PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] What annoys me on habbo

A-K
25-06-2004, 09:01 PM
I get really annoyed at the following:

* People who set out to ruin eveyone else's habbo experience, eg scammers/keyloggers/swearers/flooders etc.

* People who always use capital letters.

* People who speak like babies.

* People who think that they are better then others.

* People who crowd round hobbas/staff so they can't move.

NX
25-06-2004, 10:19 PM
Yeah, So annoying! Babies! AHHHHHH!

Jason
26-06-2004, 09:42 AM

* People who set out to ruin eveyone else's habbo experience, eg scammers/keyloggers/swearers/flooders etc.

lol i agree wit da top and da bottom 3. They annoy me loads! :p

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 11:24 AM

man all of those things annoy me and LAG!! anyway what is so special about a hobba there only people older/ younger/same age than us sitting at a keyboard typing and keeping the hotel safe for us!

Mizki
26-06-2004, 11:42 AM
I have only ever written one article which is Habbo Hotel related. And it's about what get's to me around Habbo. So it is quite old but nothing changes. It seemed to have got burried in the Article sections of Habbox. Here it is.

Habbo Hotel | What get's to me?

I often come across Habbos with the mission, '3/186 Hobbas'. How pathetic! If you do this you really need to focus on the bigger picture. Hobba's are like you and me, Hobba's are Habbos too. A Hobba on your friend list won't make you any more 'greater'. Do not go around collecting Hobbas like Pokemon.

When I am in a room, trading or talking to friends, I often get people come up to me asking me to be their friend. I only add people to my console who I want to talk to again, who are my friends, who I know and who I like. If I do not know you I won't add you to my console. So don't follow that predictable question with 50 friend requests. Your console is to keep in touch with those you meet around the hotel and who you are getting to know better, and it's to send messages to your friends. If you want to get to know me, talk to me in rooms. Do not act so desperate.

When I am trading and you want my Yukka plant for your Large Cactus, don't go on about fair trades. I like Yukka plants more than Cactus's so why would I want a cactus for it? I'd want more than a Cactus for it! Who cares if the ammount of credits on both sides of the trade box arn't equal! Yukka's are better than Cactus in my eyes - so if you don't want to pay more for my Yukka, then don't trade me, go and find someone else - do not wine. Do not assume that equal credits mean an equal trade.

When I open up my Trade room, I have seperate seating for me and my friends - I don't no why I do, maybe so people know I am the owner. It has a bar around and a gate, only accesible to those whom I grant rights - so why do you want to sit in there? Everyone allways seem to want to sit where they can't. Do not be so picky.

cwan u adowpt mi an bwe mwy mwummy. Damnit, stop it! If you talk like a baby, dont be suprised if people treat you like one. Did you ever wonder why most Habbo's kick you from there rooms and simply turn there back to you? why people ignore you? Habbo Hotel is a graphical chat room. We cannot adopt people! and 99% of the users at Habbo get frustrated by baby talk.

Scammers... what more can I say. Do not scam!

Mizki

GELHEAD2004
26-06-2004, 11:51 AM
I tottally agree with EVERYTHING U SAID THERE!
you are right!!! baby talk = annyoing! :mad:

Evolution
26-06-2004, 12:12 PM
Great words Miz, great words :o

A-K
26-06-2004, 01:43 PM
Yea Miz is great at typing her thoughts/feelings & opinions :D

:G.M.T:
26-06-2004, 01:54 PM

i totally agree with u apart from the capital letters one i for one talk in capital letters but not all the time it doesn't annoy me the only time it annoys me when ppl flood in capital letters

Mizki i totally agree with what you have said there i certainly kik ppl who talk like babies that is really annoying

Moose
26-06-2004, 09:37 PM
these annoy me too, these u didnt mention:-

°Habbo goths
°Mafias
°Advertizers
°People who think normal furni is worth more than it is
°flooders
° people with !x.X6-(any name)-9X.x! cause its hard to remember.... xD

vito201-:D
27-06-2004, 04:09 AM

°Habbo goths
°Mafias
°Advertizers
°flooders

goths are alowed on habbo u dont like em its easy not to c em
mafias there bit of a wierd idea but they make furni wich is wat there for
aders are RELLY RELLY ANNOYING!
there called n00bs! lol
ppl that flood there own rooms ok but ppl that flood fake sites are so annoying! :mad:
lol yah i used to no som1 called .x:x.@[email protected]:x. of somthing like dat :P

Moose
27-06-2004, 04:12 AM
I just wanted to be notice, lol, no im saying i get annoyed by that... uhhhg.. -_-''

:Illusion
27-06-2004, 04:14 AM

°Habbo goths

=/ Yeah they annoy me, not the genuine ones, but the ones who dress like that just to 'fit in' at the Gothicbox or wherever, an then you see them with a tan, blonde hair an wearin pink 10 mins later :eusa_eh:

vito201-:D
27-06-2004, 11:25 AM
I just wanted to be notice, lol, no im saying i get annoyed by that... uhhhg.. -_-''

lol fair enof :P

Butcher11
27-06-2004, 03:39 PM
Well put evryone, all of those things make me wanna wag my tail(Blue Clue's lol) All those things just make me boil like water on a stove :S

A-K
27-06-2004, 03:55 PM
I don't really have a problem with Goths at all, not in habbo or real life.
I just dislike their music and their belifes ;)

ie - worshiping the devil, hating god etc etc

SkaKid77
27-06-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew-Kevin

* People who crowd round hobbas/staff so they can't move

People who set out to ruin habbo - shuld all be banned
babies - shot
think they are better than others - usually just rich, so ignore them
Crowd around hobbas - have you never seen a person with a badge next to their name before?

°Habbo goths
°Mafias
°Advertizers
°flooders

Goths - Good, unless they are fake
Mafias - ok unless they dont actually pay you, or you have to pay to join
Advertisers - same fate as babies :P
Flooders - as with advertisers (twice for capital letters)
Names - people can have any name they want, just write it down or someting :D

glad thats sorted :P

NOBLE-MAN
27-06-2004, 04:59 PM

°Habbo goths
°Mafias
°Advertizers
°flooders
I TOTALLY AGREE wit dis wat is the piont of this it makes it looks stupid well spotted brandon

Moose
28-06-2004, 05:38 AM
I also Get annoyed when people message u after u told them to not... :mad:

Ryo
28-06-2004, 05:49 AM
I have only ever written one article which is Habbo Hotel related. And it's about what get's to me around Habbo. So it is quite old but nothing changes. It seemed to have got burried in the Article sections of Habbox. Here it is.

I often come across Habbos with the mission, '3/186 Hobbas'. How pathetic! If you do this you really need to focus on the bigger picture. Hobba's are like you and me, Hobba's are Habbos too. A Hobba on your friend list won't make you any more 'greater'. Do not go around collecting Hobbas like Pokemon.

When I am in a room, trading or talking to friends, I often get people come up to me asking me to be their friend. I only add people to my console who I want to talk to again, who are my friends, who I know and who I like. If I do not know you I won't add you to my console. So don't follow that predictable question with 50 friend requests. Your console is to keep in touch with those you meet around the hotel and who you are getting to know better, and it's to send messages to your friends. If you want to get to know me, talk to me in rooms. Do not act so desperate.

When I am trading and you want my Yukka plant for your Large Cactus, don't go on about fair trades. I like Yukka plants more than Cactus's so why would I want a cactus for it? I'd want more than a Cactus for it! Who cares if the ammount of credits on both sides of the trade box arn't equal! Yukka's are better than Cactus in my eyes - so if you don't want to pay more for my Yukka, then don't trade me, go and find someone else - do not wine. Do not assume that equal credits mean an equal trade.

When I open up my Trade room, I have seperate seating for me and my friends - I don't no why I do, maybe so people know I am the owner. It has a bar around and a gate, only accesible to those whom I grant rights - so why do you want to sit in there? Everyone allways seem to want to sit where they can't. Do not be so picky.

cwan u adowpt mi an bwe mwy mwummy. Damnit, stop it! If you talk like a baby, dont be suprised if people treat you like one. Did you ever wonder why most Habbo's kick you from there rooms and simply turn there back to you? why people ignore you? Habbo Hotel is a graphical chat room. We cannot adopt people! and 99% of the users at Habbo get frustrated by baby talk.

Mizki

If i remember correctly mizki did that as a article once..... Whatever heres the list of things i hate in habbo

1. Babys
2. People looking to adopt babys
3. Mis-Matching colors/Colors you cant get (If your non-HC)
4. 9 year olds asking if they want me to be there "Bf"
5. People who send you a F/r every second/ People who stalk you
6. Habbos who Beg me for furni -_-
7. Baby talk hwello mwommy *shivers*
8. Having your cursor suddenly in a different text box ...Thats happened to me to many times to count.. -_-
9. Your text doing a dissapearing act
10. Scammers/Keyloggers/Etc.
11. People who brag about there furni
12. Cant get into a public room when it says "18/50"
13. People su.cking up to rich people to get furni
14. People who stay in a room doing nothing while others who are trying to get in suffer
15. Cybering
16. Habbos with long or confusing names like ".X.9.8.y=joe=.x.9."
17. People who complain to much.....Hey wait a second....I complain to much ^_^ All in All we still love habbo no matter what

Banjo
28-06-2004, 12:27 PM
I don't get crowded and I'm prowd of it, and a matter of fact im never near a habbo bettween 5 spaces :p and I think if you come near me your at your own risk :D :eek:

dudey345
29-06-2004, 08:57 AM

°Habbo goths
°Mafias
°Advertizers
°flooders
habbo goths are well cool they dont annoy me i like em and babies talk that annoys me

lauralol
04-07-2004, 12:25 PM
Habbo babies scare meh :( What is the point of it? They only do it to be adopted and get free furni off their "parents" but wouldn't that just get annoying and boring if you had to keep adding ws to your words!

scarlet001
05-07-2004, 03:53 PM
Ok not agreeing with the habbo goth kinda but in another way I am. I am a kinda a goth (depends on my mood on what I dress like and listen to) and if you are saying you dont like goths I get :mad:. But some habbo goths can be different. They can be so arrogant to your music tastes. Just because I aint constantly listening to slipknot and cradle of filth, I am not a goth apparently. I hate going into goth rooms and being completely judged on my music tastes and then they complain about being judged! AHHHHHH!!! :eusa_wall :eusa_wall

Also I hate baby talk and lag!

The-J-meister
05-07-2004, 06:05 PM

Mizki

nice speak u go the most annoyin thing is baby talk

happypunk101
05-07-2004, 06:17 PM
ya same here but sometines poepl use caps by accident i know i do sometimes

name14
05-07-2004, 07:12 PM
But the most annoing thing ever is noobss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angeldevil007
05-07-2004, 08:15 PM
noobs only bug me when they try to get free furni. if they're just asking q's im okay, but if they're like "can i have some furni?" or "i need furni, do u have furni?" then i get a little annoyed, ok, not a little, i get really annoyed

lauralol
05-07-2004, 09:46 PM
Mmm but you have to think back to when you were new, and how annoying you probably were

Concentric
05-07-2004, 11:22 PM

°Habbo goths

i dont agree, i think most goths on habbo arnt that bad, and i dont have a problem with these social groups.

n00bs are only annoying if they dont listen to what you tell them. Otherwise, i find it interesting to help out new members, we were all n00bs once! :p

Z-Diddy
09-07-2004, 06:14 AM
What Annoys Me

1) The Afore Mentioned...
2) Stalkers... yes i know sounds crazy.. but once my friend and i were hounded by this guy throughout the public rooms
3) obsessive banners - i once got banned for calling myself a red neck (one word) i mean c'mon!!!!
4)People who get their jollies banning people.. one guy reported me for not getting off a hammock he wanted to sit in...
and 5) F/Rs from random people... ill go in a room and get 20 f/rs from people ive never even heard of... if i dont know you... i dont want to... thats my motto :D

SkaKid77
09-07-2004, 07:53 PM
lol yeah, or if you are in a trade room saying

"offer me (X) thrones for my gold trophy *only thrones*"

or something, and u get offered everything that isnt a throne..or people who only offer you to see the trophy..

AngelDude2
10-07-2004, 06:49 PM
Yeh and when hcs get all the attention, all the n00bs think that hcs are the only people with furni! its silly
arrrgh and babies they make me soo angry

Lil.D.Ice
18-07-2004, 05:47 AM
The noob ruin it! im tellin u all! thank God habbo is cleanin out names!!!

F1L73R
18-07-2004, 05:57 AM
The thing that annoys me most on habbo is the LAG :@ Another thing that annoys me alot is ppl who kik me for no god damn tuttin good reason :@

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!