyway my mom loves my sister more but its a way of life?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!