PDA

View Full Version : School's out...FOREVER! (Or at least for my mates and I it is :D)

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 12:05 PM
Yup. Due to a weird exam timetable I had, with every other Grade 12 Student in the state, mine had to have 5 exams close to each other and then the last one 3 and a half weeks. I tell ya, that 3 and a half week was annoying and making me grow impatient lol, and usually I am a patient guy.

Anyway, I did it, I'll be sweet with a pass, because I just really need a UAI (Univeristy Admission Index) mark of at least 80. 60's my safety mark, 70 will be delightful enough for me. Those 3 marks are for the courses I had applied for, the 4th course (for uni of course) needs you to apply for an interview and uhm, if you pass the interview you get into the course, lol that's cool.

But yeh, I just got home from the darn afterparty, it ended cause there was a fight between 2 of my drunk mates, which was really bad, since they're 2 greate mates of mine and too each other.

But on the brightside, school's out forever. Well I will prepare all my textbooks and stuff tomorrow and on Friday I like every other student in my grade will sign out of school and return all books. ;)

So yeh that's it. 13 years of schooling, all over for me.

I'll miss school. I just thought I'd share that with all ya.

Who's out of school and hates/likes/misses it by the way?

Now, time to answer all those private messages. Heh.

Foob
09-11-2005, 12:35 PM
I miss school i guess <3 Atleast you got something out of it lol i havn't got any qualifications im doing a few GCSE's out of school and then hopefully going to collage in September. I wish i had stayed on in school but you can't turn back the hands of time unfourtunatly. Anyway good luck in getting brillient exam results <3 And hope you can do whatever you want to do and all that soppy stuff that your meant to say to people after theyve done exams ;)

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 12:41 PM
I miss school i guess <3 Atleast you got something out of it lol i havn't got any qualifications im doing a few GCSE's out of school and then hopefully going to collage in September. I wish i had stayed on in school but you can't turn back the hands of time unfourtunatly. Anyway good luck in getting brillient exam results <3 And hope you can do whatever you want to do and all that soppy stuff that your meant to say to people after theyve done exams ;)

lol yeh. Hey don't worry there's tertiary education. :) I'm pursueing 4 different things :o lol. Trust me, there are other pathways of getting qualifications. :)

Foob
09-11-2005, 12:46 PM
Ye im going down them now. Doing my socialogy and Media and English around easter time. And at the moment im trying to get some work experience in a salon. Then i want to go to collage and do a beauty and fashion course... then uni to do a buisness course. lol Then open my own salon, or start up my own makeup line...
Orrr il do fashion designing... depends which one i enjoy more.

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 12:50 PM
Ye im going down them now. Doing my socialogy and Media and English around easter time. And at the moment im trying to get some work experience in a salon. Then i want to go to collage and do a beauty and fashion course... then uni to do a buisness course. lol Then open my own salon, or start up my own makeup line...
Orrr il do fashion designing... depends which one i enjoy more.

Looks like you've set yourself S.M.A.R.T. goals :) I reckon you can do it. :D

Foob
09-11-2005, 12:59 PM
Hopefully! This year i just have to get the boring bits out of the way so i can get into collage and start doing what I love!

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 01:08 PM
Hopefully! This year i just have to get the boring bits out of the way so i can get into collage and start doing what I love!

Heh, get ready to apply yourself when you're in college. ;)

Habbox-Gal
09-11-2005, 02:02 PM
Looks like you've set yourself S.M.A.R.T. goals :) I reckon you can do it. :D

S- Sensible
M- Motivated
A- Appreciative
R- Responsible
T - Trustworthy

Thats it my school has that school personal values :D

camera
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
:o Bjay ure lucky lolz...
Meh...still got like 1 more year to complete high school :(

Woah Huda....pandai jugak eh kau! oh btw, kalau tak salah aku, if u did very well in sec 4 for he first half year, u dun hafta take 'O' lvls yuh? if yes, i'll study like hell

Addie
09-11-2005, 02:31 PM
Your so lucky!:rolleyes:

joeyjo21
09-11-2005, 02:35 PM
I left school a month ago after i'd done my AS levels. I wasnt interested in the "A'level" half of the course. I think now it would have been good to get that qualification, but i dont regret leaving, i wasnt happy learning those subjects.

Im now working on a temp basis until christmas, at a playgroup with children who are 3-4. I love it so much and every day is different but exausting. We're currently trying to get them to learn the crimbo nativity and its sooo cute!

I would like to go back to college next September but i have no idea what i want to study, i also dont have a clue what job im going to do until then :S.

Good luck with whatever you choose to do in the future :-)

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 02:54 PM
S- Sensible
M- Motivated
A- Appreciative
R- Responsible
T - Trustworthy

Thats it my school has that school personal values :D

Haha. I like those values. I was not thinking about that though hehe. ;)

Cheers joeyjo21. I hope you find the course you want by the way and job too.

Hehe Zah and Spork, enjoy. :D

Foob
09-11-2005, 03:06 PM
I do miss school though. I wish i had behaved and knuckled down, then i wouldnt be struggling now and having to do everything without much support.

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 11:35 PM
I do miss school though. I wish i had behaved and knuckled down, then i wouldnt be struggling now and having to do everything without much support.

It's strange how we see these things only when we're older.

Trance
09-11-2005, 11:39 PM
Heh, congratulations.

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 11:47 PM
Heh, congratulations.

Cheers mate. :D

Foob
09-11-2005, 11:56 PM
It's strange how we see these things only when we're older.

Yep, most people i know whove now left school wish they had knuckled down more then.
When i was misbehaving in school i forever had older friends cousins and my brother telling me i would regret it but i never listened.
Wish i had now because they were right. But i can't turn back time, I just have to try my hardest to get these few GCSE's and get into collage bla bla bla. I don't want to be a statistic. I wan't to do something with my life not just be your average council house kid.

BLuweesH
11-11-2005, 12:07 PM
Yep, most people i know whove now left school wish they had knuckled down more then.
When i was misbehaving in school i forever had older friends cousins and my brother telling me i would regret it but i never listened.
Wish i had now because they were right. But i can't turn back time, I just have to try my hardest to get these few GCSE's and get into collage bla bla bla. I don't want to be a statistic. I wan't to do something with my life not just be your average council house kid.

It is never too late. :) Only that option is. But it isn't everything, there are many other pathways. :D

♥.♥
11-11-2005, 12:13 PM
dammit i still have 3 yrs left >.<

BLuweesH
11-11-2005, 12:20 PM
dammit i still have 3 yrs left >.<

Aw have fun. Make the most of it. :) Time will fly, believe me.

♥.♥
11-11-2005, 12:32 PM
actually the past 3 years of academy have went by so fast... it was like i remeber my first day at school.

kaut
12-11-2005, 06:57 PM
congrats mon ami

eh, my 13 years have been up since 2003... I should've started my third year of college (uni?) this year, but had to drop out last semester due to money shortage.

I don't miss school, I miss the people, I miss the things we'd do, but I don't miss the classes. Where as college... I actually miss some of those classes... but then again, the homework was to draw naked girls so it's not like it was as bad as science or math. And now that I live up here again I"m around my friends and even go and eat at the union on campus so it's kind of like I still go to school, just don't go to classes, lol.

Baving
13-11-2005, 04:35 PM
I have got my exams this year :o I am in my last year at school and then I leave for ever :(

BLuweesH
26-11-2005, 12:32 AM
I have got my exams this year :o I am in my last year at school and then I leave for ever :(

Sweet as, you'll be out soon like me then! :o! :)

zak-x
26-11-2005, 12:34 AM
Yeh bjay life great for you wish you luck for the future
<3

mynameishelen!
26-11-2005, 12:53 AM
Two more years for me, im staying on till im 18. Then friggen university ..
:'(

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!