PDA

View Full Version : Sven-Goran Eriksson Is Crazy

Anthony.
07-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Sven is crazy, including Paul Konchesky and Peter Crouch AGAIN Useless donkey :rolleyes:. Also calamity James and Wayne Bridge who hasnt played for agess. Get an English manager backk in charge! :d Strip beckhams Captaincy too, Terry or Campbell for Captain :P

Rebuild
07-11-2005, 06:53 PM
MakeSvenHistory

Crouch is useless. :l

Anthony.
07-11-2005, 06:59 PM
MakeSvenHistory

Crouch is useless. :l

Right on :eusa_danc

Smiddy
07-11-2005, 07:01 PM
i dnt think sol campbell is anywhere near good enough for captaincy.

John terry, i wud agree with. Maybe gary neville when he returns maybe ;D

Anthony.
07-11-2005, 07:14 PM

May I ask why.. I think Big Sol has experience, and is a good leader at the back :)

YellowParasol
07-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Frank Lampard for next Captain i hope, Crouch like other people have said, is Useless (Good once in a while) David James is worse than David Seaman ;o

Smiddy
07-11-2005, 07:50 PM
May I ask why.. I think Big Sol has experience, and is a good leader at the back :)
sol campbell may have experience but he isnt up the scratch at the moment.
I think john woodgate shud be given an oppurtunity to play with terry at the back ;)

Kyle.tk
07-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Frank Lampard for next Captain i hope, Crouch like other people have said, is Useless (Good once in a while) David James is worse than David Seaman ;o

Seaman was great. I also dont think they should take beckhams captincy until he retires. Hes one of the greatest england players of all time, certainly the best in the past 20-30 years. Anyone wanna doubt that, go ahead but you must back it up, dont give me none of that gerrard or lampard **** either... there relativly new and have hardly done anything for england compared to beckham.

YellowParasol
07-11-2005, 07:56 PM
Cant really Complain... But Paul Robbinson should stay in Goal ;)

Rou
07-11-2005, 08:12 PM
Seaman was great.

Ronaldino :rolleyes:

danny1541
07-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Seaman was a class keeper :D

NekkLe
07-11-2005, 10:12 PM
I don't think Beckham is Englands best player, in my opinion, hes good but hes definately faded, alot.

Fame has gone to his head, he's only good for one thing, free kicks which never seem to do anything unless hype is a matter of it. Wright Phillips will eventually take his place, Wright Phillips is an up and coming talent.

Rebuild
07-11-2005, 10:18 PM

GARY NEVILLE?!?!1 Your crazy. Sol Campbell is much more of a captain than Neville and a much better player.

I don't think Beckham is Englands best player, in my opinion, hes good but hes definately faded, alot.

Fame has gone to his head, he's only good for one thing, free kicks which never seem to do anything unless hype is a matter of it. Wright Phillips will eventually take his place, Wright Phillips is an up and coming talent.

I agree, Beckham is no where near as good as he used to be.

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 05:40 PM
Sven is crazy, including Paul Konchesky and Peter Crouch AGAIN Useless donkey :rolleyes:. Also calamity James and Wayne Bridge who hasnt played for agess. Get an English manager backk in charge! :d Strip beckhams Captaincy too, Terry or Campbell for Captain :P
Peter Crouchm useless, lmao, he supplied both our goals this week-end.

Anthony.
08-11-2005, 05:43 PM
Peter Crouchm useless, lmao, he supplied both our goals this week-end.

Lmao, what use is he, can't run win headers 1/50 :rolleyes:

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Lmao, what use is he, can't run win headers 1/50 :rolleyes:
Better than Beattie, the bloke can't even make the england squad.

Anthony.
08-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Better than Beattie, the bloke can't even make the england squad.

Hey, just wait till Beatts gets back on form for The Toffees :d, week in week out goals

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Hey, just wait till Beatts gets back on form for The Toffees :d, week in week out goals
In the championship next season, maybe. ;)

Anthony.
08-11-2005, 06:03 PM
In the championship next season, maybe. ;)

Doubt it :), We'll finish top half this season again :p, Above Dirty reds AGAIN :d

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 08:46 PM
Doubt it :), We'll finish top half this season again :p, Above Dirty reds AGAIN :d
That was a one off, and won't ever happen again. ;)

Anthony.
08-11-2005, 08:51 PM
That was a one off, and won't ever happen again. ;)

We'll see ;)

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 08:55 PM
Yea, I guess, although I don't believe that you will.

Anthony.
10-11-2005, 07:49 PM
Yea, I guess, although I don't believe that you will.

I believe we will ;), if Van Der Meyde keeps playing Sweet every game and the Strikers Score then you will believe it :d

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 09:41 PM
I believe we will ;), if Van Der Meyde keeps playing Sweet every game and the Strikers Score then you will believe it :d
Alot of excitment about Van Der Meyde from Toffee's, not mean to say this to badly, but he's lame!

Luayminator
11-11-2005, 07:25 AM
Give crouch a chance... Im sure one day he'll score the decicive goal in a final or something, wait england dont get to finals, maybe a decicive goal to keep england from getting knocked agaisnt estonia in the first round or something.

SHlP
11-11-2005, 01:16 PM
Need Someone With English Pride!

Stuart Pearce
Sam Allardyce
Alan Curbishley

Or

Alex Ferguson

Crouch is a Joke :s
Konchesky? WHO? Fgs

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 04:16 PM
Need Someone With English Pride!

Stuart Pearce
Sam Allardyce
Alan Curbishley

Or

Alex Ferguson

Crouch is a Joke :s
Konchesky? WHO? Fgs
Crouch isn't joke, you're right; but nether is Konchesky.

Anthony.
11-11-2005, 06:56 PM
Alot of excitment about Van Der Meyde from Toffee's, not mean to say this to badly, but he's lame!

Lame lmao, he's better than Garcia and Harry Kewell and Bolo Zenden :)

GoldenBiscuit
11-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Lame lmao, he's better than Garcia and Harry Kewell and Bolo Zenden :)
Don't make me laugh, no one at Neverton are better than them three.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!