PDA

View Full Version : ^ Arsenal hoping to sign a new Striker ^

NekkLe
08-11-2005, 09:14 PM
I thought I'd add this as its news about thy legends Arsenal :)

Arsenal are hoping to land Feyenoord striker Dirk Kuyt for £12 million. Feyenoord have recieved bids from Premiership clubs such as Tottenham and Liverpool, but chose to tur the offers down.

Now, they are looking for the money and Arsene Wenger has £50 million to soend on new signings to add to his team, Keith Edelman insisted Wenger to splash out to make his team worthy of there new home and to help negotiations along with Thierry Henry.

Will Arsenal splash out this Janurary in the transfer window? I suppose we'll have to wait till then ;)

Rebuild
08-11-2005, 09:19 PM
Hmm, I'm not so sure about this. It's hard to doubt Wenger though, with the phenominal signings he's made.

GoldenBiscuit
08-11-2005, 09:35 PM
Kuyt is world class, i've been following him for a good two years now. If you get him, you've got a world class player, trust me. Although it's said Rafeal wants him, and I expect him probaly enjoy Merseyside, well the red side anyway, than Londen. ;)

NekkLe
08-11-2005, 09:40 PM
It was in the newspaper today, there has also been a little talk about this too. Arsenal are putting in a offer of £12 million and maybe more if needed.

MR Furniture
08-11-2005, 09:41 PM
chelski will get him they steal players!

Anthony.
09-11-2005, 05:34 PM
Kuyt is world class, i've been following him for a good two years now. If you get him, you've got a world class player, trust me. Although it's said Rafeal wants him, and I expect him probaly enjoy Merseyside, well the red side anyway, than Londen. ;)

Rafa wont sign him, he'll miss out on another world class player, missing out on Owen :rolleyes:, terrible :p

MR Furniture
09-11-2005, 05:35 PM
Rafa wont sign him, he'll miss out on another world class player, missing out on Owen :rolleyes:, terrible :p
yeh they needed owen

Brody
09-11-2005, 05:43 PM
i dont rate kuyt also arsenal r hoping to sign spaniard fernando torres 4 20 mill he plays 4 althletico madrid

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 05:13 PM
i dont rate kuyt also arsenal r hoping to sign spaniard fernando torres 4 20 mill he plays 4 althletico madrid
The media just mislead you though, about 1/50 printed are true. :rolleyes:

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 05:20 PM
The media just mislead you though, about 1/50 printed are true. :rolleyes:

Very true. The media make up rubbish all the time. :l

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 07:21 PM
Very true. The media make up rubbish all the time. :l
I suppose the make the game more interesting though. ;)

Victimized
10-11-2005, 07:24 PM
Great more ****** players

Edit by smiddy1234 - please do not avoid the filter :rolleyes:

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Great more ****** players
In my opinion Arsene Wenger is a genious in the transfer market.

Rebuild
10-11-2005, 07:29 PM
In my opinion Arsene Wenger is a genious in the transfer market.

Who had heard of Thierry Henry? Now he's one of the best players in the world. Arsene has brought in Flamini, Fabregas and Van Persie only recenetly and they could be world-class when they are older.

Arsene is one of the best managers in the world, no question.

Anthony.
10-11-2005, 07:51 PM
Who had heard of Thierry Henry? Now he's one of the best players in the world. Arsene has brought in Flamini, Fabregas and Van Persie only recenetly and they could be world-class when they are older.

Arsene is one of the best managers in the world, no question.

Me.. He played for Juve and Monaco.. Flamini is OK, Fabregas has quality future, Van Persie too, Don't know why people compare him to Bergkamp, he will never be next Bergkamp :rolleyes: . Arsene Wenger is one of Best managers In World, I Agree :)

GoldenBiscuit
10-11-2005, 09:37 PM
Me.. He played for Juve and Monaco.. Flamini is OK, Fabregas has quality future, Van Persie too, Don't know why people compare him to Bergkamp, he will never be next Bergkamp :rolleyes: . Arsene Wenger is one of Best managers In World, I Agree :)
In the transfer market anyway, he is good in the Premierleague due to the pysical side of the game.

Mohawk Man
13-11-2005, 07:19 PM
we need defenders not strikers as cygan, clichy, and sendores are not up to standard but he would be good up-front with henry!

Marco
13-11-2005, 07:22 PM
we might sign a ivory coast 24 yr old dider sumthin

NekkLe
13-11-2005, 07:25 PM
Gael Clichey is quality! I'd definatley put him in Ashley Coles position when Cole's injured. Senderos has proved himself, hes also an up and comming talent which should stay at Arsenal for an extended time.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!