PDA

View Full Version : How i feel about Habbox

Relationships
10-07-2004, 07:01 PM
I love Habbox.
About 8-9 Months ago, a friend told me about Habbox. They said it was really good and worth having a look at. I logged on to find this really bright page full of different pictures and writing about Habbo. I cant remember if they had the forum at this time but as soon as they got it, I registered, The first few people i met from habbox were proper clone and wierdend who i bumped into in Mizki's help desk. I am brilliant friends with them now and thats because they were so nice to me when i was a newbie ;) Now i am fully in with Habbo and i even got a chance to experience working with HabboX as a reporter (trialist) Even though i dont work there anymore i still log on everyday to get the latest news and rare values. I thoroughly enjoyed it here and got to make lots of new friends, especially :.:goldmember:.: and DJ-3000 Who are now gr8 m8s along with Lemonqueen and Sierk himself. I just want to say that whoever is reading this, ENJOY URSELF AND STAY WITH HABBOX AS LONG AS YOU CAN!
because there is nothing else like it. I have so many memories from one little website and forum to last me a lifetime, i got help with my avater from lauralol my gr8 friend also and pixel help from zantetsu and jacko2kn3. All the team mean so much to me now. I dont think i can ever let them go :eusa_clap 10/10 Habbox. YOUR THE BEST :eusa_clap

Simonac55
29-07-2004, 03:03 PM
I totally agreee with you. Alot of habbo people told me to go to Habbo Hotel fan site so I went to every of them and one day, one of my friend told me to go to Habbox and he said that it was the greatest Habbo Fan Site he saw. So I went here and taked time to visit almost all the pages and I agree with my friend now. The forum is the best Habbo Forum too in all forums. There is mature persons and the staff is really good And since there is mature person here, I think it's a great place to make new friends. So I did maked new friends here and they are all mature. I am sure that Habbox will be known as the greatest fan website. Anyway I agree with you and I give Habbox 10/10.

lauralol
02-08-2004, 08:01 PM
I think habbox is the best habbo fansite, and also the most well known. If it doesnt get on the habbo homepage, though I think it will, I think sites like www.impetuous.net will be on there, and other sites owned by habbo staff and hobbas.

But habbox has to be the most popular fansite! Even though not everyone uses the forums, almost everyone uses the rare values!

dj-ice-age
02-08-2004, 08:44 PM
:D :D SAME MY FRIEND TOLD ME ABOUT HABBOX AND I JUST HAD TO SEE WOT IT WAS LIKE I FOUND THAT IT HAD ALL THE INFO I WANTED AND THE BEST FORUM OUT OF ALL OF THEM I GIVE THIS 10/10 :D :D

Arcanum
16-08-2004, 04:17 AM
Very sincere relations, my first contact with Habbox staff was the ever so wonderful MissAlice, who is the best gal in the world!!!
Habbox is a truly wonderful place to visit, and will surely make the official habbo websites list, I HAVE NO DOUBT OF IT! :p

CowgirlTalented
16-08-2004, 07:23 AM
Yes ;) I would agree i feel the same, but why state the obvious? :)

Arcanum
19-08-2004, 04:08 AM
Yes ;) I would agree i feel the same, but why state the obvious? :)

To show how appreciative we all are of this great website/forum! :)

platinum101
19-08-2004, 06:59 AM
sierk and jrh2002 great job!
10/10
the best habbo fan site ever!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!