PDA

View Full Version : And now for some actual REAL news :D

Sabre_1
01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
Seems the hotel is slowly regaining control of the Dave takeover, and rooms are returning to normal. Sun Terrace, Ice Cafe and Cafe O'le are just some of the public spaces that have their very own bots back to charm us all! Let's hope that Dave gets fired and we get a cool *cough* gothic *cough* young bot for the Dirty Duck Pub. :D

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 05:42 PM
YAY! News instead of 'Woodrally, oddsoup, HC & HabboX' related.

Sabre_1
01-11-2005, 05:44 PM
YAY! News instead of 'Woodrally, oddsoup, HC & HabboX' related.
Precisely my dear Three. On a personal note, whenever I see your posts I always think of those little orangey-brown squelchies on BBC 3 that go "THREE!!!":D :rolleyes: :eusa_danc

Rawr
01-11-2005, 05:46 PM
It's news but not great news :p. Btw Klock is back so you don't need that in youe sig.

Sabre_1
01-11-2005, 05:48 PM
It's news but not great news :p. Btw Klock is back so you don't need that in youe sig.
Oi Oft, at least it's news. Or would you like another thread about Woodrally or OddSoup or maybe some rubbish theme park getting trashed that nobody cares about?

And yes i'll take that out i'm just showing support, and laziness for siggy updates.:p :rolleyes:

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 05:49 PM
Precisely my dear Three. On a personal note, whenever I see your posts I always think of those little orangey-brown squelchies on BBC 3 that go "THREE!!!":D :rolleyes: :eusa_danc

Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eee

Nice news anyway.

Rawr
01-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Oi Oft, at least it's news. Or would you like another thread about Woodrally or OddSoup or maybe some rubbish theme park getting trashed that nobody cares about?

And yes i'll take that out i'm just showing support, and laziness for siggy updates.:p :rolleyes:

Never said it wasn't news. :P Threads about Woodrally and OddSoup are great. :rolleyes:

Ross <3

Sabre_1
01-11-2005, 05:55 PM
Never said it wasn't news. :P Threads about Woodrally and OddSoup are great. :rolleyes:

Ross <3
I think you missed some bits off the end there. you could've had:

"...for insulting replies"
"...big wastes of time"
"...to lock/close"
"...big piles of spam"
:D :eusa_danc

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 06:04 PM
Tuna flavoured, mmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

ross
01-11-2005, 06:08 PM
Matt :o

Nice news.

FourthPlace
01-11-2005, 06:10 PM
*Wants to be BABE OF THE DAY!*

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!