PDA

View Full Version : Secret stuff about teachers

djotto1991
30-10-2004, 07:42 PM
Do you have an evil teacher then post them here becaue the worst teacher will be awarded the fake award of worst teacher mine is mr robiquin who is french

Max
30-10-2004, 08:17 PM
Mine is Mrs. van de Schans
My dutch teacher, i hate her, shes old (very) and shes an ... ;)
Baaah i hate her so much she thinks shes a popular cool teacher and that shes smart...

smurf-you
30-10-2004, 09:20 PM
I Have no worse teachers i repect all teachers because there here to teach and i'm here to learn, I find most lesson's intersting so there for i don't have many if any i not to keen on my English Teacher as she is fat, ginger, scottish and wears same clothes every day...

Ciaran
30-10-2004, 09:47 PM
Smurf you just dropped down my list... i hate only a few teachers but hmmz mrs machentosh is a gay music teacher who hates me

cand!hex
30-10-2004, 10:22 PM
Ahh..
Mine is Mr Smith
bah humbug him
^o^

He's english teacher... he wreckon he's funny, cool and good looking
eww

he flirts with other teachers
=P
Not a good impression to our little fragile minds
lmao!

Note: Mr smith does flirt with other teachers
=X

And mind da spelling!

akaPenguin
31-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Well, every year I seem to get a teacher I dislike. This year it's one of the only girl professors I have: Professor Delfavero. Jeeez, she gets on my nerves. She assigns me two hours of homework every single night I have classes with her (thank god it's only on Mondays and Thursdays; I'm in college so I only have some teachers certain days).

mohwar
31-10-2004, 04:55 PM
Mine is miss Farm she had sexchange lol if u call her he u will get detion

ideabox
31-10-2004, 05:02 PM
:@ Dont remind me. Mrs. Smith. Sexist and mean expecily to boys. She said that girls are better than boys so dont you dare try to act better because you'll always lose. I had this pencil case With said something studenty like Bored. She came over but I was in a mad fixation that day. She said " I hope your not bored in my lessons" She glared at me like she does to all the overs. I said I can be when I like to be like your Dislike to boys. She went mad with that back chat but I didnt care. I got a detention for that.
Everybody thinks shes a lezbian and she looks like one. She teaches Art. :@

Mr. Campbell Is worse. He is from Ireland and Im not saying that the Irish have a bad attitude but he has a big one. He is by far my worst ever.

mike03!
31-10-2004, 10:12 PM
the worst head master ever is mrs johnsten! she is evil. I was introuble 24/7 i had 2 weeks of no play time! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh b****

Soyers
01-11-2004, 03:43 PM
ARGH! My old R.E teacher! It was years ago but i still think back and shudder! She was old, skinny, puffy hair tightly put up. She could have walked around with a cane and it wouldnt look odd. She was horribly strict and didnt like me very much. I swear she picked on me! :eusa_wall

Davie!
01-11-2004, 07:38 PM
Not mentioning names but yeah teachers are like a non-human species o_O They enjoy getting on people's nerves ><

mike03!
01-11-2004, 09:37 PM
oh ya i have another evil teacher his name is MR.Bradshaw. He thinks he played football and broke his finger but really he was the water boy and broke his finger caus he cant lift 10 pounds. He only talks about brushing your teeth

janethepain
05-11-2004, 04:56 PM
Hmm
I hate Mrs Millard because she always gives you detentions, and doesn't let you out for lunch, or a home time untill 30 mins later! :@

I also hate my head teacher, Mrs Mangham
Shes a *****

Please do not swear- it's against Forum Rules- Butcher11
Btw- Please you cna dislike your teacher, but anymore swearing and it'll be closed ;)

GommeInc
07-11-2004, 10:23 PM
I dont have a bad Teacher in school, the most strict is Mr. Demetri who is head of Maths and the senior school, he can make a little cry un controllably, I pretend he is my best friend and I always say hello to him, he gets scared of me and thats why I am in set 2 maths.

If you have a strict teacher, always say hello and act all goody goody nice if you get my point, they will get scared.

la-ur-en
08-11-2004, 09:01 PM
Well, i have a crazy home-ech teacher who is remaining un-named (legal reasons for once i tell you this story) we were in home ech, and she always loses her temper if you do something wrong, and i mean she lashes out and screams at you, and one time i done the dishes wrong and by accident washed the plate before the glass bowl, she took one of her freakys and threw a knife past my friends amy's face, luckily it missed amy by 2 millimetres, i think she has been warned as she has calmed down a wee bit now, or maybe she is seeing a physciatrist :s

Lemme see who else
My music teacher likes me
my english teacher likes me
my maths teacher likes me
my art teacher likes me
my tech teacher likes me (even though im so bad at techy)
OH my french teacher, she is soooo annoying, she has such a squeeky voice, and we all make fun of her in class, we all answer the register in her voice, i'm not so bad but i sit next to a boy called jamie who always says such funny stuff, and i burst out laughing and you guessed it 'I' get into trouble!
all my other teachers like me i think :eusa_ange

Mentor
08-11-2004, 09:06 PM
I dont have a bad Teacher in school, the most strict is Mr. Demetri who is head of Maths and the senior school, he can make a little cry un controllably, I pretend he is my best friend and I always say hello to him, he gets scared of me and thats why I am in set 2 maths.

If you have a strict teacher, always say hello and act all goody goody nice if you get my point, they will get scared.
or it may be becus ehe read that song and thogh it was your diary in that case its quite ovios why he is. athogh it si still funny when he trys to avoid you lol

dj-ally
08-11-2004, 09:25 PM
ms.tompson she told a kid to shut up and she is biut 62 shes goes up to justin and shes like wow ur so hot will u go out wit me by that he disiperd tell bell tine :p and i hate ms bojest she GAVES US 6 PAGES OF MATH 60 QUESTION ON EACH PF SIOTFIC NOTATION WHAT THE BOBBA IS THTA!?!?! :s

Kardan
08-11-2004, 10:14 PM
I remember when i was in year 7 (5 yrs ago) i had a french teacher...
She went......
Jai ne pas de un baton de colle!
She was crying just cause she didn't have a stick of glue!
She was saying like you would say
You killed my husband! You fleabag!
It scared me to death specailly when i thought un baton de colle meant a baseball bat...

Also when i was in year 2 (ahhhhh 10 years!)
I had a teacher she had knifes in a packet in ehr draw
It just happened to be halloween
All the kids shouted "She's a vampire"!

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!