PDA

View Full Version : Bad at school.. got punishment *Weep*

Ree
09-11-2005, 03:55 PM
Ive got a letter from my science teacher
who hates me
aparently i havent handed in ANY homework this year
Wich is a lie, she just hates me.
Im doin real bad, and talk to much, but i really wana do well, i reeeeeeeeeally do, but no1 helps me >.<
All my teachers hate me
send me out.
im on green report now, where u get moniterd each lesson, so my dad kinda flipped at me, but its really hard to change now cause its a habbit >.<
Im not allowed on the comp as much
and im grounded.
So, i wont be on here as often.
I really wana be good at school but its so annoying i need anger managment (no... seriously i do:()
i dont expect any of u to help
cause u cant really.. only i can change me
</3

Brody
09-11-2005, 03:57 PM
we got sumfin like that at my skool. im on amber 2 nd stage

Ree
09-11-2005, 04:34 PM
Ooerr
My mates on red
hesa lil rebel
>:0

-Soph-
09-11-2005, 04:50 PM
My school totally over-react, so I dont bother anymore, I only hand in homework in the subjects I like, I skip school, Ive been on red report, Im banned from the computers, In primary school I never used to be bad, but when you go into high school I feel it changes and you have pressure on yourself to not bother trying

Toes
09-11-2005, 04:52 PM
My dad was depute head of my Primary and my mum is a PE teacher in my High School. I have to behave.

-Soph-
09-11-2005, 04:55 PM
My dad was depute head of my Primary and my mum is a PE teacher in my High School. I have to behave.

that must be terrible ;[ Someone I know, there mum is their english teacher, and she makes sure she does her homework every night, that would kill me inside...

Toes
09-11-2005, 05:00 PM
that must be terrible ;[ Someone I know, there mum is their english teacher, and she makes sure she does her homework every night, that would kill me inside...

Its not that bad, It means my dad can help me with HW and my mum makes sure I don't get fat :P Also my mum is everybodies fave PE teahcer 'coz she is so mad! And she is so loose.

benjamin
09-11-2005, 05:02 PM
I'm on blueee report until Easter [Cri]

My forum tutor hates me too :(

-Soph-
09-11-2005, 05:05 PM
I'm on blueee report until Easter [Cri]

My forum tutor hates me too :(

My form teacher hates me too, hes had me in about 10 detentions this term for my uniform, which wasnt even that bad, Today's one was the worst because it was with the head of year,
I dont get your report system either.. blue report? :S
ours goes..
white report
yellow report
Red report :p

Foob
09-11-2005, 05:07 PM
Aww, all the teachers hated me, i was on red behaviour report since the 3rd day in year 7 untill i was kicked out, and suspended way to many times. ahh well. I no how you feel, and thing is once you get named as a trouble maker then they dont let it drop. Its bloody annoying. Looking back now wish i had conformed in school because now im only doing 3 gcses at home.

benjamin
09-11-2005, 05:07 PM
My form tutor admitted he was gay today. I'm like, uhhhh, we dont care :rolleyes:

He gave me 3 hour dettentions in 3 weeks!

Toes
09-11-2005, 05:10 PM
My form tutor admitted he was gay today. I'm like, uhhhh, we dont care :rolleyes:

He gave me 3 hour dettentions in 3 weeks!

Lmao, my school is full of chavs so if he was teaching at my school he would quite in 2 days!

Foob
09-11-2005, 05:10 PM
Such a rebel Ben ;)

benjamin
09-11-2005, 05:13 PM
This is our 6th forum tutor since year 7 <33

Mrs Pearson </3
Miss O'Dea </3
Ms Euijnvanhuvehn </3
Mr Thomas </3
Mr Driscol </3
Mr Todd :@ [We still got him]

BLuweesH
09-11-2005, 11:19 PM
I'm sure she doesn't hate you. It's just that she's disappointed. Don't worry, it's not the end of the world. Plus, you can improve. :) I did my homework for everything always, except for Maths. lol.

Foob
09-11-2005, 11:32 PM
Pfft swotty Bjay making us all look bad ;)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!