PDA

View Full Version : i heard news

x!candi!x
30-10-2004, 07:09 PM
i heard from my friend who is bst frnds in rl with a hobba tht the cinema are getting costumes and the cinema will be open for halloween anyway please think who heard this 2

Adzeh
30-10-2004, 07:26 PM
maybe. nothing is certain

djotto1991
30-10-2004, 07:40 PM
Halloweens tommorow and they only just made the room but no its not for that its for the promotion of shrek

SoraSafe
31-10-2004, 05:25 AM
A hobba wouldn't exactly know anyway, they don't get given every bit of information about the hotel.

Max
31-10-2004, 08:03 AM
Like SoraSafe said...i dont think they no exactly..but i sounds awesome :D

Zepello
31-10-2004, 11:09 PM
Ok, I am not certain on this but this is just a theory. Marcus is probably gonna come back called Shrek and look like Shrek and the Cinema will be kitted out to look something to do with the movie. As the homepage is dropping a new hint everyday on what is happening with Marcus it does seem like Habbo and the people who do all the stuff for Shrek 2 (I don't know what they're called) have made a promotional deal or something and on 2nd November (when the movie comes out on DVD & Video) he is probably gonna be Shrek. Once again I am not sure as I am nothing to do with Sulake or Habbo Hotel staff. All this acting like I know everything is giving me a headache, I should lie down.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!