PDA

View Full Version : My Three Best mates..

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 07:47 PM
Right, I have three best mates in school, and theres somthing thats bugging me.. Im always the one whos left out. The 3 of them go out at weekends and don't invite me and they like sit together in lessons and I have to sit next to some other random person. I love them all to bits but this is really peeing me off.. I don't know what to say to them but its really starting to get to me. Any ideas of like getting them to like include me in there convosations and stuff.. Cuz im always just like sitting there in silence.. Its used to be great last year when one of them wernt like in our group and now shes come pfft its all fallen apart.

ross
07-11-2005, 07:48 PM
Invite your other two mates to go out (before that other one came) and see how it goes, tell them how you feel. It's better to be honest.

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Estelle wont come if beccs dont come :[ I had to say the names or id confuse myself ;o

Cass.
07-11-2005, 07:53 PM
Invite them all to go shopping or something and show them a good time ;)

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 07:54 PM
I don't think beccs likes me much.

Magnet
07-11-2005, 07:54 PM
Estelle wont come if beccs dont come :[ I had to say the names or id confuse myself ;o

Loxl pfft...

Ross' idea is good, or try speaking to one at a time, inviting one person at a time out places. Get to know them alot more and sortta make them like you alot more and want to hang out with you more. Do it with all three and eventually you will be a foursome (Not the dirty way..)

I don't think beccs likes me much. What does she do to you to show she doesn't?

Cass.
07-11-2005, 07:55 PM
God magnet dirty thing ;)

And Ask her outright if she likes u bbz

Magnet
07-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Omggzz call me Ryan and I ain't dirty..

*Cleans self* kk?

Cass.
07-11-2005, 07:58 PM
Omggzz call me Ryan and I ain't dirty..

*Cleans self* kk?
Omgs :o
Kkzz ur .. Kinky ;)
Claz seriously ask her out right x

Ree
07-11-2005, 07:59 PM
aw i used to get out when there was me and my 2 other mates, now ones moved to france and i hate the other.

i think you should try and make some other friends
and just kinda PUSH yourself into the convo
if ya know what i mean
if theyr all like
"I went shopping and bought some shoes.."
Then you say
"OH I WEAR SOCKS WITH MY SHOES"

not in a silly way like that though <3
im sure it will be ok ;] <3

Magnet
07-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Omgs :o
Kkzz ur .. Kinky ;)
Claz seriously ask her out right x

Are you Cassie? If so did you bad/attempt to bad rep me, because it said from Cassie but it was grey so I doubt it was you. And I am not kinky.. Helsinki :)

What do you mean ask her out right?

Cass.
07-11-2005, 08:01 PM
Are you Cassie? If so did you bad/attempt to bad rep me, because it said from Cassie but it was grey so I doubt it was you. And I am not kinky.. Helsinki :)

What do you mean ask her out right?
Yeah i am and i know someones going round saying its me :l so nah it wasn't me bbz. I'll good rep you as soon as i get unbanned lolz.
And i mean like go up to that girl she thinks dont like her and ask her wetha she does or not

Magnet
07-11-2005, 08:02 PM
It said:
• HabboxForum [MEMBER] o... 30-10-2005 08:50 PM Don't be a n00b.- cassie

Lol. Don't just ask her "Do you like me?" Sortta talk to her about stuff and see the way she looks at you, and replies. Anyhoo brb in half an hour Eastenders <3

Cass.
07-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Kkz and nah it wzn't me bbz. I dont say n00b ;)
And nah i'd start talking to her
and if she shunz u ask why?

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 08:06 PM
Thanks for the advice.. When I asked her if she liked me she said yeah but I know what she ment it was more like yeah now shup. She told me some stuff about herself and me and my other mate sort of told people. Yeah well it was more my other mate but she seems to think it was all me so she holds a grudge now. Yeah and she seems to think I hacked her msn so she hates me cuz of that [btw i didnt] yeah so yeah thats why i think she hates me and stuff. Shes spread stuff about me so she gives as good as she gets. She delibratly leaves me out purpously ahh who cares. I have more mates than her.. most people hate her. oooopssss the unnamed friend uses this forum :rolleyes:

Ree
07-11-2005, 08:09 PM
oooopssss the unnamed friend uses this forum :rolleyes:

:o Spill! ;']

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 08:11 PM
:o Spill! ;']
heh, she doesn't come on much anymore :P the one that uses the forum is the only one i can trust.

Cass.
07-11-2005, 08:13 PM
heh, she doesn't come on much anymore :P the one that uses the forum is the only one i can trust.
Well if you can trust her everythings fine ? :)

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 08:14 PM
yeah... :) but she stil leaves me out..

Cass.
07-11-2005, 08:15 PM
yeah... :) but she stil leaves me out..
aw :(

benjamin
07-11-2005, 08:17 PM
I get that all thetime with my best mates. Ross, Eddy and Myles :(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!