PDA

View Full Version : Habbox ruined 0.5 values

Steve330
29-10-2004, 01:36 PM
meh ignore this post then :(

i was jus sayin its stupid makin the speaker and dicemaster 0.4 because before habbox changed it u used to b able to go into a trade room and get a hc sofa no problem for 2 dicemasters or 2 speakers. But since 80% of people go by what habbox says, they say "no! mines 60 urs is 50..more more more" in an extremely annoying way :(

I think instead of habbox going by what people pay for things its definitly the other way round. Habbox makes up the value and everyone follows.

Max
29-10-2004, 01:38 PM
Dont blame Habbox :o
Blame the 'trading experts' ;)
No lol...don't start this useless discussions

NeonPunx
29-10-2004, 01:39 PM
your jusr making a fool of urself who cares if its off by one number no wait not even 1 number its off by a 0.1 and ur sitting over here and complaining who cares! jeese

David1-2-3
29-10-2004, 02:20 PM
your jusr making a fool of urself who cares if its off by one number no wait not even 1 number its off by a 0.1 and ur sitting over here and complaining who cares! jeese

I agree , anyway people offer 2 mochas for hc , 2 dicemaster's for hc , 2 speakers for hc , I just say No... :p
So what are you complaining about :s

doraemonkiller
29-10-2004, 06:05 PM
not mush people accept 2 speaker for hcs so we make it down a bit and 25 credit .

Kardan
29-10-2004, 06:13 PM
Havent you read what it says "These prices are not exact use this as a guide" or sommething like that but ppl do use them seriously... I don't think they read the guide bit...

doraemonkiller
29-10-2004, 06:19 PM
we just follow what habbo trade and deal ,we din't set what we like

Wongbatdan
30-10-2004, 06:17 AM
If you dont like it, then dont follow it. But there are way more out there that LOVE habbox.

Steve330
30-10-2004, 09:32 AM
Havent you read what it says "These prices are not exact use this as a guide" or sommething like that but ppl do use them seriously... I don't think they read the guide bit...
ye i know..if u go into budy's trade room all u see everywhere is people quoting habbox saying things like "no urs is 57 mines 60 more more"..makes u want to slap them with a wet slippery fish :o

im not anti habbox or anything but i know there are loads of people that are. i think making values like this are the reason so many people go off habbox because before the speaker went to 0.4 u could easilly trade 2 for an hc. yesterday my friend tried to trade 2 for an hc but that was after is was set to 0.4..and believe it or not no one would do the deal..they all said "no mines more" :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!