6 Glory amulets,
Full Rune,
Rune Chain,
Rune Skirt,
DDS,
Ring Of wealth,
Dragon Battle axe,
Rune Battle Axe.

If you want any of that for habbo UK Rares, name your price. (Sorry to everyone I was going to offer RS $ for UK Rares to, but I've tried on and off for like a week to sell these RS items and I've only sold one glory.)

(Please dont expect an immediate responce, I will probably check this thread after school in a few hours. Thanks - Chris)

Cigaret
03-11-2005, 04:11 PM
ill give 10 hcs for 50k each
so 500k, i take items

Amgawd!
03-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Lol Throne - 600-700k

Hcs - 40k

From First To Last
03-11-2005, 04:18 PM
ill buy all 8 :thrones,7 :hcs,3 :1 month vips

Cigaret
03-11-2005, 04:22 PM
Lol Throne - 600-700k

Hcs - 40k
lol i have person who buys throne per mil and hcs per 60k so dont worry about it
there my prices i can get what i want when i want...so stop ruining people posts or threads by ur nonsence posts

Amgawd!
03-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Its not Nonsence, its called the prices on these forums idiot.

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 12:01 AM
ill buy all 8 :thrones,7 :hcs,3 :1 month vips
:s As far as I can tell this is my Thread...

ill give 10 hcs for 50k each
so 500k, i take items
Umm Yeah I agree with "Amgawd!" Pretty much, I pay 40K for HCs and I pay 600K - 700K for Thrones, all other rares its pretty well offer.

ssricky
04-11-2005, 12:09 AM
wht u offer for my snowglobe :\ its my last rare on habbo so dont ask if i got nething else

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
wht u offer for my snowglobe :\ its my last rare on habbo so dont ask if i got nething else
>_< Ummm.... Well you took the words out of my mouth when you said "dont ask if i got nething else" So Um... =S I dunno? 20K?

ssricky
04-11-2005, 12:11 AM
>_< Ummm.... Well you took the words out of my mouth when you said "dont ask if i got nething else" So Um... =S I dunno? 20K?
sure :P world? and area im currently in canafis dungeon thingy fighting experiments

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 12:13 AM
sure :P world? and area im currently in canafis dungeon thingy fighting experiments
Ooo who told you about that? Best place to train in runescape (dont let word out I hate when the noobs infest the place)
Anyways, I'll come to your world and place because im not even on runescape right now.

ssricky
04-11-2005, 12:14 AM
Ooo who told you about that? Best place to train in runescape (dont let word out I hate when the noobs infest the place)
Anyways, I'll come to your world and place because im not even on runescape right now.
im not either so just state the world and were u are currently and meet me in my room of emptyness on habb my rune and hab name are my user name here

Largo
04-11-2005, 12:20 AM
Heh , I was your old buyer ;D.

1-Kill-Wonder
04-11-2005, 12:52 AM

uhhhh experiments arent a secret and most 1 def pures use them or rock crabs to train, the "secret" was let out a long time ago....

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 01:44 AM
im not either so just state the world and were u are currently and meet me in my room of emptyness on habb my rune and hab name are my user name here
Damit! Sorry about that, I wasnt aloud on any game sites or anything, I was supposed to be doing homework... Then my mom walkd in and I had to close everything un-homework related in a hurry. Sorry about that. I'll still do the trade.

Quote:
Originally Posted by babeloverchris

uhhhh experiments arent a secret and most 1 def pures use them or rock crabs to train, the "secret" was let out a long time ago....
:s A bit off topic wouldnt you say? Either way I dont really care.

Heh , I was your old buyer ;D.
Indeed you were - play habbo again :@ I need rares and everyone else tries to rip me off, or gives me lame comments. (i.e. "Expierements arnt a secret)

ssricky
04-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Damit! Sorry about that, I wasnt aloud on any game sites or anything, I was supposed to be doing homework... Then my mom walkd in and I had to close everything un-homework related in a hurry. Sorry about that. I'll still do the trade.

:s A bit off topic wouldnt you say? Either way I dont really care.

Indeed you were - play habbo again :@ I need rares and everyone else tries to rip me off, or gives me lame comments. (i.e. "Expierements arnt a secret)
ye so wehre r u and what world

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 01:48 AM
ye so wehre r u and what world

Umm, Not on right now (once again) Name the place, world, etc.

ssricky
04-11-2005, 01:50 AM
Umm, Not on right now (once again) Name the place, world, etc.

Largo
04-11-2005, 01:54 AM
I don't like Habbo anymore. :}

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 02:07 AM
Dam, Sorry i was away there for quite a while... I was reading whats happening with lynn, anyways. I'll be on world 18..... umm wherever you are? Lol - okay on my way to your room.

ssricky
04-11-2005, 02:10 AM
Dam, Sorry i was away there for quite a while... I was reading whats happening with lynn, anyways. I'll be on world 18..... umm wherever you are? Lol - okay on my way to your room.
im in varrock now world 18

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 02:12 AM
im in varrock now world 18
Okay, Im in your room and just signing into runescape, and quickly teleporting.

Ty ssRicky + Rep for trustworthyness :D

babeloverchris
04-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Umm Yeah anyone else want anything? or selling anything....

(Sorry for the double post Mods and Modettes)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!