PDA

View Full Version : Samster Teenz

TeaTree
08-11-2005, 07:58 AM
Hey,

Leave habbox and join www.samstertown.co.uk/Forums (http://www.samstertown.co.uk/Forums) for TEEN FORUMS!!!

Jobs still available! Formore info register and wait for the instant PM! Only reply in this thread if you are going to-Do not be rude

Many Thanks

the wombats
08-11-2005, 07:59 AM
Stop spamming tis forum with your rubbish vB <.<

HabboAid.co.uk
08-11-2005, 10:25 AM
Shut your big gob!

If looks nothing like a teen forum with that name and don't forget that the boards are ****!

I ran a teen-forum for 2 years it gained over 1,700 members cause i had the right boards for them to talk about and talk about there problems etc.

Change your boards it's just talking about pixel art and other website stuff nothing to do with teens

tbh imo no m8
08-11-2005, 10:27 AM
Shut your big gob!

If looks nothing like a teen forum with that name and don't forget that the boards are ****!

I ran a teen-forum for 2 years it gained over 1,700 members cause i had the right boards for them to talk about and talk about there problems etc.

Change your boards it's just talking about pixel art and other website stuff nothing to do with teens

Well said :@

:o Omg also we have abput 45 Members and we have more posts than that that is how un active your forum is mate unless you just made a loada accounts by urself lol.

zainx
08-11-2005, 03:48 PM
They didnt make them thereselves beacuse remember they was gonna be a chat but when they changed to a teen forum thing. They kept the same database with all the orig members

tbh imo no m8
08-11-2005, 05:18 PM
Who dont use it anymore by the looks of it :)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!