PDA

View Full Version : Child Rental Services - Sign Your Child Up Today!

Forest-Law
03-11-2005, 09:10 PM
WWW.RENTMYSON.COM
We are currently looking for children in your area! Rent your son out on weekends. You have complete control over your child's schedule. All of our clients are fully screened, and you may screen prospective clients before any transaction takes place.

RentMySon provides safe and trustworthy child-rental services in multiple metropolitan areas. Our service area is growing every year and we are on target to provide services in 50 cities by the end of 2006.

WWW.RENTMYDAUGHTER.COM
Just one of the girls you can take home is:

Name: Aimee
About Me: Some kids at school call me a punk or goth because of my piercings, but I am really fun to be around. I like listening to music and going to concerts. The best time I had through this site was when a dad contacted me because his son couldn't find anyone to go with to a Marilyn Manson concert. That was really cool. Some other kids were smoking drugs, but I know that isn't cool so I will also be a good influence for your kid.
Specializes in: Concerts, Hanging out.

so do u need some male/female company?
perhaps you need a partner for a dance...?

well, courtesy of Forest-Law, your dreams can now come true...(but only in the US for now :rolleyes: )

Enjoy!!!

Addie
03-11-2005, 09:13 PM
Why would someone rent a kid>? And why woud someone lend their kid? And what if they dont get 'um back?

ilovejordan
03-11-2005, 09:24 PM
I'll lend my brother :p

-Soph-
03-11-2005, 10:07 PM
you can have my friend? :p

Eamonn
04-11-2005, 05:32 PM
LMAO , is it actually real ? i would rent out my sister :)

-Soph-
05-11-2005, 02:36 PM
it looks pretty real to me LMAOO

Biseinen
05-11-2005, 03:43 PM
Haha! Awesome.

[Rents an 18 year old girl] >: )

Mentor
05-11-2005, 03:50 PM
Athogh it looks relistic, it gives me the vibe of just being a well made satire site "/

Biseinen
05-11-2005, 04:05 PM
I guess we'll never know. :p

Mentor
05-11-2005, 04:17 PM
I cant even whois it, it was registed threw a proxiy system to keep details secure, so i cant check i the maker is a parody auther or a real comany "/ athogh im doubful a real company would use a secondry domain buyer for securty reasons since they would need people to know the location to use there service "/

Dust-Ball.
05-11-2005, 04:20 PM
My Sisters Up for Grabs
Sold To The Fat lady In the Pink hat

GoldenBiscuit
05-11-2005, 04:21 PM
I cant even whois it, it was registed threw a proxiy system to keep details secure, so i cant check i the maker is a parody auther or a real comany "/ athogh im doubful a real company would use a secondry domain buyer for securty reasons since they would need people to know the location to use there service "/
I suppose so, still looks cool though. :P

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!