PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] n00bs ruen the hotel

name14
10-07-2004, 06:15 PM
i hat noobs all they do is ask for furni and they dont know how to do anything its so annoin

:mad: anyone else agree?

GELHEAD2004
10-07-2004, 06:19 PM
yer it is very annoying all i say is go buy credz like every1 else :P

tbh imo no m8
10-07-2004, 06:20 PM
yer it is very annoying all i say is go buy credz like every1 else :P

yea it is but we were all like this at some point and how did u feel wen ppl said that 2 u?

AngelDude2
10-07-2004, 06:47 PM
yup we were all n00bs once unless you've been on habbo since it first started

:Illusion
10-07-2004, 07:00 PM
Lol well instead of moanin that they don't know anythin, why not help them out ;) 1 n00b down

AngelDude2
10-07-2004, 07:05 PM
I help noobs in public rooms cos they don't know much and i was helped so why not help the newer you?

name14
11-07-2004, 02:04 PM
whats the point read the manuel and habbo rules buy 25 creds go in habbo club buy hc sofa and become ritch make room open it dont just moan for someone to give u furni or to get a job thats just sad!!!!

11-07-2004, 02:10 PM
whats the point read the manuel and habbo rules buy 25 creds go in habbo club buy hc sofa and become ritch make room open it dont just moan for someone to give u furni or to get a job thats just sad!!!!

Some people can't buy credits, an by askin for a job atleast they're tryin. I'm sure you'd hate someone to scream "get away n00b!" at you when your only trying to find out how thing's work :rolleyes:

-speci-
12-07-2004, 04:12 PM
YER LEAVE N00BS ALONE WE WERE ALL 1 TY VERY MUCH

SoraSafe
12-07-2004, 04:19 PM
i hat noobs all they do is ask for furni and they dont know how to do anything its so annoin
Maybe if you helped them, they wouldn't be newbs "/

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:12 AM
n00bs is an offnsive way to put them its stupid how u catorgrise ppl just because there lenth of time on habbo?! and even if they ask for furni u could atleast say go to a competition we were all new to the hotel at some point so y hate ppl that u once was :)

A-K
15-07-2004, 02:17 AM
I do agree to some degree, but not on another.

I agree that it is very annoying that these people litereally beg for furni and then get upset/angry/offended when we say no.

But I dont agree that they should be called n00bs, because even though some of them are newbies, many of them are not - yet they continue to ask for furni.

n00bs is not a very nice word to say, and "hate" is such a strong word.

I think that you should have called them beggers, not n00bs and said that you dislike them, not hate them. ;)

fyte
15-07-2004, 02:00 PM
id also like to add how people call non HC members n00bs evern tho some non HC members have been on the hotel a very long time but object to buying HC or dont want to ;)

Concentric
15-07-2004, 02:16 PM
there is nothing wrong with n00bs and i think you should just try and be kind to them and answer any questions they have, because if nobody answers their questions, they will stay n00bs wont they. However i do agree that some people ask silly questions which could easily be answered if they had read the FAQs

SoraSafe
17-07-2004, 05:44 AM
They never read the FAQs lol. Go in Welcome Lounge and help the new Habbos, it's very easy and rewarding :)

happypunk101
18-07-2004, 04:33 AM

i dont agree u were a n00b once and so was I we all went threw it n00bs
arent always n00bs give them a tip or some furni and the wont be n00bs
so id say stop complaining or go out there and take a bunch of n00bs and turn them into Habbos

Arcanum
18-07-2004, 05:47 AM
Why do you call them n00bs, that is derogatory. Why not call them newbies, It's more polite :D

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 05:49 AM
Well i guess they may be a lil annoying but hey... we all were like that once werent we :rolleyes:

name14
18-07-2004, 08:40 AM
They never read the FAQs lol. Go in Welcome Lounge and help the new Habbos, it's very easy and rewarding :)

ok i'll try that :$

Loopyrach22
18-07-2004, 09:20 AM
yea help them out every1 waz 1 once in there habbo life

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 10:05 PM

What I hate are all the hobba-wannabees that run around saying "you were a noob 2 you know blah blah blah" Well, when I was a noob, I didnt beg for furni and I used common sence to answer most of the stupid questions they ask like "what is a furni?" "how do you get creds?" "how do I sit?" "how do I move?" I mean, those things are the things that bug me. YOU MAY BE A NOOB, BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE A BRAIN! Use common sence people, and dont tell me I was a noob too, because I may have been new, but I wasn't an IDIOT! :@

18-07-2004, 10:14 PM
What I hate are all the hobba-wannabees that run around saying "you were a noob 2 you know blah blah blah" Well, when I was a noob, I didnt beg for furni and I used common sence to answer most of the stupid questions they ask like "what is a furni?" "how do you get creds?" "how do I sit?" "how do I move?" I mean, those things are the things that bug me. YOU MAY BE A NOOB, BUT IM PRETTY SURE YOU HAVE A BRAIN! Use common sence people, and dont tell me I was a noob too, because I may have been new, but I wasn't an IDIOT! :@

How are people hobba wannabes for expectin you to be atleast a little bit helpful to new people? :rolleyes: They might be annoyin but it doesn't put you out to stop an answer one of their questions.

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 10:46 PM
How are people hobba wannabes for expectin you to be atleast a little bit helpful to new people? :rolleyes: They might be annoyin but it doesn't put you out to stop an answer one of their questions.

Lets see, hmm, I wonder how I should move..

Hey look! When I move my mouse over the floor.. it turns yellow.. perhaps.. perhaps I should click! Why yes, that is how you move! Wow! I used my BRAIN!

Hmm, trading, how do I trade? oh look, I clicked the person I wish to trade with, but what shale I do now? Ah ha! I see a button, and it just happens to say "Trade" on it! Could this be the way I trade? Why yes, I think it is!

What is furni? Well lets see.. Hmm.. I see there is much furniture in this room, and he did say "I offer my Club Sofa for 50 creds in furni" or "I dont accept 1 credit furni".. perhaps furni stands for furniture!!! Wow, I see, FURNIture.. amazing!

"I WANT FURNI, GIVE ME FURNI!" it looks like nobody is going to give me any, perhaps I should WORK for my furni, instead of begging, wow, that just might work! I guess beggers are annoying, I mean, if someone came up to me and said "GIVE ME MONEY, I NEED MONEY, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" I would be a little annoyed, so I suppose I should stop! Now I get it!

Use your brains and we won't call you a n00b. :@

:-mark-:04
18-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Even tho im not a n00b u shud leave em alone! its not ther fault they are poor and trampy lol nah man they r alrite

18-07-2004, 10:51 PM
Or..i know this sounds crazy BUT...you could do this little thing were you ignore them :o actually works!! An somehow it's not as nasty as screamin "NOOB!" at someone. Show them a little respect, they might not be the brightest sparks but they atleast deserve that.

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 10:55 PM
Or..i know this sounds crazy BUT...you could do this little thing were you ignore them actually works!! An somehow it's not as nasty as screamin "NOOB!" at someone. Show them a little respect, they might not be the brightest sparks but they atleast deserve that.
Just like she said, everyone on habbo deserves respect. I mean i remember when i first came to habbo, everyone said n00b and i was like hmmm must be dinner time :rolleyes: well the point is be kind to others i mean isnt doin things like callin ppl n00bs against the habbo way :rolleyes:

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 11:12 PM
Just like she said, everyone on habbo deserves respect. I mean i remember when i first came to habbo, everyone said n00b and i was like hmmm must be dinner time :rolleyes: well the point is be kind to others i mean isnt doin things like callin ppl n00bs against the habbo way :rolleyes:

I only call people n00bs when they dont even try to answer the questions for themself! Like I said, everyone has a brain, use it!

If you are new, but you don't run up to me begging for furni, I won't call you a noob.

If you are new, and you ask "HOW DO I MOVE I DNT KNOW HOW TO MOVE TELL ME NOW" then I have no respect for you. Think, use your head! :o

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 11:14 PM
QUOTE=:-mark-:04]Even tho im not a n00b u shud leave em alone! its not ther fault they are poor and trampy lol nah man they r alrite[/QUOTE]

Its not their fault they are poor, but it IS there fault they are dirty filthy little beggers. :@
WARNING You have broken the rules please do not double post simply edit your last post : Edited By Happypunk101

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 11:27 PM
I only call people n00bs when they dont even try to answer the questions for themself! Like I said, everyone has a brain, use it!

If you are new, but you don't run up to me begging for furni, I won't call you a noob.

If you are new, and you ask "HOW DO I MOVE I DNT KNOW HOW TO MOVE TELL ME NOW" then I have no respect for you. Think, use your head
Hmmm... well m8 if u hate n00bs sooo much y dont u just ignore them? :rolleyes: hmm sounds like a good idea dont it other then being a big fat mean dude who wont give new ppl a chance :rolleyes:

Concentric
18-07-2004, 11:39 PM
id like to make a point in the middle of all this arguement,

If someone begs for furni that doesnt make them a n00b

Someone who asks for furni is a begger and they do that because either they are not allowed to buy credits, they cant afford to, or they dont know how else to get furni. That doesnt make them a n00b - a n00b is someone who doesnt understand how the hotel works because they are new.

Also, a n00b doesnt say "how do i move" or anything silly like that, i think thats a bit of an overstatement. They usually ask "what is a hobba" or "how do i buy credits".

Remember - N00bs arnt stupid - they are NEW.

If you had never played Rugby before and you didnt know the rules, that doesnt mean you are completely stupid and you dont know how to hold a ball. It means you havnt played Rugby before, and you need a Rugby player to show you how to.

Gottomi
18-07-2004, 11:50 PM
id like to make a point in the middle of all this arguement,

If someone begs for furni that doesnt make them a n00b

Someone who asks for furni is a begger and they do that because either they are not allowed to buy credits, they cant afford to, or they dont know how else to get furni. That doesnt make them a n00b - a n00b is someone who doesnt understand how the hotel works because they are new.

Also, a n00b doesnt say "how do i move" or anything silly like that, i think thats a bit of an overstatement. They usually ask "what is a hobba" or "how do i buy credits".

Remember - N00bs arnt stupid - they are NEW.

If you had never played Rugby before and you didnt know the rules, that doesnt mean you are completely stupid and you dont know how to hold a ball. It means you havnt played Rugby before, and you need a Rugby player to show you how to.

lol, ive been asked many times "how do you move" by people that go into my room and just sit in the door.

I use the term n00b to describe someone who begs for furni or just dosn't think before asking a question.

Mabey your definition of "n00b" is differant then mine. :rolleyes:

Lil.D.Ice
19-07-2004, 01:41 AM
they should be limited to their activities untill a certain amount of tyme like this forum

Pixel
20-07-2004, 03:15 PM

I Hate It So Much

FRISC0
20-07-2004, 03:26 PM
i h8 them they think you can get free credits they say offer me credits lol and they also argue with you saying that they arent a n00b but we are so i say see a n00b enoying you kick them lmao no offence

cityboi
20-07-2004, 03:45 PM
Lets see, hmm, I wonder how I should move..

Hey look! When I move my mouse over the floor.. it turns yellow.. perhaps.. perhaps I should click! Why yes, that is how you move! Wow! I used my BRAIN!

Hmm, trading, how do I trade? oh look, I clicked the person I wish to trade with, but what shale I do now? Ah ha! I see a button, and it just happens to say "Trade" on it! Could this be the way I trade? Why yes, I think it is!

What is furni? Well lets see.. Hmm.. I see there is much furniture in this room, and he did say "I offer my Club Sofa for 50 creds in furni" or "I dont accept 1 credit furni".. perhaps furni stands for furniture!!! Wow, I see, FURNIture.. amazing!

"I WANT FURNI, GIVE ME FURNI!" it looks like nobody is going to give me any, perhaps I should WORK for my furni, instead of begging, wow, that just might work! I guess beggers are annoying, I mean, if someone came up to me and said "GIVE ME MONEY, I NEED MONEY, GIVE ME YOUR MONEY" I would be a little annoyed, so I suppose I should stop! Now I get it!

Use your brains and we won't call you a n00b. :@

WHOA chill dude geez

i hate ppl wen they beg 4 furni but i dun call em noobs i just say no and ignore them if they start nagging and given me hard time

ive worked 4 my furni and bought 95% of it

and ive only eva given out free furni once and that was 2 a m8 and now hes turned the few credz of stuff i gave him in2 abt 25 in a week good 4 him i say :p

FIGHT AGAINST NOOBS ERR.... I MEAN LAG (j/k) --- SEND A PROTEST EMIAL ----- [email protected]

also i wana add that i do help newbies like tell them abt scams and stuff im not that cruel :D

iRoss
20-07-2004, 05:05 PM
I agree we were all a n00b once and the only way i found out was asking people! :p

name14
20-07-2004, 07:05 PM
I agree we were all a n00b once and the only way i found out was asking people! :p

not really you can read all the rules when u regester the hotel also you can go on chekin in first time guid

Gottomi
20-07-2004, 09:34 PM

WRONG! There are all those things they tell you to read, like the habbo way, and the FAQ thing, and also half the things n00bs ask about are just things that anyone with common sence could find out!

WCK
21-07-2004, 12:40 AM
I hate noobs that ask "can i have some free furni?" I mean come on! when i was a noob i didn't even say that, I knew that people weren't going to say "ok sure! have a peice of furni that i worked hard to get!". I have been on habbo for quiet a long time and I have never bougt creds and I have never asked for furni. I have had a few jobs that paid furni. Bottem Line: Noobs should READ through the habbo webpage before coming on habbo and annoying everyone just because their a stupid little 12 year old.

F1L73R
21-07-2004, 02:23 AM
Now now ppl no need to fight over this petty topic. If u hate n00bs then just ignore them. Easy as that :rolleyes: But i couldnt say that cuz i luv n00bs there so funny sum times :D

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!