PDA

View Full Version : Unwanted Destiny

_Olam_
28-10-2004, 03:58 PM
Hello,

This is basically a story I have posted on Habbo-Forum and FictionPress, it's my third full length 'story', which is reaching book length (and I hope to get published).

I have written six chapters for it so far, and I'll post them all here eventually. However I can give direct links to the story itself if you want them before I release them here on Habbox.

The Introduction is lame, to say the least - but it gives a sort of theme to the whole thing. It introduces very little and... yeah...

... Please remember this story is LONG, each Chapter is 10-20 A4 pages at least, and with 6 chapters already that's quite a lot of reading.

Not forcing anyone to read, and I'll keep updating even if no one does, if only to look big.

I'm attaching the story as a Notepad file as it's too long to post in the thread... enjoy!

And to all four people reading, good luck!

EDIT - I appreciate that Notepad isn't the greatest thing to read out of. And if you're wondering the black blocks represent exclamation marks. I wrote the thing in Word you see...

... This story is on 'FictionPress' where it looks a lot better, so if anyone gets tired of staring at ugly ol' Notepad please tell me.

Moved- by butcher11 to stories :)

Mizki
28-10-2004, 04:21 PM
VERY GOOD :o

_Olam_
28-10-2004, 04:46 PM
You're not meant to find the lame part good! *Shakes head*

Whoa someone actually read, and it was Ms. Mizki?! I feel honoured.

evect
28-10-2004, 05:23 PM
Read it on Habb0F0rum, nice one Olamdo. :)

_Olam_
29-10-2004, 12:46 PM
Well here's the first chapter.

If you think the names are odd don't worry, I literally just stole all my friends' names from Habbo-Forum - and hey, if you give me permission I might steal yours too.

Here goes.

EDIT - I've had to cut various parts out of the story because the upload limit is 19.5kb... :s... Which really really really is annoying.

I have no idea how I'm gonna get the other longer chapters up on here...

Mr.Kylee
29-10-2004, 05:27 PM
Wow very long and you are very very gd :p I like it

_Olam_
16-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Right I'm going to do the unthinkable!

http://www.fictionpress.com/read.php?storyid=1712188

Links to ALL the chapters I've done (it's a story posting website), it'll save me having to wait for ages to post different chapters and having to miss out bits because of the size limit.

I don't expect you to read them all at once - there are in all eight chapters (Plus an introduction) so far, and it'd take you consarned ages to read it all.

Thanks, any feedback is welcome here (except maybe 'Olam mi goldfish died n i blame uz0rrrzzz') (But say that if you want, because I probably did kill your goldfish).

Thank you.

Jettee
16-11-2004, 06:05 PM
That is one good story you got going there

thumbs up from me

_Olam_
19-11-2004, 01:42 PM
Hurrah!

Why is the 'Stories and Articles' section INSIDE Education? I mean surely that just makes it harder to find...

And my story isn't exactly educational - I suppose it teaches morals, ethics, good family life...
... Wait no - no it doesn't.

Ah well, thanks to all who read!

Max
30-01-2005, 06:34 PM
I luv ur story, ur really talented!!
I printed them XD
Very good dude!

Janumz
05-02-2005, 05:51 PM
Ahh... I cant be bothered to read it..
I'll listen later ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!