PDA

View Full Version : PSP internet connections

Magnet
06-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Is their a limit to what websites you can go on? Can you like, use Habbo and watch Flash movies/cartoons. Could you go on most/all websites and use Habboxforum (YAY!)?

;)

NekkLe
06-11-2005, 07:52 PM
I'm sure someone on here before they were using there PSP to go on HabboxForums. Not sure if they were BS'ing?
I know that theres soon to be a mini type keyboard comming out for the PSP. In the mens magazine 'Nuts' they had 10 facts Sony didn't want you to know about there beloved PSP, the keyboard thing come up as one of those facts :)

Charles
06-11-2005, 07:53 PM
I'm not so sure. I saw a website (psp.weebls-stuff.com) where you could download some fhunkay stuff.
Maybe its only the websites with 'psp' at the start....:s

Forest-Law
06-11-2005, 07:54 PM
yeh..i was wondering the same...

but i've researched on how to get an internet connection and its soooooo complicated....

Makaveli
06-11-2005, 08:14 PM
Is their a limit to what websites you can go on? Can you like, use Habbo and watch Flash movies/cartoons. Could you go on most/all websites and use Habboxforum (YAY!)?

;)

You can't use Shockwave becauses theres no client for the PSP browser, and i'm not sure about flash. So that's habbo out of the window...

NekkLe
06-11-2005, 08:22 PM
yeh..i was wondering the same...

but i've researched on how to get an internet connection and its soooooo complicated....
I swear it basically straight forward? Find a wireless modem and link up with its signal, set up your web settings then your awf? Well I thought it was as straight forward as that?

Demynx
06-11-2005, 08:31 PM
MONKEY ALERT! Copycat! I did that thread before you did

Magnet
06-11-2005, 09:58 PM
I don't use Habbo I just wanted to know xP

ozzie-ing
07-11-2005, 05:15 PM
with ds u dont need wifi u buy an adapter nd plug it the psp so now for psp if u dont have wifi u cn use ds usb thing

ozzie-ing
10-11-2005, 06:48 PM
hu ever bad repped me is a n00b i do no wat psp cn do i used to have 1

Baving
10-11-2005, 07:07 PM
The internet browser on the PSP: -

You may visit normal websites like www.bbc.co.uk
But you may not visit habbo hotel or any shockwave based sites. This also includes java, as there is no program on the PSP to support these type of sites.

Bear-Max
10-11-2005, 08:31 PM
with ds u dont need wifi u buy an adapter nd plug it the psp so now for psp if u dont have wifi u cn use ds usb thing
Well done for a quite pointless post.

As much as I am a big fan of Nintendo, you bring it into topics way too much for no reason. This topic is about PSP interent. Nothing whatsoever to do with the DS.

Hecho
10-11-2005, 08:35 PM
On My psp I could go n the habbo homepage but it takes AGES to load

NekkLe
10-11-2005, 09:12 PM
On My psp I could go n the habbo homepage but it takes AGES to load
Hence the PSP not supporting Shockwave software.

ozzie-ing
11-11-2005, 06:47 PM
Well done for a quite pointless post.

As much as I am a big fan of Nintendo, you bring it into topics way too much for no reason. This topic is about PSP interent. Nothing whatsoever to do with the DS.
if u actually read that post is about the psp

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!