PDA

View Full Version : Whats the worst thing tha ever happened to u

mohwar
31-10-2004, 05:02 PM
Hi guys

What is the worst thing tha happened 2 u

Mine is when i tryed 2 drive my dads car when i was 6 lol he had the engline goin so i just drive straght i was so close 2 hit another car lol :)

ideabox
31-10-2004, 05:07 PM
Numerous occations.
Falling off a horse when It galloped down the hill. Prety tough to stop him. Had to fall off.
Fight on the Isle of wight.
I guess my Operation

mohwar
31-10-2004, 05:10 PM
Numerous occations.
Falling off a horse when It galloped down the hill. Prety tough to stop him. Had to fall off.
Fight on the Isle of wight.
I guess my Operation

Lol

:Illusion - Make sure your replies aren't pointless and less than 9 characters.

mike03!
31-10-2004, 10:10 PM
This is sort of personal.... but you guys dont know me. One day i woke up and went to the bathroom when... there was a tick biting the side of my you know what! And AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please keep it appropriate- Butcher11

_Olam_
01-11-2004, 12:13 PM
I was born, baaahahaha...

... No seriously, that's the worst thing that ever happened to me - I've taken steps to make sure it never happens again.

Soyers
01-11-2004, 03:30 PM
I almost had to have an operation. I had been in hospital for a couple of weeks and i was told they didnt really know what was wrong with me. They said they wanted to cut open my belly button and lean me back, fill under my skin over my belly with air and put a small camera in to look around. Well as you can imagine i kicked up a fuss and i was put on medication instead. Im all better now :)

winningfreak1
02-11-2004, 05:18 AM
when i was scamed out of my imps :(

Butcher11
03-11-2004, 08:35 PM
Besides other stuff that I do not wish to speak of: This would be the worst I guess.

When I was in 9th grade, there was this girl, she was like perfect, you know blonde and nice and kinda smart. So anyway, I got my brother to drop us off at a movie. So we got some junk at concessions, including cheezits. little did I know i was allergic to some thing they use in Chezzits processing. (glucose hydrate)(think they don't use it anymore because I had cheezits recently and I was fine.) But anyway, midway through the movie, I threw up all over her, and the next day at school everyone heard and somehow someone called me the butcher of dates, hence my name aswell. :( My dating life has never been the same :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!