PDA

View Full Version : All the Information you need for Habbo X

Eckuii
02-11-2005, 11:21 PM
This thread is to round up all of the other threads been made with different pieces of information.

Habbo Xs (short for eXperts) main propierty is showing new people around Habbohotel.
They will spend time in the Welcome Lounge and explain the basics to new registered Habbos.

Habbo Xs are nothing like Moderators or Hobbas, Habbo Xs meet new users, introduce them to the hotel,
answer questions,and basically show them the ropes.

Habbo Xs dont have tools (apart from Room override and a badge)so dont go applying thinking 'ohh I can shut noobs up.'

Habbo only want Habbos with experience so they can help the new Habbos. They want you to be kind and patient.
You need to know the Habbo way, A clean Habbo record helps (No bans) but it doesnt mean if you have bans you cannot apply.
There is no age limit for Habbo Xs, you can apply from 11 onwards. Sulake are only interested in getting 20 Habbo Xs at a time so dont get your hopes up too high, could take a long time ;).

A little reminder of the Habbo way:

You Must NOT:

Use ANY Hacking, Scripting or Editing Program within the Hotel
Steal other Habbos' Credits or furniture
Describe sexual acts to other Habbos
Pester people who don't want to talk to you
Swear or use sexually graphic terms or be racist
Ask other Habbos for their password, email addresses or other personal information
Type your password anywhere except in the 'Check In' box on www.habbohotel.co.uk
Give away, trade or sell your Habbo account
Break the law in the Hotel or talk others into breaking it

You Should:

Have Fun!
Hang out with your friends
Make new friends
Respect others people's views and beliefs
or click Here (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/safety/) to see the Habbo way.

There is a certain criteria to become Habbo X (eXperts)
1) You need to like to help new Habbos
2) Be bahaved and know the Habbo Way
3) You have been registered on Habbo Hotel UK for ATLEAST 12 weeks.
4) You need to be paitent.

You need to give the following information to become a Habbo Xs
Habbo Name:
Email Address:
Real First Name:
Real Last Name:
Click Here (http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact/habbox/) to apply to become a Habbo X

After this page becomes a bigger page that asks for more information.

If you do not pass the criteria you will get a different page.
(all pages can be viewed at the bottom)
If you didnt pass it means that you do not 1 or more of the criterias to become a Habbo X.

Hope this has helped a little, if you have something that you believe I have missed out from this short thread (cough) then please PM me ;)
If you have any problems applying I hope this helps, just post below if you have further problems and im sure I can help ;) Thanks :D
Eckuii
'Habbo Uk News and Rumours Moderator'

Digital
02-11-2005, 11:23 PM
Also the badge looks like this: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/6092/badgex2du.gif

?WhyNot?
03-11-2005, 12:38 AM
I highly recommend to anyone who wants to apply to use a very good grammar when answering to "Why do you think you would be a good Habbo X ?".

Joeymac
03-11-2005, 12:40 AM
nice + rep for all! muahhahah (i said + for all!)

Barmi
03-11-2005, 07:18 AM
You have one of the criteria wrong. That is the hobba criteria, which has not been changed for the HabboX form. In the newsie it clearly states 6 months. 12 weeks is 3 months. 6 months is 24 weeks. ;)

Carlos
03-11-2005, 08:28 AM
You have one of the criteria wrong. That is the hobba criteria, which has not been changed for the HabboX form. In the newsie it clearly states 6 months. 12 weeks is 3 months. 6 months is 24 weeks. ;)

Which is a bad error :(

le harry
03-11-2005, 09:08 AM
Anyone got the link to the application? ;) + rep if you do.

Biseinen
03-11-2005, 09:31 AM
It's under the 'Contact Us' Section on Habbo Hotel main page.

Aliness
03-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Aight ?
This is The aplication ?
http://www.habbohotel.co.uk/habbo/en/help/contact/habbox/
Dont know if you need it but Awell :)

Col
03-11-2005, 12:08 PM
Thanks for getting to the point and helping others <3

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!