PDA

View Full Version : How'd you find out about habbo?

Absently
02-11-2005, 11:48 PM
Well, how'd you find out about habbo.

I was playing binweevils as usual
then my mate came online and put on the message bored that she had found a new site so she but the name of the site
So I decided to check the site out
I didn't really like it much because I was a n00b and didn't no anything
But the more I played it the more I liked
So tell me how you found out about habbo

bmx-phreek
03-11-2005, 04:13 AM
yea i use to play cokemusic and i got realy rich on that site. and i knew all about habbo but it was the early years of it and it was kinda weird looking to me so i never played it. then 2.0 came out on coke and everything messed up so i didnt play it anymore so i traded off my cokemusic furni for habbo and now i play habbo all the time and im loving it. Habbo beats that site out with no problem. There is so much more furni here things to do and everything people know whats going on here and junk. Mabie im not as popular as i was back on coke but im having fun on habbo and im doing good with furni to. but thats how i came to habbo

Greed
03-11-2005, 04:20 AM
I was on Yahoo chat and someone said something about habbo furni (how he needs it and he needs your pass and account and how he will pay you back) and gave me the link HabboHotel.com (which was UK back then) so I went and now Im cursed.

:EvilClown:
03-11-2005, 05:34 AM
I got tired of runescape, and did a google search and found it :P

FourthPlace
03-11-2005, 08:08 AM
I used to love neopets, saw a link in the trade post for Habbo, clicked it and got addicted!

stephen-
03-11-2005, 08:26 AM
My dad told me about it :p He knew I liked tht kinda stuff :D

But I saw an add for it on a sunny delight ad in the beano (thts how long ago I joined :P)

Mit
04-11-2005, 03:57 PM
My mate told me about it one summer and i got addicted. It seems to spread a lot by word of mouth, he got told by a friend who got told by another friend. In the end like 20 boys in my year were playing it. But now only 4 play it lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!