PDA

View Full Version : Thinking About V9?

westyboy06
06-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I have been thinking about V9 lately and what i think should be in it so far i have a couple of ideas for it but i dont think they will be released please post your thoughts below Thanks.

ross
06-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Please can you stop making threads about V9.

It hasn't come yet, not going to for a while. We've just recently had V8.

The Professor
06-11-2005, 07:16 PM
Fgs, not another one. No-one has ever mentioned V9 before today. And now you come...

TealArms
06-11-2005, 07:18 PM
Ok, they have just brought out v8 so why are they going to bring out v8 in march thats what 5 mounths. i also think that if v8 has just been reaslised then why are people waiting for v9, is that all you going to do? Oh look v8 has came out - mins later- V9 IS COMING OUT IN MARCH!

sim
06-11-2005, 07:19 PM
WELL I dont know about the date but its kind of obvious that after 8 comes 9 and therefore V9 will be out soonish this could be at anytime and could include anyhting! but I think it will probably include some new type of Norms and some Rares and probably a new public room but I dont ACTUALLY CARE! Originally Posted by me ^^

Anyhoo sthu noob, Dont call others noob when under you name is one word

ross
06-11-2005, 07:20 PM
WELL I dont know about the date but its kind of obvious that after 8 comes 9 and therefore V9 will be out soonish this could be at anytime and could include anyhting! but I think it will probably include some new type of Norms and some Rares and probably a new public room but I dont ACTUALLY CARE! Originally Posted by me ^^

Anyhoo sthu noob, Dont call others noob when under you name is one word
Not really, 9 is not after 8.

What if 7, 8, 9 :o

Anyway, lol V9 is far far away yet.

sim
06-11-2005, 07:24 PM
LMAO nice joke its a classic one old but classic anyhoo tis faraway indeed

DaveTaylor
06-11-2005, 07:28 PM
this is just a pointless thread spam thread its ages away and it probably also a rumour so stop thinking about it and anyway half of the v7 and v8 stuff hasnt even come out yet jesus!

brodeo
06-11-2005, 07:29 PM
STOP SPAMMING - No-one likes you. I think you are addicted to this forum and you cannot navigate away from it because you have Internet Exploerer 2 or something.

Deiondre
06-11-2005, 09:28 PM
STOP SPAMMING - No-one likes you. I think you are addicted to this forum and you cannot navigate away from it because you have Internet Exploerer 2 or something.

lol that was so random. Anyway everyone uses Firefox.

Back on Topic
Westyboy06 what are you smoking? You have made threads about splash furni, v9, habbo trophies, habbo getting closed, habbo trophies, v9 and splash furni!!! Then you randomly sent me a f/r asking if I wanted to make a fan-site. What The Hell?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!