PDA

View Full Version : HabboFM Broke the fansiteway

Dan2nd
06-11-2005, 09:46 PM
ok about 5 months ago i became a DJ on HabboFM and jst recently quit as some of you know habbo fm is a official fansite. i was looking at the habbo fansite way and one of the rules are

DO NOT :Ask for Habbo's Passwords, e-mail addresses or any other personal information.

when i joined habbofm asked for my email address and they still do now because all the DJs have to add a member of the admin team on msn so.. why hasn't habbo done something about or do they not no :s

kasi
06-11-2005, 09:47 PM
ok about 5 months ago i became a DJ on HabboFM and jst recently quit as some of you know habbo fm is a official fansite. i was looking at the habbo fansite way and one of the rules are

when i joined habbofm asked for my email address and they still do now because all the DJs have to add a member of the admin team on msn so.. why hasn't habbo done something about or do they not no :s
all fansites do this really "/

Dan2nd
06-11-2005, 09:48 PM
i no one tht dosn't they chat accross their forum and if all the sites do it they shouldn't be

TealArms
06-11-2005, 09:49 PM
and which is that?

Dan2nd
06-11-2005, 09:51 PM
umm i don't remember the name but i no cos my bro works there but why does it matter which one if most of the offcial fansites are breaking the rules then surely they should be chucked off the list ?

TealArms
06-11-2005, 09:53 PM
well there is only habbo you can talk to them

Biseinen
06-11-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah, I work for 3 fansites and they all need to get in contact with me, I mean, when I applied, they had my email to reply.

Nothing wrong.

Dan2nd
07-11-2005, 05:34 PM
i aint saying their gunna try hack you or something i'm jst saying its against the fansite way so they are breaking the rules therefore should be chucked off the list

ross
07-11-2005, 05:35 PM
But everyone does it? so if one goes, all of them go.

Redoubt
07-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Hell even the Habbo-Council ask for your email, and that;s run by Callie and others - Should Callie be chucked of Habbo ;p?

Dan2nd
07-11-2005, 09:21 PM
But everyone does it? so if one goes, all of them go.

thts wot i mean i don't think its fair on official fansites wannabes who can't be one for silly reasons like the layout aint good but the sites who are luky enuf to be one are aloud at the same time as breaking the rules ?

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!