PDA

View Full Version : what my names says

SickOfLife
03-11-2005, 08:50 PM
I need help but i'm to embarrased to put this onto my own account which i have quite a few posts on. Today in class my friend (meant to be) called me names as she does often. she does it when people are watching to embarras me. most of my other mates laugh and she does it more. i cant just leave my friends its not that easy. i'm too scared to say anything back to her coz i know she would win me in a fight and i,m not into things like that. she isnt perfectly herself. i cant wait to leave school so i can get some new friends friends who actually like me. sometimes she is ok but mostly not. i'm in year 11 and cant wait to leave to get away from her. i want to self harm bbecause of her. i cant talk to my friends they just arent them type of people and if i left them for other friends well i would have a horrible school life. it's not just her some of my other mates do it aswell. it's starting to realy get to me please please i need help. she does it to be big because people will laugh at her for saying the names she calls me. i cant wait to leave school. any advice for me i really need it.

Magnet
03-11-2005, 08:57 PM
Stand up to her. She and the others aren't really friends if they do that. Just call her a name and wait for ehr to say "No I'm not shut up" and say "Well you called me names if I'm not allowed to call you a name it is unfair so shut up."

Also, if your in year 11, that is very immature of a year 11 to do stuff like that. How do you know she will win in a fight, have you ever fought her. Has she ever had a fight, no matter if she won, you still could be stronger. Violence is never the solution, unless it gets too far. Tell parents, teachers, not just online people. Just don't self-harm yourself, just think of your whole life ahead of you.

You do have a whole life ahead of you. You will probably get a good job if you work hard on GCSE's, if you self-harm or think of committing suicide, that is selfish. You may not be their to see it, but think of your family, the friends who laugh at you will soon realise what a good friend you were, don't committ suicide or self-harm yourself. You don't want to do that, no matter how stressful you may feel.

I've never got into a position like this before, so I can't help to the best of the best, but I tried all I could. I honestly hope everything gets sorted out. Don't give up now, be strong.

Victimized
03-11-2005, 09:00 PM
I was in this position with a "friend" but it wasnt just name calling it was pushing and punching when a big gang were around him. I slowly distanced myself away from him without him noticing and now i dont see him much at school and when i do he says hello. So maybe if you just distance yourself slowly away from her, or you could join a club at lunchtimes so that she couldnt do anything out of classes to you. I dunno join the school library or something? I wish i could help, sorry if this doesn't.

Smits
03-11-2005, 09:02 PM
Stand up to her. She and the others aren't really friends if they do that. Just call her a name and wait for ehr to say "No I'm not shut up" and say "Well you called me names if I'm not allowed to call you a name it is unfair so shut up."

Also, if your in year 11, that is very immature of a year 11 to do stuff like that. How do you know she will win in a fight, have you ever fought her. Has she ever had a fight, no matter if she won, you still could be stronger. Violence is never the solution, unless it gets too far. Tell parents, teachers, not just online people. Just don't self-harm yourself, just think of your whole life ahead of you.

You do have a whole life ahead of you. You will probably get a good job if you work hard on GCSE's, if you self-harm or think of committing suicide, that is selfish. You may not be their to see it, but think of your family, the friends who laugh at you will soon realise what a good friend you were, don't committ suicide or self-harm yourself. You don't want to do that, no matter how stressful you may feel.

I've never got into a position like this before, so I can't help to the best of the best, but I tried all I could. I honestly hope everything gets sorted out. Don't give up now, be strong.

GoldenBiscuit
03-11-2005, 09:30 PM
I need help but i'm to embarrased to put this onto my own account which i have quite a few posts on.

A moderater can check your IP, and the IP of the other account you use and find out, although I expecy they're not immature enouth to tell everybody.

SickOfLife
03-11-2005, 09:46 PM
Thanks for helping. I just feel uncomfortable posting on my name which had quite a few posts. I know i shouldn't but i just do. I don't think a Moderator of the Forum would spread around who i really am. Also i'm just asking for help and i just want some advice on how to solve this problem. I really can't wait to leave school.

ross
03-11-2005, 09:48 PM
I'm guessing this is either; DarkAngel or Ree?

YellowParasol
03-11-2005, 09:52 PM
Really you should just stand up to her.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!