PDA

View Full Version : [Alteration] MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE !!

volcombomb
06-11-2005, 01:26 AM
soz i posted this in the furni forum as well coz i got coffuzled:s
this is my mcr alt took me about an hour plz rate out of ten and give tips on how to improve thnx in advance!:d
btw they may not look like they do now coz i searched google for the images of each band member (stupid i kno!)

Blinkpunx
06-11-2005, 01:28 AM
i give you a 5/10
i give you five becuz McR is the best band ever :)...

the only reason i don tlike it is cuz it looks...sketchy..and it doesnt look like it took an hour

volcombomb
06-11-2005, 01:29 AM
i give you a 5/10
i give you five becuz McR is the best band ever :)...

the only reason i don tlike it is cuz it looks...sketchy..and it doesnt look like it took an hour
fair comment! give advice on how to improve (does it look like them?)

Blinkpunx
06-11-2005, 01:32 AM
Ya it does but gerards hair is a little bit longer and the guy with the afro has different looking hair...one sec ill ge ta good pic ;) And the dude with the hair over his eye has blonde hair...illg et the pic :)

Edit
This is just a cool pic i found on rocktoons, it looks just like them tho :)
http://rocktoons.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10002/my.chemical.romance.jpg

volcombomb
06-11-2005, 01:36 AM
the problem is with how i did my alt is look on the net and get pics of each band meber(very stupid i kno) so the styles are from different time zones in theyre career so if u kno wat they used to look like and wat they look like now then u can get the idea. yay im going to see them nxt friday!!

Blinkpunx
06-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Ahh i see that the only reason i gave you a 5 is cuz they were from like last year, but now that i kno that ill give you and 8/10 :)

+rep---cuz its a great alt for a great band

volcombomb
06-11-2005, 01:40 AM
Ahh i see that the only reason i gave you a 5 is cuz they were from like last year, but now that i kno that ill give you and 8/10 :)

+rep---cuz its a great alt for a great band
thanx loads. im thinking of doing them live! and loads of new bands coming soon. plz could you give me a list of band that you like (i can compare our very good taste lol) s.o.a.d.?

Blinkpunx
06-11-2005, 01:46 AM
Ya id like ot see--

-S.o.a.d.
-Mudvayne
-Avenged Sevenfold
-Slipknot would be awesome!
-Disturbed
-Trapt
-Greenday would be cool

Um ill keep updating =P lol

volcombomb
06-11-2005, 02:07 AM
you have an insanely incredible choice in music to be hones . im workin on serj tankian from soad this minute but im stuck on his hair but i'll make a note to do slipknot(hell yeah). do you do alts if u do can you help me with serj's hair?

volcombomb
07-11-2005, 06:11 PM
hi can som one else post , rate out of 10 .c+c?

Moose
07-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Stupid to me, I don't like it they have bad features.

I dunno what to say for C.C
They have wrong colors and they picture is kind of blurred.

Though this is my opinion.

volcombomb
07-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Stupid to me, I don't like it they have bad features.

I dunno what to say for C.C
They have wrong colors and they picture is kind of blurred.

Though this is my opinion.

on my end the pic isnt blurred. and what do you mean wrong colours . i would post the pics i used if i could find them. btw wat doyou mean bad features??

Toes
07-11-2005, 07:17 PM
save as .png next time

volcombomb
07-11-2005, 07:24 PM
save as .png next time
i did!

Emicat
07-11-2005, 08:08 PM
All I can say is practise - just keep working at them. But it looks like you pulled Gerard's eye's out :(

ItsDave
08-11-2005, 06:11 PM
7/10 Needs improvment with the hairstyles, eye colour and skin colour.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!