PDA

View Full Version : Girlfriend help! :D

Rawr
06-11-2005, 09:41 AM
Well i've had this girl who i've been out with like 5 times on and off, and we haven't been out for like 6 months now but i'm starting to like her again. She said i would be the only ex she would go back out with...so you think i should tell her i like her? or not?

Any useful help will get +Rep of course. :D

pechie100
06-11-2005, 09:51 AM
Tell her how you feel about her
If you really want her back then go face to face and tell her how you feel
If you use text or msn you can get all emoctional saying i really love you and i want us to be together ( if you do it in real life you might sound like a fool )
Try and arange a date
Start of by going up to your local shopping mall with 1 mate of your and one mate of hers , treat her
Make her feal flatterd
I hope i get rep of this lol , this took me 5 mins :P
Nah do what you wanmt , i hope i have helped :D

Dupion
06-11-2005, 09:52 AM
Well i've had this girl who i've been out with like 5 times on and off, and we haven't been out for like 6 months now but i'm starting to like her again. She said i would be the only ex she would go back out with...so you think i should tell her i like her? or not?

I think you should ask her if she likes you in that way, because she said you're the only ex she'd go out with =] If she does like you, go for it

Rawr
06-11-2005, 09:58 AM
Thanks i will take all that into mind.

beth
06-11-2005, 10:03 AM
Dude you have all the hints so just go for itt.
Odds on by the sounds of it, she likes you to, and even if she doesn't like hey.. you'll get over it <3 ;]
Good luck.

Embean
06-11-2005, 10:18 AM

If you are fancying this girl again. And you've had the same relationship over and over again were your both splitting up and then getting back together - may sound harsh but she could easily be using you. I've been there with a guy where i kept liking him - but you can tell he's using you.
But it's your choice - if you REALLY like this girl. Go for it :D

Rawr
06-11-2005, 10:22 AM
If you are fancying this girl again. And you've had the same relationship over and over again were your both splitting up and then getting back together - may sound harsh but she could easily be using you. I've been there with a guy where i kept liking him - but you can tell he's using you.
But it's your choice - if you REALLY like this girl. Go for it :D

Well it was like 6 months ago, and we broke up sevral times manly cause of other problems like family,friends and stuff. Well she finshed me 3 times and me 2wice so she wasn't using me. :D

Embean
06-11-2005, 10:26 AM
Well it was like 6 months ago, and we broke up sevral times manly cause of other problems like family,friends and stuff. Well she finshed me 3 times and me 2wice so she wasn't using me. :D

:o Her life isn't very nice
:o Poor her
:o Godness

joe:-,
06-11-2005, 10:40 AM
:o Her life isn't very nice
:o Poor her

:o everyone is stealing my word :o

Embean
06-11-2005, 11:06 AM
:o everyone is stealing my word :o

YOU SEXYNESS GODNESS

ilovejordan
06-11-2005, 11:46 AM

Aw how sweet :')
Start like hanging around with her and when ur alone tell her how u feel. It'll work trust me :rolleyes:

Bodice
06-11-2005, 11:50 AM
I think that you should tell your girlfriend. You never know she may feel the same way about you. Also she has also admitted that you would be the only ex she got back with. I think you should go for it. It's worth a try. Good luck not sure you'll need it though. :)

Rawr
06-11-2005, 11:56 AM
Cheers i hang with here alot i'll slip it in a convo. :p I'm up for rejection :d

EDIT: i would rep you but i've repped to much in last 24 hours.

ilovejordan
06-11-2005, 12:06 PM
Cheers i hang with here alot i'll slip it in a convo. :p I'm up for rejection :d

EDIT: i would rep you but i've repped to much in last 24 hours.
Lol dw ;)

$@m
06-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Follow you heart and do what feels best.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!