PDA

View Full Version : how much candy did you get last night?

kasi
01-11-2005, 11:03 PM
read the title :)

i got 2 garbage bags full of candy lmao.

Biseinen
01-11-2005, 11:32 PM
2 Buckets full, I just took what the trick or treaters never took... So alot. xD

Edit: No way did you get 2 garbage bags full... Thats BS.

kasi
01-11-2005, 11:34 PM
2 Buckets full, I just took what the trick or treaters never took... So alot. xD

Edit: No way did you get 2 garbage bags full... Thats BS.
nope it's not bs. i went around my street, (theres 3 streets connected to 1.. confusing) then i went up to my friends house and we went around her street then up on the street connected to that and then the next street, then we went to my other friends and theres 3 streets there, and we only get like 3 trick or treaters every year cause we live at the very end of a long street so no one comes so i got all the extra stuff. my mom bought alot this year for some reason o.o

.Lynn
01-11-2005, 11:42 PM
Half a pillow case full, lots of candy though.

Greed
01-11-2005, 11:48 PM
I didn't go trick-or-treating, I went to a costume party and won actual treats => Gift Certificate, ipod that plays videos and music and stuff.

Heh people thought I was a cosplay geek though.

Well, I had fun.

Ooo and a party after that.

Mentor
02-11-2005, 01:08 AM
i dont go, and actaly did bugger all that night, plus there wernt realy any trick or treaters eather, the rain before must have scaired them all off lol

ChloeDust
02-11-2005, 01:27 AM
I got zilch, that's because i didn't go trick o' treating, i didn't even go out, oh what a interesting life i have ¬_¬;;

Rawr
02-11-2005, 07:43 AM
Well nothing from trick and treating, but i had an orange lolly-pop. :d

le harry
02-11-2005, 09:38 AM
Well um... I filled up some random bag with a pic of Kim Phuc on it :D

After that I went to a party and won some better things.. Like a PsP :) Im happy woo..

though this annoyed me a lot, this lady was real into Halloween, and she had these bowls, about 10 of them and she did a competition, and you say a number (1-10) and whatever number u picked u got the bowl that number was in (the bowl was full of candy) so I picked 6... I go up and recieve my bowl of goodies, take the blindfold off, and I got the Trick Bowl, a Cucumber, K-Time Bar, and a 30 cents, my friends got like 10 Wolllypops and lots of sugar gummie bears :( STUPID 6!

Ah Well, I'd prefer my PsP :D

Aliness
02-11-2005, 09:42 AM
I got a snickers,
Out a vending machine,
That was it :'(

ross
02-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I got 2 medium sized bowls full, not because I went trick o' treating, cause that's so boring - but what I stashed from the kids ;D

Jordan3
02-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Erm, I just took my sister's. She got given sparklers, and she is only 11.

1van
02-11-2005, 05:51 PM
anyone who stayed in for "habboween" instead of doing real hallowe'en (probably a hell of a lot of habbox forum users) needs their head testing

xhannx
02-11-2005, 06:09 PM
Lmao did yoo heck get 2 garbage bags full
Seeing as theres 5 streets connected off my road and 2 roads connected off a few of THOSE roads ! And my mate has a really long road thats got NO-ONE going to it so they gave us like a ton, and thats a massive road
Then when we went down A6 which goes 2 london (we didn't go to london, but we trekked pretty far)
Then we went down a really REALLY long road [like motorway length] Obviously not the hole way, but all the way to my school nd a bit further which is a while ago [half an hour on a bus to get home...] And down every road off that and I only got 1/2 a bin bag full and I got all my mums candy too! [2 big bags of toffee]
So did yoo heck get 2 garbage bags full!

Dimebag
02-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Nout, y'know why? I didn't go to people's private place of living and ask for it. Down right rude. That's why I friggin hate halloween. Eeveryone just uses it as an excuse to be an a$$

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!