PDA

View Full Version : Little Quiz

:Jamie
01-11-2005, 06:38 PM
Ok I dont know if this goes here or not as you could find it a bit funny in the end.

Ok I got given this in college today and it puzzled me on a couple of them so all I can say is read the question properly :P

1) Do they have 5th November in America?

2) Some months have thirty days, some have thirty one, How many months have 28 days?

3) If you only have one match and entered a dark room, where there was an oil lamp, oil heater and some kindling wood, which would you light first?

4) A man built a house with four sides, a rectangular structure each having a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering along. What colour is the bear?

5) A farmer has 17 sheep, All but nine died. How many does he have left?

6) Divide 30 by half. Add ten. Whats the answer?

7) Take two apples from three apples. How many apples do you have?

8) If you drove a bus with 42 people on it from london, stopped at Watford to pick up seven more and then drop off five passengers and at Luton you dropped off eight and picked up four and arrive in Edinburgh twenty hours later, whats the drivers name?

9) How many animals of each species did Moses take into the Ark?

Post your answers dont give away any clues as I dont want it to be spoilt for other members.

TealArms
01-11-2005, 06:47 PM
1) Do they have 5th November in America?Yes

2) Some months have thirty days, some have thirty one, How many months have 28 days?1

3) If you only have one match and entered a dark room, where there was an oil lamp, oil heater and some kindling wood, which would you light first?i couldn't light the match

4) A man built a house with four sides, a rectangular structure each having a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering along. What colour is the bear?brwon

5) A farmer has 17 sheep, All but nine died. How many does he have left?8

How many animals of each species did Moses take into the Ark? 2

7) Take two apples from three apples. How many apples do you have?1

8) If you drove a bus with 42 people on it from london, stopped at Watford to pick up seven more and then drop off five passengers and at Luton you dropped off eight and picked up four and arrive in Edinburgh twenty hours later, whats the drivers name?Tony

ilovejordan
01-11-2005, 06:50 PM
Ok I dont know if this goes here or not as you could find it a bit funny in the end.

Ok I got given this in college today and it puzzled me on a couple of them so all I can say is read the question properly :P

2) Some months have thirty days, some have thirty one, How many months have 28 days?

3) If you only have one match and entered a dark room, where there was an oil lamp, oil heater and some kindling wood, which would you light first?

4) A man built a house with four sides, a rectangular structure each having a southern exposure. A big bear comes wandering along. What colour is the bear?

8) If you drove a bus with 42 people on it from london, stopped at Watford to pick up seven more and then drop off five passengers and at Luton you dropped off eight and picked up four and arrive in Edinburgh twenty hours later, whats the drivers name?

Post your answers dont give away any clues as I dont want it to be spoilt for other members.

1 = No
2 = ALL OF THEMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
3 = Kindling wood
4 = Brown
5 = 9
6 = 12
7 = 1
8 = bob :p
9 = 2

Jõnathan
01-11-2005, 06:54 PM

1. Yes
2. ALL of them
3. The wood! Where's the oil gonna come from?
4. Whatever colour you want it to be!
5. 9
6. EITHER 25 or 70
7. One
8. Whatever your name is!
9. Not 2, but 7. (I saw it on QI- if it's on there- it HAS to be true!)

01-11-2005, 07:01 PM
Ok the answers post them now as I got to go :P

1) Yes you do - easy one

2) 12 months all have 28 days in

3) You light the match first

4) The bear will be white because if the walls each have a southern exposure wheres the only place in the woerld that each direction is pointing south? North pole so therefore the bear is white a polar bear :P

5) Nine sheep will remain alive

6) This is a difficult one:
30 divide half(1 over 2) = 60 + 10 = 70 :P

7) You will have 2 apples as you are taking 2 from 3

8) The driver is you as it says "if you drove a bus" so the answer will be your name

9) The answer is 0 as moses didnt take animals into the ark it was Noah :)

There you go.

ilovejordan
01-11-2005, 07:03 PM

1) Yes you do - easy one

4) The bear will be white because if the walls each have a southern exposure wheres the only place in the woerld that each direction is pointing south? North pole so therefore the bear is white a polar bear :P

8) The driver is you as it says "if you drove a bus" so the answer will be your name

There you go.
WOO IM THICK <3 :eusa_danc :eusa_danc

Jõnathan
01-11-2005, 07:06 PM

1) Yes you do - easy one

There you go.

damn! i messed some up! HALF MARKS???? W00T IM AN IDIOT! Lmao.

01-11-2005, 07:08 PM
well done anyway

ilovejordan
01-11-2005, 07:08 PM
damn! i messed some up! HALF MARKS???? W00T IM AN IDIOT! Lmao.
dw u got more than me bbz <3

Jõnathan
01-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Ahh im thick!
you cant get half marks cos thers only 9!
LMao.
W00T 55%!!!!!!!!11111!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!11!!!!!!!1.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!