PDA

View Full Version : Habbo UK Advertising in Schools

8Freak8
03-11-2005, 04:55 PM
I noticed today when I came out of maths that there are 2 new Habbo Hotel UK posters up in my school.

The first is of some Habbos partying (I think), and the second shows battle ball. They are very funky.

I only glanced at them, that they looked pretty cool. I noticed one of the Habbos was DJsomething, maybe DJ-Jam? Not sure.

Anyway, it suprised me. I know Habbo US advertise in schools, but I didnt know Habbo UK did.

mat64
03-11-2005, 04:56 PM
I didnt think they would go that far...
Good find +Rep

alexxxxx
03-11-2005, 04:58 PM
lol - What a joke...

Seatherny
well ... schools are one the best places to advertise habbo :P

Matt.
Cool, About 4 months ago we had a habbo poster at my skool it has dj decks on and sum 1 called dj_buzz1 and sum more people on it:) But it only stayed up for about 2 weeks:(

Dopiefreak
03-11-2005, 04:59 PM
lol - What a joke...

Whats funny about it ? Am i missing something

GommeInc
03-11-2005, 07:06 PM
They're desperate for money lately, they want lots of money for the payment of the staff I suppose :rolleyes: This is kinda old news, I have known them to advertise in schools since Christmas last year, but people may not know so who cares :P

The Professor
03-11-2005, 07:08 PM
They're desperate for money lately, they want lots of money for the payment of the staff I suppose :rolleyes: This is kinda old news, I have known them to advertise in schools since Christmas last year, but people may not know so who cares :P

My school took all advertisments down a couple of months ago.

GoldenBiscuit
03-11-2005, 07:11 PM
Mine never has, although I wouldn't expect it as my school is appualing.

Ree
03-11-2005, 07:12 PM
Where bouts is ur school?
I Want them in my school
*Jelous*
I get my mates to come on habbo but they just dress like noobs going "OMG THE TOPS ARE AWFULL REE" And "HAHA REE U LOOK SILLY":P

woodrally
03-11-2005, 07:19 PM
Lol. I Wish They Would Come To My School. I Advertise Habob Alot Of My School But eeps Say Its Rubbish :l

Ree
03-11-2005, 07:20 PM
Lol. I Wish They Would Come To My School. I Advertise Habob Alot Of My School But eeps Say Its Rubbish :l

Yeh same :(

GoldenBiscuit
03-11-2005, 07:22 PM
I have quit, mainly due to feeling like I was being treated like a 'child'.

Ree
03-11-2005, 07:24 PM
COME BACK
YOU GRANDPA
<3

Toes
03-11-2005, 07:31 PM
If it comes to my school all the chavs will try it then get bored and go back to vandilising (can't spell :P) there streets! I'm just thankful I live in a good area.

ross
03-11-2005, 07:35 PM
Aha! If they were to advertise in my school, which I doubt they would, because it's in Wales and usually people think 'UK' is England :rolleyes: also, I don't tell my friends about it.. if I did, I'd hate Habbo.

cocaine
03-11-2005, 07:36 PM
They must really be desperate for money. I thought Habbo had enough as it was, anyway?

Toes
03-11-2005, 07:42 PM
Aha! If they were to advertise in my school, which I doubt they would, because it's in Wales and you usually people think 'UK' is England :rolleyes: also, I don't tell my friends about it.. if I did, I'd hate Habbo.

Know how you feel Klock!!! I'm Scottish and feel exactly the same way, I'm sure you know Andy Murray well he's 'British' but if England have a star then there 'English' :rolleyes:

ross
03-11-2005, 07:44 PM
Know how you feel Klock!!! I'm Scottish and feel exactly the same way, I'm sure you know Andy Murray well he's 'British' but if England have a star then there 'English' :rolleyes:
I know, eh?

JT-Fan
03-11-2005, 07:48 PM
UH.
They stooped SO low.
BEST not come up in school.

Barmi
03-11-2005, 07:59 PM
I'm English, and I know what you mean. There does tend to be some issues around that area. It's either British, or English, and never Welsh, or Scottish.

Well come to think of it, it is mentioned now and again about Andy Murray being Scottish... but not as often as it should.

ross
03-11-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm English, and I know what you mean. There does tend to be some issues around that area. It's either British, or English, and never Welsh, or Scottish.

Well come to think of it, it is mentioned now and again about Andy Murray being Scottish... but not as often as it should.
Yeah, it's fine.. I guess as I don't think Wales would cope being center of attention alot of the time.

Joeymac
03-11-2005, 09:46 PM
I noticed today when I came out of maths that there are 2 new Habbo Hotel UK posters up in my school.

The first is of some Habbos partying (I think), and the second shows battle ball. They are very funky.

I only glanced at them, that they looked pretty cool. I noticed one of the Habbos was DJsomething, maybe DJ-Jam? Not sure.

Anyway, it suprised me. I know Habbo US advertise in schools, but I didnt know Habbo UK did.'

i posted this forever ago that i seen them in my school advertising .ca and it showed them partying and was saying what are you waiting for etc and i seen people reading it.

CustomHabbo
04-11-2005, 01:35 AM
My school has an advertisement for .com. It has dj decks and stuff on it

Ecko
04-11-2005, 01:39 AM
Doesnt mean they want more money yeah they want it, it costs them money to run it, they want more new players and stuff, why do you argue that they want money? you can easyl play habbo without spending money you dont know the real facts about it, it could be any reason why they advertise, if you truely hate it, why are you still playing the game?

FourthPlace
04-11-2005, 07:27 AM
There is one in my school with

'Battle Ball - LIVE At HabboHotel.co.uk - Have YOU GOT THE BALLS?!!?'

Rawr
04-11-2005, 07:33 AM
Not one in my school. It would only get ripped down by the chavs anyway. :p

FourthPlace
04-11-2005, 08:03 AM
Not one in my school. It would only get ripped down by the chavs anyway. :p

Rofl! :p

Mit
04-11-2005, 08:44 AM
There was a list of good websites in my school and habbo hotel was put up. Plus Ive seen a poster in 'The Game' which is a gaming shop. It had some guy with DJ decks :l

I dot think theres anything wrong with advertising in schools, i mean thats where it needs to advertise. :l

Pulchritudinous
04-11-2005, 09:49 AM
They are s'ucking in more teenagers, praying they will become addicts.

Carlsta
04-11-2005, 09:56 AM
lol we havnt ad them either :S

Aliness
04-11-2005, 09:58 AM
I go to a mutli-national skewl,
It's got some french people and
some hindu and some random
country peoplebut 99.9% are british.
I've never seen a 'Habbo advvertising poster'
*Wonders what they look like*
ARE THEY PINK o.O

SHlP
04-11-2005, 02:11 PM

Anyway, it suprised me. I know Habbo US advertise in schools, but I didnt know Habbo UK did.

+Rep for your Signature. I Like the Fact that your encouraging Every1 to enjoy their lives ='D

-Mana-
04-11-2005, 05:06 PM
My skl is full of habbo hotel uk mousemats

You
04-11-2005, 05:07 PM
My skl is full of habbo hotel uk mousemats
I'm sure it is :rolleyes_

Frank459
04-11-2005, 05:16 PM
my skool has one of callie waving saying
come join us at habbo hotel

Dopiefreak
05-11-2005, 12:47 AM
Which ever stupid idiot bad repped me on this thread grow up, and atleast give a valid reason to why you gave me bad rep as i dont think "your a n00b" is a good enough one when im clearly not.

BLuweesH
05-11-2005, 12:49 AM
That's a bit ironic of schools to advertise, considering most schools block you from chatting and stuff of course for safety measures, and that it's their responsibility. Yet, they're advertising a chat site, but hey if they allow you to chat at school, nothing wrong with advertising a chat site then. :) But eh, I guess all their intentions are good.

Deiondre
05-11-2005, 01:41 AM
People make fun of me for going on Habbo at my school :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!