PDA

View Full Version : Wot were u like back in ur old days??

Max
29-10-2004, 05:09 PM
Wot were u like when u were a newbie and first joined habbo? And how did u found habbo?
I found it in a magazine,
my first public room was the hall way, i tried to move my habbo with my arrow keys :p i thought that eric in eric's eaterie and the girl in the lido and stuff were real ppl so i kept talkin to them and stuff LOL!!
I didnt no wot everytin was, i got something from somebody but i didnt get the trading window, i thought it would be a suprise wat to get so i clicked agree and i lost it..she didnt put netin in it :p she gave it back
then i started to get it a bit and i was lookin for a job, i was kinda n00b and i found sum1 that asked me to advertise his 'falling furni'..i had no idea wot furni was :P i heard saw the catalogue but i didnt no bout furni or furniture..
Im dutch so i didnt even no bout such things
I found the modeling rooms and thot they were pretty cool..ive been a while in 'BLINK MODELZ' ...
Then i got into the marrying habbos and stuff :eusa_doh: Lol that was stupid
A while after that i got HC membership and rares...i was addicted to buying creds...that was cool, now im banned and lost all that furni... :(

Thats about it Wots ur story??!!

jane::..
30-10-2004, 11:33 PM
i wasent that bad. i had 2 best m8s hu had already been on habbo 4 a while so they learned me wat 2 do!!

Max
31-10-2004, 08:31 AM
Kl..i was the first of my friends to play habbo..i told some others..they dont play it anymore now,they all think its stupid and a waste of time.. theres only one guy that still plays it so i can only talk with him about habbo..:p

ash5768
03-11-2004, 08:43 PM
well i got it from a friend, at first i would just buy stuff and look around. Then i mvoed on to flirting and i got together with a great girl called keammy. Then shockwave stopped playin so i gave my habbo away to a friend (my old habbo was kebabkid). eventually after abotu half a yer i sorted out my shockwave problem and got myself back on, re-entering as becks5768. Then i started trying to pick girls up again. then i got into playing games anfd betting. Then i got to where i am now. HAnging around in the habbox help desk. Talin to friends, playin a few games every now and then. Got banned a couple of time in my older becks5768 days but im clean now, a new leaf as ash5768 on habbo.

Simmzy
06-11-2004, 05:11 PM
I've known about habbo for a long time but I rarely visit it these days. My friends from school told me to join and even though it looked gay at the start I quickly became addicted to the virtual community. I was around back in the days when you could make mutants/invisible habbos/naked habbos the works. When habbo staff didn't patronise us and ban us for every little time we broke the bobba filter. The old days were great, habbo now is all safety no fun.

GommeInc
06-11-2004, 09:43 PM
I basically joined habbo, sat in Hallway 1 in a black hoody asking for cash, then I realised they were untradable so I got a job, then that didnt get me credits so I bought some.

Motorollo
07-11-2004, 02:16 AM
i joined the first place i went was main lobby then to erics eatrie and thought i worked there lol and sat there and pretneded to give people food lol then i tried to add eric on console after that i got a job at dark fox mafia and then got fired for sitting on a throne then i bought creds :)

Mazoku
27-11-2004, 04:33 AM
In 2002 on my old Mekoros or something (I can remember , it's prob deleted now) I was like pure black.. black hoody black pants black hair black shoes.. but not black skin.. I was so noobish.. I got scammed .. and 1 time I gave out my pass cause I was leaving habbo and I got no more furni.. then I went back to habbo and kept making habbos and switching there and there.. In Early 2003 I noticed how noobish black hoody black pants black hair black shoes !=p I'm not a newbie now.. not in the forum though..but nearly jr. member !!! , Now I'm a rare collector.. Trying to get enough furni to trade for rares.. Speaker Corner I got.. Don't laugh , I'm different now !!!

Artygirl
07-12-2004, 04:48 PM
i remeber a girl on my MSN told me about habbo and when I logged on I found it really confusing. I kept gettin mixed up with the sims and habbo (like using keyboard shortcuts to move my habbo!) but once I got used to it, I loved it! I was really poor and nobody ever helped me out and I eventually made a whole room by playing falling furni. Prety cool really! :p

..::Tina::..
07-12-2004, 05:07 PM
I was the first outta my mates and me to go on habbo. They go on it sometimes, but one of them can't go on anymore because her computer won't let her and the other one doesn't really want to but she does sometimes. And the others don't have a habbo :D .
I found it in a magazine I think. Though it was years ago, so I can't really remember :D .
I made some randomized habbo but I can't even remember its name anymore. I went on once and found everything so confusing I didn't go on again.
Then about one year later (about one and a half years ago) i made another habbo but I never go on it anymore.
Then I made THIS habbo, about a year ago, and even thought I went on habbo before, I hardly ever did, so I was really confused all the time, I mostly hung out in the Lidos or Rooftop Rumbles, and I made a few friends. I never fell for scams though :p .
Then I bought HC and creds and furni and made a few rooms and that's how I am today. :D
I am sorry if this doesn't make sense to any of you. I have the tendency to umm...confuse people :$

Kardan
07-12-2004, 05:34 PM
My cousin showed me.
The first guest room was the hpd by quraterback.

Then i saw her open the console up...

It was wicked...... Also i thought when you got rites in some1 else's room you could pick it up.....

Stupid me........

Adzeh
07-12-2004, 08:38 PM
i was obsessed with furni (hmmm was) i had this dead end mafia which had like one iced sofa in it. i dont really know what happened after that.

_Olam_
08-12-2004, 10:28 AM
Twas a dark and fateful day, so dark that vandals broke into my cave and hijacked my computer! After a Street Fighter styled brawl (I poked one of them in the knee) I found they were on some sort of Hotel!

So naturally I closed the Hotel and never ever thought about it again.

A few days later my friends went:
"Hey, look at the fools on this 'Habbo Hotel', it's so easy to bug them!"
That was some time in the bonny Summer of '01. We were young, we were foolish - hell we were in debt.

I was using the XTREME!!!!!!!!!!! screen resolution of 640x480 at the time so I couldn't actually see the console, or most of anything else.

My friends quickly grew to despise Habbo, but I did not. To this day they mock me for liking it, and to this day I am still in debt.

Some things never change, for everything else there's Barclay Card... :(

Trance
08-12-2004, 10:46 AM
Twas a dark and fateful day, so dark that vandals broke into my cave and hijacked my computer! After a Street Fighter styled brawl (I poked one of them in the knee) I found they were on some sort of Hotel!

So naturally I closed the Hotel and never ever thought about it again.

A few days later my friends went:
"Hey, look at the fools on this 'Habbo Hotel', it's so easy to bug them!"
That was some time in the bonny Summer of '01. We were young, we were foolish - hell we were in debt.

I was using the XTREME!!!!!!!!!!! screen resolution of 640x480 at the time so I couldn't actually see the console, or most of anything else.

My friends quickly grew to despise Habbo, but I did not. To this day they mock me for liking it, and to this day I am still in debt.

Some things never change, for everything else there's Barclay Card... :(

H.F. was hacked, you know. x_x

Anyhow, I wasn't very n00bish when I was new to the computer world, in fact, I was always using macro programs in AOL chatrooms.

Sightings
09-12-2004, 09:24 AM
Well the way i stumbles across the oh so fun habbo hotel is through the search engine was really bored back in 2001 and there was notthing to do so i wanted to chat i searched in virtual chats back then the habbo i went to was really little only about 100 ppl i think it was the uk one:S well it had a black background layout and yea I was a bad habbo back then when new people were on a long time ago habbos that were the babys use to give the parents furni even if you didnt ask and being stingy i acceptted they werent that smart now furnis more cherished anyways I was on when thrones were given out I had lots of accounts maybe like 30 because i use to get banned a lot i have to admit that and when i found out that thrones were being given i logged on to all my account unfortunatly my first habbo lovedancer was somehow stolen i dont know if it wass through trade or something because one day I traded and like i went onn wel tried to go on my account and it wouldnt let me in and i always try and get my habbo back but the hobbas say they cant do anything.So me being really mad made a new account Hannette or Hanette one of those and if you search that on uk you will see that the day i last logged on doesnt show i cant rememeber mmy pass must have changed it a million times anyways i made a new account babynwoer then .:.!many!.:. Then moved on to insaneLoser I want really a noob when i first started out but now i guess that you can call me a n00b because people who have been on less than i have noe more about the hotel .I now play .com and have the name bwabynwoer so add me ifyou wish :p

Sightings
09-12-2004, 09:34 AM
I failed to mention on habbo back then i was so stupid i had thrones and i traded them for little things if i would have know they would be this valuable omgggggggg i have to live with it till the day i die "hopefully not soon" xD

:Illusion - Please don't double post =) edit you're last message to add extra comments.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!