PDA

View Full Version : Secondary Hobbas & Hobba Feedback

8Marcus8
30-10-2004, 04:43 PM
Instead of your call for help going to a hobba who is 16+ it goes to a secondry hobba who is 13-16. The secondry hobba would go to the call and if they think it is a good genuine one they call the proper hobbas. Tjis would save a lot of time and people wouldn't complain about being underage. When the secondry hobba becomes 16 habbo either ask them to be a proper hobba or to leave. Secondary hobbas would not have rights in all rooms or have the power to ban.
Hobba feedback would be simple. When a hobba has finished with your call they offer you a form (a bit like a trade button which only they can see) which only hobbas can offer you, so you can't rate them low purposely if they aint visited your room.
Anyway you would rate them on the form then it would be sent to a computer which sorted all the forms out and found out which hobbas were doing well.

Yonder
30-10-2004, 07:06 PM
Instead of your call for help going to a hobba who is 16+ it goes to a secondry hobba who is 13-16. The secondry hobba would go to the call and if they think it is a good genuine one they call the proper hobbas.

this is like habbohotel.com u can become a hobba if ur 13+ but u do not have rights in rooms or the power to ban only MODS can do that which are habbohotel.co.uk's version of hobbas.

SoraSafe
31-10-2004, 05:41 AM
You couldn't be a hobba on .co.uk at 13 because the lawful age for moderation is 14, you have to sign a contract which you must be 16 to do and they probably raised it to 18 due to when your 16 you take extremely important exams. It's a good idea but they usually discard phony CFHs anyway.

Max
31-10-2004, 08:07 AM
Again i ttly agree with SoraSafe...tho it sounds pretty cool..
I might try to be a hobba on .com :rolleyes:
do u think i can? im 14..but i live in Holland
Ill be the first hobba that isnt rich, lol :p

DJ.astro
31-10-2004, 08:45 AM
:eusa_pray Oh God! The first hobba that is not rich?!

-Soro-
01-11-2004, 07:22 PM
I think the current system is fine, it's like this for a reason and if you're desperate to be a hobba you will have to wait. Good idea anyhow... :)

:eusa_pray Oh God! The first hobba that is not rich?!
Not being rich doesn't make you any less of a habbo or hobba... I don't think people should categorise people into those two groups.

Convictions
01-11-2004, 07:42 PM
Hmmmm , i think it would be a good idea , but 'twould be good if the Secondary hobba's had the ability to kick people from public rooms if they were naughty :evil:

Good idea :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!