PDA

View Full Version : Dionysus in Theatredome

Sketti
29-10-2004, 08:39 AM
I saw Dionysus in the Theatredome earlier today. And to my suprise he got quite annoyed because some people kept asking him the same questions:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v358/Sketti3192/Dionysus.png

_Olam_
29-10-2004, 11:26 AM
I wouldn't be surprised, Mr. Dionysus works in wonderful and mysterious ways.

It's not nice to have the same question being fired at you again and again and again. And bear in mind he's got other things to be doing...

... Besides, if we oppose him he'll crush us! Is that what you want to happen?!

akaPenguin
29-10-2004, 11:32 AM
Dionysus is in the theatredome a lot. I've seen him there numerous times.

_Olam_
29-10-2004, 12:17 PM
We're not disputing that fact Mr. Kyle?, we're referring to something he said.

Edit by ted-crilley please stick to the subject

Beggie
29-10-2004, 01:37 PM
Dionysus is in habbo gardens now hes been there for hours but not moving???

Adzeh
29-10-2004, 02:31 PM
i doubt he couuld be there for hours, there is a auto kick after 15 mins in-activity.
he is in the theatredome alot. its not a very big deal to see him there. good job for taking screenie though

Beggie
29-10-2004, 03:32 PM
No he was there for the whole time i was there around 45mins but people were saying he was there for hours

_Olam_
29-10-2004, 03:46 PM
Uh but Mr. ted I WAS on topic, I clearly stated 'this is a side note'... I guess... that's just... too much. But this is a side topic too, well more of an alternate statement to introduce the main point, without this the entire comment may/may not make sense therefore it is related to the topic at hand.

It's possible that Mr. Dionysus was just watching and waiting, or it might be even more possible that staff members cannot get kicked.

But yes he'll do that, and the crowds around him will keep swabbing him with compliments even though no one is there to hear them.

What a beautiful day.

Concentric - Category Manager & Moderator
Do not reply in question of a moderators warning. If you have a problem with the way you are treated by a moderator you should contact the manager of that section or an administrator, or even better, use the designated forum.

Kardan
29-10-2004, 04:27 PM
Well if you said dionysus was in the habbo gardens latrely not moving well i saw Jay in the habbo gardens about 30 mins not moving... WIERD

Spectate
29-10-2004, 04:30 PM
Well it must get pretty annoying if you're constantly being aksed the same question...

Concentric
31-10-2004, 12:19 PM
I should imagine that the in-activity kick will be disabled for staff members

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!