PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] Silly me, falling for noobish scams!

Superside
28-10-2004, 11:39 PM
A guy on these forums, ********** said a mocha for 2 months of Orange VIP of course silly me, I went and tried to get it, well of course like a scammer would do, He took my mocha and ran like a school girl,

I aint gunna ask for free VIP/my furni back from a Hobba cuz I know theres no point, and I would only ask 1 thing, that would be, please ban ******** from the Habbox Forums, Thats all I ask and I would be extremly Happy if you guys and girls of Habbox forums could do that for me :D

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Do not name people after they have broken the forum rules or the Habbo Way, and do not ask for other members to be banned. Both these things are against the forum rules, and i suggest you review the rules, as you were obviously un-aware of these.

Sketti
31-10-2004, 07:44 AM
he tryed that with me. it was for one month of black vip and he wanted a mocha and sum norms. and he was saying i give him the furni first since hes paying real money. and he was scared I would do a runner on HIM i agree with ya scott. they should ban mutants-leaf

Max
31-10-2004, 07:56 AM
thats nasty..id love to be a vip so i would fall easily for it..
i dont trust newbies that say such things..some just joined habbox to scam in that way..they might try alot of forums..i mean if e.g. properclone would say it i would trust him..u no..
but no offence..most of the newbies r only new and dont even hurt a fly ;)

Edit: That piece of text contains alot of dots :p actually it r 18 dots :o

akaPenguin
31-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Only buy VIP from someone who has it, or someone reliable *That you are sure of*..

Arcanum
01-11-2004, 12:29 PM
May I suggest only getting a habbox staff with VIP or a person who you know really well with a PayPal account to get you it...

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!