PDA

View Full Version : Hi All, vBulliten Problems Cant See The Buttons

ED::
03-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Hi Visit http://www.habbonews.looni.co.uk/vb%20forum/upload/index.php I cant see the buttons for new post etc. at the library i can bit at home i cant but i can on habboxforum and all other vBullitens Please Help Me:(

DJ-Chad
07-11-2005, 11:44 AM
I don't think habbox is allowed to offer help with vbulletin. That would be piracy. My advice is go to the vbulletin website and ask there.

-Dannie
07-11-2005, 01:34 PM
I don't think habbox is allowed to offer help with vbulletin. That would be piracy. My advice is go to the vbulletin website and ask there.
LOL! No.

I suggest you use the vBulletin.com/forum, as they are very helpful and supportive. Alternatively you can use the members area support form!

tbh imo no m8
07-11-2005, 01:38 PM
have you uploaded all the folders in the upload folder?

:Blob
07-11-2005, 06:16 PM
The skin, is pointing to the wrong directory for the buttons, so it cant find them.

EDIT: To help this, right click one of the images, press properties, find out which directory is pointing to. So, when you go to that directory, stop one folder before that, and rename that folder to the one the images are trying to get to, if this does not work, PM me

ED::
08-11-2005, 07:19 PM
well it works on firefox, anyway i have a new 1 www.habbonews.x10hosting.com/forum and it works!

thanks for your help!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!