PDA

View Full Version : Kz who do you think has it worse?

Cass.
07-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Boys or Girls?

I personally think girls :P :rolleyes:

.Lynn
07-11-2005, 10:51 PM
Girls do of course.

Cass.
Indeed they do ;)

Biseinen
Well, you got to choose to be female or male so stop complaining... ;)

Rebuild
07-11-2005, 10:52 PM
I agree with both of you.

.Lynn
07-11-2005, 10:52 PM
Because of periods...having babies lol

Cass.
07-11-2005, 10:54 PM
yeah giving birth etc lol

Biseinen
07-11-2005, 10:55 PM
And thats it...

So sthu... ;)

Rebuild
I don't think men can argue against that. ;P

Clarissa
Girls... any dayyyyy

Cass.
07-11-2005, 10:56 PM
I don't think men can argue against that. ;P
Actually i had an arguement with some boys bout it today lmao :p

kasi
07-11-2005, 10:57 PM
girls. boys have it easy

.Lynn
07-11-2005, 10:58 PM
All they do is help..lmao

Cass.
07-11-2005, 10:58 PM
girls. boys have it easy
For once
i agree with u kassie x3

kasi
07-11-2005, 10:59 PM
rofl.

For once
i agree with u kassie x3
lol for once :rolleyes:

Clarissa
07-11-2005, 10:59 PM
For once
i agree with u kassie x3
yeah m0n, yeah im going bed now baiiiiiiii xxxxxxxx

Biseinen
07-11-2005, 11:00 PM
Boys have problems too...

Worrying about *********** size.
Performing on the occasions (Getting 'it' up)
Wet dreams
Facial hair

Concentric - Super Mod
Do NOT avoid the filter.

kasi
07-11-2005, 11:01 PM

Worrying about ****** size.
Wet dreams
Facial hair
thats nothing compared to what girls go threw

Cass.
07-11-2005, 11:01 PM

Worrying about ***** size.
Wet dreams
Facial hair
Girls have more.

;)

Boys
**** size
periods
And some girls have facial hair too :o

N like a lott more

Concentric - Super Mod
Do not avoid the filter.

Biseinen
07-11-2005, 11:02 PM
Then we get to worry about girls as well, so we out number ;)

Cass.
07-11-2005, 11:02 PM
nono theres more bbz ;)

/Rossco\
07-11-2005, 11:03 PM

exactly lol, hardest job in the world helping a girl

she thinks shes too fat maybe, u can never convince them otherwise no matter how hard you try lol :p

Cass.
07-11-2005, 11:04 PM
Yeah we worry bout our weight too n what boys think of us :o
Although when a woman gives birth i bet she nearly breaks the mans hand.. I know i would :p

Rebuild
07-11-2005, 11:07 PM
exactly lol, hardest job in the world helping a girl

she thinks shes too fat maybe, u can never convince them otherwise no matter how hard you try lol :p

OMG! The amount of girls who blab on about being too fat or ugly when they clearly arn't. Gets so frustrating. ;P

sophie
07-11-2005, 11:25 PM
girls definitley have it worse
we have:
periods- wish boys wud no wat its like to have 1 period and u have the biggest cramp in ur tummy.
giving birth- uhh lets not go into that
boys- we worry whether boys like the look of us
weight- all girls go thru a stage where they think there fat and wana starve themselves
Make up- yeh dis sounds stupid but we spend fortunes on make up to impress u guys to like us!
Girls worry more bout how they express things and show there feelings to other boys! so u always gota call ur mates up for advice which costs money if ur paying the bill/top ups.
Girls have it worse! Also we have to shave our legs and under our arms all the time! BOYS DNT DO THAT! ITS A HASSLE U NO!

BLuweesH
07-11-2005, 11:34 PM
In general? Females.

Mr.Kylee
08-11-2005, 06:38 AM
Omg no way. Malees ^_^ mwhaah. Okay period..might hurt but you can have a baby? and when you'll get older you'll see what a wonderfull thing it is and notice periods aren't that bad [even tho I don't know how painfull they are] o_O but yea..babies own..like Trunks said :o we worry about stuff too.

Eamonn
08-11-2005, 07:31 AM
Boys anyday we can get kicked in the balls anytime anywhere but Girls have to jump in bed then have child birth and like some only have 3 kids

brodeo
08-11-2005, 08:05 AM
Men with beer belly's are pregnant - and you can't say they don't struggle because of this ever-thinning society?

Biseinen
08-11-2005, 08:15 AM
Girls have it worse! Also we have to shave our legs and under our arms all the time! BOYS DNT DO THAT! ITS A HASSLE U NO!

We don't ask you to shave your legs... Neither do you HAVE to, it's your choice.

Pawf
08-11-2005, 08:30 AM
Boys have it worse. We have all our problems plus if we're friends with a girl all their problems too. Girls just can't seem to keep things to themselves. My friend Lauren said to me on Monday "I'm bleeding to death" I was like "Wth??" and she said "My flow is really heavy and I've been having to take the pill to calm it down but my mum won't let me take the full one it means I could have bobba and she doesn't understand that I'm 16 in 2 months and I'm so ready for it" BLAH BLAH BLAH!!

But seriously, I think we both think we have it worst. Girls don't appreciate the troubles we have and we don't really appreciate the troubles they have. It's an unanswerable question in my opinion

Steven
08-11-2005, 08:37 AM
I say irls.

Foob
08-11-2005, 08:39 AM
Girls, we got child birth, periods and PMT. We got to deal with other ******y girls. Plus we get named and slated more. I mean, a guy can get loads of girls and be called a Player or The man. If a girl gets loads of boys, there a slaag or a scrut. Ruded. Yes but Smiffla, we have to deal with our problems, our mates problems... plus we have to gossip about everyone elses problems. Thats alot of problems spinning round in our heads. Plus we have to always look our best, be nicely shaved, preemed and pampoured... Boys dont care if they smell... or are hairy...

camera
08-11-2005, 09:07 AM
Because of periods...having babies lol

Not to forget chores :@

Dimebag
08-11-2005, 10:21 AM
Guys... Girls got it easy. They just say, oh but we have to go through childbirth... That lasts what, a day tops? You've not got any support apart from that one point.

Foob
08-11-2005, 10:39 AM
Yes we do, read my post up there. Yay its the cool av again... -is hypnotised-

Dimebag
08-11-2005, 10:42 AM
:D... Well I'm not exactly a devoted male, so I'm not bothered. Rather not get into the dabate... I'm just ill and bored and had tompost something. Watch My name is Peter, Hear me roar. It's a Family Guy episode... bares a lot of meaning on this topic

Thanks for liking my av. REP+

Undesirable
08-11-2005, 10:52 AM
Boys or Girls?

I personally think girls :P :rolleyes:

Girls.. and it's been proven so many times!!!
But then to say it.. is really bias..and this argument will just go on forever and ever :(
But guys get it better job wise.. and they don't have certain problems to deal with like EVERY damn month! :) So yeah.. i'd say they're better off!:eusa_danc

Lissie152
08-11-2005, 11:11 AM
Girls!
Ok come on
We have monthlys and yes the girlies have to have babies
Lol, but we won't go into that
And also, we have to fuss about how we look
Well maybe guys do too, but we have to do makeup etc etc.
And you know the OBVIOUS stoofff
But I've also noticed how caring guys are as they mature, when they're around 15-16.
And I like listening to peoples problems <3 and guys are just as sensitive :)
Sorry but MOST not saying all guys who are younger than that are incredibly shallow and don't care a lot for girlies feelings.

Undesirable
08-11-2005, 11:17 AM
And some girls have facial hair too :o

LMAO!!!!! :P Yeah.. and it's usually old people :( You feel well sorry for them, but omg it's horrible!!:(

Foob
08-11-2005, 11:25 AM
Girls!
Ok come on
We have monthlys and yes the girlies have to have babies
Lol, but we won't go into that
And also, we have to fuss about how we look
Well maybe guys do too, but we have to do makeup etc etc.
And you know the OBVIOUS stoofff
But I've also noticed how caring guys are as they mature, when they're around 15-16.
And I like listening to peoples problems <3 and guys are just as sensitive :)
Sorry but MOST not saying all guys who are younger than that are incredibly shallow and don't care a lot for girlies feelings.

Most guys are unfeeling puricks there whole lives :) Na 15-16 year old guys arn't mature... not in my experience anyway...

Lissie152
08-11-2005, 11:28 AM
Most guys are unfeeling puricks there whole lives :) Na 15-16 year old guys arn't mature... not in my experience anyway...
Some are <3

Undesirable
08-11-2005, 11:32 AM
Very few - at that age.. they're out to act smart and be cool....:) Although as you said..their are some nice ones.. but not many :(

Foob
08-11-2005, 11:34 AM
Yer, i dont think guys ever grow up!

TealArms
08-11-2005, 04:08 PM
Men have it worse cos you say we dont have brains

Stacey.
08-11-2005, 04:12 PM
Totally girls, they have all the personal problems...

stephen-
08-11-2005, 04:15 PM
tht isnt true Stacey :D
Men are steryotyped as stupid,ignorant unfeeling "puricks" when the mojority arent :( Also a man can be tricked into having children (I Know women can be raped but just wait...) with a woman tht is crazy aand they also dont have much rights over their own children if they want to.

However Women have it worse I Think cause they can be raped, have to give birth and experience many other horriable things but males have to experience many unpleastn things aswell....

But whoever said women have to "fuss about how they look" is misinformed somewhat. Women want to look good so they do tht. It's the same with men. I take ages getting ready in the morning and last time I looked I was a male :D

My answer in short:
Women

Isaac
08-11-2005, 04:18 PM
I'd prob. say girls. Not saying that we boys dont have it rough.

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 04:20 PM
tht isnt true Stacey :D
Men are steryotyped as stupid,ignorant unfeeling "puricks" when the mojority arent :( Also a man can be tricked into having children (I Know women can be raped but just wait...) with a woman tht is crazy aand they also dont have much rights over their own children if they want to.

However Women have it worse I Think cause they can be raped, have to give birth and experience many other horriable things but males have to experience many unpleastn things aswell....

But whoever said women have to "fuss about how they look" is misinformed somewhat. Women want to look good so they do tht. It's the same with men. I take ages getting ready in the morning and last time I looked I was a male :D

My answer in short:
Women
Yesh.
But
Women dont RHHHHHHHHHHAPe men do they?
Definitly GIRLS
Monthlys... And the whole baby think puts me off having kids..
Il adopt
x]

ross
08-11-2005, 04:42 PM
Girls, I feel sorry for them. That's why I'm gay, I love ladies <3 and they shouldn't be put through the torture!

MsTanya
08-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Girls without a doubt ! Boys just have it so much easier "/

Jasmin
08-11-2005, 04:48 PM
Girls :
Periods
Child birth
More emotional
Worried about how they look
Get b!tched at alot more
Shaving
Worried about being to Fat/heavy
Beauty/makeup
Worried about Smexual Intercourse,
We are very Vonrebel [cant spell] to older men
we get drunk easier, [depends on age/bodytype]
Bewbs, and hips,
Chores
sometimes constantly being moaned at
Dieting
Doing all food shopping [sometimes]
Clothes shopping [which can be very hard as girls tend to buy stuff way to small as they are too big/fat ect.] so it gets depressing sometimes
Emotional girls are easy to target for lots of horrible things [Bullying ect.]
and the list goes on xD i think you get my point, im not saying boies have it hard, but yeah

Rebuild
08-11-2005, 04:50 PM
Girls :
Chores
Clothes shopping

Because those things are SOOO awful! :rolleyes:

Cass.
08-11-2005, 05:04 PM
:o clothes shopping isn't the others are :)

Jasmin
08-11-2005, 05:17 PM
nooo i meant as in
some big women, going out and getting depressed by seeing models and girls in like size 8 clothes

Cass.
08-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Everybody has a sexy size suitable for them.
Not everybody whos a size eight is at their sexy size ;)

Will
08-11-2005, 05:28 PM
I've never been a woman so I'll say girls

Pawf
08-11-2005, 05:40 PM
You're starting to make me laugh with all your pathetic attempts to have it "worse of than us boys".

Girls :
Periods
Child birth
More emotional - are they?
Worried about how they look - as are boys
Get b!tched at alot more - not really in my experience
Shaving - you think I don't get picked on for having a beard?
Worried about being to Fat/heavy - boys also
Beauty/makeup
Worried about Smexual Intercourse - boys are also
We are very Vonrebel [cant spell] to older men - vulnerable* that is only if you don't do anything about it. If you keep fit or learn self defense then I'm sure you'll be able to beat up an old pervert.
we get drunk easier, [depends on age/bodytype] - only slightly
Bewbs, and hips - boys have their member to worry about... and bewbs too come to think of it
Chores - boys have chores also
sometimes constantly being moaned at - see above
Dieting - and again
Doing all food shopping [sometimes] - what? I shop too
Clothes shopping [which can be very hard as girls tend to buy stuff way to small as they are too big/fat ect.] so it gets depressing sometimes - pathetic reason, if a fat male went shopping he would get depressed also
Emotional girls are easy to target for lots of horrible things - [B]so are emotional boys
and the list goes on xD i think you get my point, im not saying boies have it hard, but yeah

and

some big women, going out and getting depressed by seeing models and girls in like size 8 clothes - applies to men too. a big man would get depressed after seeing some buff guy
All in all, your arguments apply to both boys and girls

Cass.
08-11-2005, 05:46 PM
You're starting to make me laugh with all your pathetic attempts to have it "worse of than us boys".

All in all, your arguments apply to both boys and girls
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not.
Childbirth
Makeup
Mates worries
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ]
Gossips.
Fashion
LIST GOES ON <3

Eamonn
08-11-2005, 05:46 PM
Girls :
Periods
Child birth
More emotional
Worried about how they look
Get b!tched at alot more
Shaving
Worried about being to Fat/heavy
Beauty/makeup
Worried about Smexual Intercourse,
We are very Vonrebel [cant spell] to older men
we get drunk easier, [depends on age/bodytype]
Bewbs, and hips,
Chores
sometimes constantly being moaned at
Dieting
Clothes shopping [which can be very hard as girls tend to buy stuff way to small as they are too big/fat ect.] so it gets depressing sometimes
Emotional girls are easy to target for lots of horrible things [Bullying ect.]
Go on the pill
Dont have to have kids
Prozak
More Prozak , therapy and plasto
So we get into fights and get knocked out
You dont have to shave
You dont have to be worried
Atleast you can wear makeup to cover up spots
Who says we arnt worried about sexual intercore
Who says we arnt vonerable to older men?
Dont drink then
Breast reductions , who cares about hips
We have chores too
We are always contantly moaned at by girls
Dieting hmm the annoyence when girl think just because were boys does'nt mean we dont care about are weight
We do food shopping
Not are fault your rubbish at clothes shopping
So stand up for yourself

Exorcize
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
girls have it worse

Pawf
08-11-2005, 05:47 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help
Makeup - pathetic
Mates worries - boys have them too
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype
Gossips. - boys problem too
Fashion - ditto
LIST GOES ON <3

ross
08-11-2005, 05:48 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
Childbirth
Makeup
Mates worries
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ]
Gossips.
Fashion
LIST GOES ON <3
I care about my weight.
I gossip.
I'm into fashion.

Cass.
08-11-2005, 05:52 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens - YOUR NOT THE ONES WHO FIND OTU N HAVE TO TELL PARENTSS
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help - STILL HURTTS
Makeup - pathetic - W/E
Mates worries - boys have them too - They do?
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype - So :p
Gossips. - boys problem too - What so you have ppl going "OMGS HE'S A RIGHT MAN *****" ?
Fashion - ditto - not as bad ;)

LIST GOES ON <3

Pawf
08-11-2005, 05:59 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens - YOUR NOT THE ONES WHO FIND OTU N HAVE TO TELL PARENTSS - Yes we are, we have to tell our parents too
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help - STILL HURTTS - I don't doubt that
Makeup - pathetic - W/E - You had no proper response other than "w/e"
Mates worries - boys have them too - They do? - Yes, we do
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype - So :p - So, boys also worry about weight and not all are thin
Gossips. - boys problem too - What so you have ppl going "OMGS HE'S A RIGHT MAN *****" ? - Different genders find different things offensive. Do you find "You have long hair and wear eyeliner" offensive? Seriously?
Fashion - ditto - not as bad ;) - Says who? Plenty of boys are more fashion orientated than yourself (not me but boys are)

LIST GOES ON <3

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:01 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens - YOUR NOT THE ONES WHO FIND OTU N HAVE TO TELL PARENTSS - Yes we are, we have to tell our parents too
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help - STILL HURTTS - I don't doubt that
Makeup - pathetic - W/E - You had no proper response other than "w/e"
Mates worries - boys have them too - They do? - Yes, we do
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype - So :p - So, boys also worry about weight and not all are thin
Gossips. - boys problem too - What so you have ppl going "OMGS HE'S A RIGHT MAN *****" ? - Different genders find different things offensive. Do you find "You have long hair and wear eyeliner" offensive? Seriously?
Fashion - ditto - not as bad ;) - Says who? Plenty of boys are more fashion orientated than yourself (not me but boys are)

LIST GOES ON <3
your not the one who has 2 do all the 'PUSHING'
are you?
BOYS

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:02 PM
K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens - YOUR NOT THE ONES WHO FIND OTU N HAVE TO TELL PARENTSS - Yes we are, we have to tell our parents too - You dont have parents having a go at you ;) Urging for abortion etc?
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help - STILL HURTTS - I don't doubt that - And all you normally do is stand there lolz
Makeup - pathetic - W/E - You had no proper response other than "w/e" - so If i went into detail you'd twist my words :(
Mates worries - boys have them too - They do? - Yes, we do - Kkz :s
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype - So :p - So, boys also worry about weight and not all are thin - you dont have pressure off models etc
Gossips. - boys problem too - What so you have ppl going "OMGS HE'S A RIGHT MAN *****" ? - Different genders find different things offensive. Do you find "You have long hair and wear eyeliner" offensive? Seriously? - Actually that depends on where u live
Fashion - ditto - not as bad ;) - Says who? Plenty of boys are more fashion orientated than yourself (not me but boys are) - On the catwalks who are the models ;)

LIST GOES ON <3

Pawf
08-11-2005, 06:03 PM
your not the one who has 2 do all the 'PUSHING'
are you?
BOYS

I know, I admit that child birth is seen as painful. I'm not saying it's not. But it is over in a few hours and you only experience it a few times in your life

K then.
Periods
B'oobs.
We're the ones that get pregnant your not. - we are half of the equation and we have no say in what happens - YOUR NOT THE ONES WHO FIND OTU N HAVE TO TELL PARENTSS - Yes we are, we have to tell our parents too - You dont have parents having a go at you Urging for abortion etc? - No, but it's not like we don't get anything at all said
Childbirth - we do as much as we can to help - STILL HURTTS - I don't doubt that - And all you normally do is stand there lolz - What else CAN we do???
Makeup - pathetic - W/E - You had no proper response other than "w/e" - so If i went into detail you'd twist my words - Ok, sorted
Mates worries - boys have them too - They do? - Yes, we do - Kkz - This one's sorted
Weight [ MOST BOYS ARE NATURALLY SLIM / FIT AS THEY PLAY FOOTBALL ETC. ] - stereotype - So - So, boys also worry about weight and not all are thin - you dont have pressure off models etc - there are male models... so yes, we do
Gossips. - boys problem too - What so you have ppl going "OMGS HE'S A RIGHT MAN *****" ? - Different genders find different things offensive. Do you find "You have long hair and wear eyeliner" offensive? Seriously? - Actually that depends on where u live - Ok, I think this one is sorted, correct me if I'm wrong
Fashion - ditto - not as bad - Says who? Plenty of boys are more fashion orientated than yourself (not me but boys are) - On the catwalks who are the models - You never seen a male model??

LIST GOES ON <3

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:05 PM
Sssssssssooooooo?
*Feels like joining in on this debate*

Boys :
If they fall out with a mate.
They dont care sometimes just give em a punch and then thats it.
Girls :
DONT PUNCH They do care. and cry :'(

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:05 PM
I know, I admit that child birth is seen as painful. I'm not saying it's not. But it is over in a few hours and you only experience it a few times in your life
Tell that to people who are in labour for like 31 hours

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Periods
B'oobs.
Childbirth -
Makeup - "Mates
Weight Gossips.
Fashion - ditto - not as bad http://www.browser-x.com/browser/nph-proxy.pl/101100A/http/www.habboxforum.com/images/smilies/wink.gif -

CHILL IT PEOPLE.
WRITE IT A NEW COLOR WHEN ITS YOUR TURN 2 ARGUE
;]

Pawf
08-11-2005, 06:07 PM
Tell that to people who are in labour for like 31 hours

On rare occasions it goes on for ages... I agree.

But boys getting kicked in the balls experience pain that I believe can only be matched by childbirth. And that can have even worse consequences. Your future generations aren't dangling between your legs waiting for a girl to kick without knowing how much pain and damage can be caused.

And at Fluffball - you are such a sterotyper

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
INO its good isnt it
;)Hows about girls.
being pushed in the boo'b aint the nicest thing ever is it?

Pawf
08-11-2005, 06:08 PM
INO its good isnt it
;)Hows about girls.
being pushed in the ****y aint the nicest thing ever is it?

Pushed in the what?

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:09 PM
cant you guess ". anyway i edited it

Pawf
08-11-2005, 06:10 PM
I know that hurts as boys have breasts too :s

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:11 PM
Pushed in the what?
U shouldn't do something to be kicked there then lolz ;)
And in the corridoor and that people are forever elbowing each other by accident can u imagine how painful that is :(
And its not rare y'no wit hte long childbirth

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:13 PM
YES.
Dont get involved with something you dont know about

Pawf
08-11-2005, 06:13 PM
U shouldn't do something to be kicked there then lolz ;)
And in the corridoor and that people are forever elbowing each other by accident can u imagine how painful that is :(
And its not rare y'no wit hte long childbirth

When girls have done it to me they did it for no reason, other than to cause unneeded pain. Also, so what if it isn't rare, it still doesn't last for ages. The effects of getting kicked in the goolies can stay forever

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:14 PM
When girls have done it to me they did it for no reason, other than to cause unneeded pain. Also, so what if it isn't rare, it still doesn't last for ages. The effects of getting kicked in the goolies can stay forever

Nope after birth the girls have stretch marks
:(

Fluffball
Someone might push out boooobys back in2 our body
:O
PERMENANT PAIN
JK
LOL
erm,.
It still hurts

Ree
Girls! Of course.
Periods
Babies
Lmao!
Boys get to pee wherever they want! *Weep*

But girls can express their feelings a LOT more, i can talk to my mates about litraly ANYTHING,

If boys are like "oooh im so in love" they wood just get laughed at.

Its hardet for boys in sense of expressing them selves.
But harder for girls physicly!
And also theyrs a lot of se'xist comments about girls.

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:15 PM
YES!
Exactly.
So girls have it worse :]
Not boys.
SMIFFLAA

Steph
08-11-2005, 06:15 PM
Girls have it worse. And its annoying how some of you boys are saying child birth is "over in a few hours" Duh. People are pregnant for 9 months. You can experiance pain for 9 months. Not as much in the first few months but you can for the rest of your pregnancy.

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:16 PM
Girls! Of course.
Periods
Babies
Lmao!
Boys get to pee wherever they want! *Weep*

But girls can express their feelings a LOT more, i can talk to my mates about litraly ANYTHING,

If boys are like "oooh im so in love" they wood just get laughed at.

Its hardet for boys in sense of expressing them selves.
But harder for girls physicly!
And also theyrs a lot of se'xist comments about girls.
well said ree bby

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:17 PM
Yes.. 9 Months of a smal getting-bigger belly ;[;[

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:19 PM
*has now read a few posts back*

Smiffla has a point
Getting kicked in the balls must hurt
but if that only happens a few time
say thats 2 points in pain ok?
then if a girl has a period pain thats 0.5
girls get period pains a lot
so that makes about 100 points in pain
and child birth is another 7
kkz...
im talking jibberish..
it was just an example... im gna shutup now.

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:20 PM
Not to mention mood swings..

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Not to mention mood swings..

Oh god i once cried because the tomato soup can woodnt open

It was quite funny looking back at it actully.
*Giggles*

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Lmao.
xD
Erm
Smiffla.
Are you planning2 post
OR HAVE JOO BIN PWNED?

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:22 PM
Oh god i once cried because the tomato soup can woodnt open

It was quite funny looking back at it actully.
*Giggles*

LMAO.
I had a stress at my bf cos i couldn't find the tv remote :rolleyes:

kobi626
08-11-2005, 06:23 PM
Worrying about pénis size.

I'm not worrying about mine..
Maybe you only :o lol Jks

Not all the boys have problems with their ...... :rolleyes:

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:24 PM
Smiffla.
Are you planning2 post
OR HAVE JOO BIN PWNED?
Thats not very nice, he was only answering who he thought got it worse..

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:24 PM
LMAO.
I had a stress at my bf cos i couldn't find the tv remote :rolleyes:

LOL my mates like that

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:25 PM
Ever heard of sarcasum?
;)
If ya say it out loud,
in a funny accent..
it doesnt sound serious. LIGHTEN UP WOMAN
:] anywayz

I get angry if ppl keep blabbin on then i shout FLIPPIN ECK HURRY UP. IS THIS GNA GO ON ALL DAY.
and then they get moody with me :)

Cass.
08-11-2005, 06:27 PM
LOL my mates like that
I feel guilty after :(

Fluffball
08-11-2005, 06:28 PM
Yh not ALL
But ALL girls have periods eventually ;[
SOOOO UNEXPECTED.
one minuite. Clean. next ;O I HAVE A GIFT
;]

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:34 PM
Ever heard of sarcasum?
;)
If ya say it out loud,
in a funny accent..
it doesnt sound serious. LIGHTEN UP WOMAN

Yes i have heard of sarcasm but that was a purely pathetic use of sarcasm..

Ziploc Bag
08-11-2005, 06:42 PM
honestly boys wanna be girls and girls wanna be boys..

boys have to work when theyre older to feed a family...
and girls have to give babies EWWWW jk

what would hurt more...? getting kicked in the crotch or having a baby?

the world will never know!

Jasmin
08-11-2005, 06:44 PM
Child birth is probs alot more painfuler than being kiked in the balls (however i dont know as i havnt experinced childbirth or being kiked in the balls)
Being sick every morning for a while [morning sickness]
Having to buy new maternity clothes
Big belly
nine months of people laughing thinking you are fat, or laughing at how young you are [this sentance is optional]
from about 30 mins to about 31 hours of labour, depends [mostly your first baby will the cause the much strees and Time at labour]
Then the baby ripping through a womens insides
Tearing
then after its born, a massive baby buldge for weeks, i mean some people look forward to their birth, Its Painful, but Satisfieing to know Your babies out and you can look forward to a new life. ive said to much so im going, lol

Calzeh
08-11-2005, 06:46 PM
Uh girls have a pretty bad time I reckon..

stereotypical housewife does all the cooking/cleaning/looking after kids
periods - they might seem simple but I really really hate them. Stomach ache, being paranoid and moody. Psst mine drove me so crazy I went on the pill
menopause - a stressful time for older women
according to statistics, some women are still discriminated against in the workplace although both genders are supposed to have equality
having children. a woman has to carry a child around in her belly and give birth to it. although you get medical aid, from what I've heard it still hurts like hell

Ree
08-11-2005, 06:52 PM
Ooohh
Seeing as wer all talking bout childbirth

Aparently athletes have it REALLY hard coz theyr muscles are so tight theyr not used to being stretched
if ur unfit childbirth is less painfull

Embean
08-11-2005, 06:54 PM
Girls :)

The end x

Pawf
08-11-2005, 08:23 PM
Lmao.
xD
Erm
Smiffla.
Are you planning2 post
OR HAVE JOO BIN PWNED?

Actually, I've been at a Careers Fair to work out what I'm going to do with my life instead of wasting it arguing with you on a forum. In fact, I lie. I wasn't arguing with you. I was debating with Cass. and you were just there typing things like "Yer lyk omgz datz soo true. You is pwndd lolz".

Anyway, a lot has happened on the thread and I think this thread, like many others, is too tense for me to stay on. Dang I hate it when that happens. So thanks Cass., you were fun to debate with :p:)

Vause
08-11-2005, 09:03 PM
girls own all k

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 09:39 PM
girls own all k
Boys do, everything that goes wrong has to be the males fault. :rolleyes:

Vause
08-11-2005, 09:53 PM
go go go cally <33

Blunte
09-11-2005, 01:03 AM
Id hate to be a woman.

Eamonn
09-11-2005, 05:14 PM
We can have mood swings and all we just get laughed at when we become emotional and moody so its harder for us to express ourselves

Mr.Kylee
09-11-2005, 05:31 PM
Excatly..then if we get too emotional we turn into ''gays'' and stuff like that. :rolleyes:

Vitality
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
I think boys have it worse :D

Ree
09-11-2005, 05:33 PM
We can have mood swings and all we just get laughed at when we become emotional and moody so its harder for us to express ourselves

What i said ;]
SEE ALTHOUGH IM A GIRL I STILL HAF SYMPATY FOR YOOH ALL
Mwah!
;]

-Soph-
09-11-2005, 05:56 PM
I think girls, because we get pressured to look good, if we dont, we get the **** taken out of us, I know this happens with boys, but not as much as us ;p

Becky.
09-11-2005, 05:59 PM
girls obviously, when i was younger i used to think boys but i didnt no abotu periods and births then :l

Fluffball
09-11-2005, 06:18 PM
BTW. Smiffla....
I wasnt posting OMGZ.

I was joining in the debate ;]
Anyway.
GIRLS Definitly
x)

Cass.
09-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Yeye girls :p

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!