PDA

View Full Version : Might Buy An Account

Dirgeofcerberus
02-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Hey, as some of you may recall, I was hacked in the past couple of weeks.
It didnt affect me too much, but now im starting to miss runescape and I really cant be bothered raising another account.

So I might buy an account off of ebay.
What do you guys think? Should I do it? If anyone has ever bought one please say as I dont want to be scammed by this.

Jack.
02-11-2005, 08:00 PM
I never done it. Its to you mate, But i always wonder... Why do they sometimes blank out soem of the stats?? That makes me suspicious...

Dirgeofcerberus
02-11-2005, 08:02 PM
I never done it. Its to you mate, But i always wonder... Why do they sometimes blank out soem of the stats?? That makes me suspicious...

I know, I was wondering that, if they wanted people to buy it, why not show all of the stats? It makes me a bit suspicious, but I still trust ebay enough to buy one, but I dunno.

Neil
02-11-2005, 08:02 PM
So JaGex can't trace the account, and I wouldn't bother coz people sell them for like £50 - £300, you can get scammed and maybe banned

Amgawd!
02-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Because runescape can look at the stats for them all then Ban em?

And dont its sad proving you cant Play the Game and "cheating" which is breaking rules as you know -.-

Dirgeofcerberus
02-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Ive had a look at a few accounts and some 70+ accounts are going for less than £10.

Mr.Luke
02-11-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeh that's untill you see the last minute boom.. It's like that on all bidding sites.. They go for small ammounts untill last minute.. Then REAL bidding starts. I saw something go from £10 to £100 in last minute..

redtom
02-11-2005, 09:06 PM
also you got to make sure it say they hand over the question answers or they have canceled them coz if it dont they just get it bk and sell it again the next day

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!