PDA

View Full Version : Photoshop help needed - Much appreciated!

Magnet
05-11-2005, 08:31 PM
How do you fade images into eachother (See my sig, and the skeleton is faded into the background) How do I fade it like that, I have PS Elements 2.0 :D

EDIT: Also, how do I fade two images together, (eg. Two images next to eachother, how do I fade them so it doesn't look untidy and they both fade into the same picture.)

kasi
05-11-2005, 08:36 PM
How do you fade images into eachother (See my sig, and the skeleton is faded into the background) How do I fade it like that, I have PS Elements 2.0 :D

EDIT: Also, how do I fade two images together, (eg. Two images next to eachother, how do I fade them so it doesn't look untidy and they both fade into the same picture.)
i have no idea seeing as i have PS7 not elements :(

it may be the same though? idk..

Magnet
05-11-2005, 08:37 PM
How would you do it on PS7?

kasi
05-11-2005, 09:44 PM
How would you do it on PS7?
you take the lasso tool and circle around the render then put the feather to 20-40 and click the icon on the bottom of the layers pallet, it looks like a box with a circle on it. click that and it should be blended

Dimebag
05-11-2005, 10:48 PM
I wanna know that as well. So I can't help. Anyone who answers, can you do it with PS 6?

GoldenBiscuit
05-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Go to Graphics Tutorials section, lots of guides there. :)

kaut
05-11-2005, 11:30 PM
or you could just mess with the transparency on the top layer. Open up the layers menu... click on the layer you want blended on top of something, and then slide the fill bar down til it looks how you want.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!