PDA

View Full Version : Story

keister1-2-3
03-11-2005, 07:46 PM
i stared angrily at the 5 masked murderers , and in a split second i knew that i had to kill them 1 by 1.

it started 5 years ago , my dad went out at night , and always came back at 4 am , i knew something was wrong the one day when he came home and collapsed on the stairs.

We're Sorry , you're dad has been shot , 5 times , twice in the groin
"N0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000"
he will have to be more careful

4 years and 364 days later
it was night time , all was well and calm , my dad hads recovered, all what was on him was 3 scars , it was dark night , we had a pizza hut and i ate it all up

5 am
there was banging on the door , and 5 masked ppl came bursting in , they shot my dad 5 times in the head as he tried to protect us

he had no pulse , he was dead

i stared angrily at the 5 masked murderers , and in a split second i knew that i had to kill them 1 by 1.

i ran upstairs , and grabbed a gun , i bolted down , only too see they had taken my mother ,

10 years later , i am now a hitman , i am still trying to assasinate the 5 ppl

**riiiiinggg riiiiiiiiinnnnnnng**** hello?
yes i want you to kill 5 people you might no them
ok
bye

i took out my sniper and 1 by 1 avenged my fathers death , and at that moment i realised i had only killed 4 and my purpose in life was completed . and at that precise moment , i felt a bullet slowly lodge into my brain, and in my dying breath , sniped him . and died

wrote in 5 mins , havnt really thought of anything good

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!