PDA

View Full Version : Bloggage

timROGERS
07-11-2005, 01:45 PM
I'm making a new service called bloggage - it's a blog directory, with other things including tips on blogging, free and paid blog hosting and blog of the week.

The domain is being bought now, and I need to get it up for an opening on 1st January 2006, with a beta running before.

This is where the forum's talented developers come in - I need to have a backend manager called backé, to run the site, for example editing and deleting blogs in the directory, editing the tips pages, managing blog of the week, hopefully all via a MySQL database.

For the frontend I also need the pages developed with a sysytem that lets you submit your blog and it appear on the directory, rate the blog and things like that.

Of course, a huge job like this does not come with reward, this hopefully highly succesful website can be put on your resumé, you will receive credit in the about box and on the credits page, and if you wish, fully featured hosting with FTP, and a domain perhaps!

If your interested reply or drop me a PM, and remember, I only need 1 developer, and please don't apply unless you you have the skills.

nelly
07-11-2005, 01:58 PM
sounds cool but i don't have talents ;[ lol all i can do is done content etc. xD

Sygon
08-11-2005, 04:15 AM
I would happily take part in this project,

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!